2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by flabrah5 View Post
    That's what I'm saying. Yadi 0-2, 2 Ks vs Homer fricking Bailey. The dudes first name is Homer for crying out loud.

How can you crush my Cubbies and not take down Homer in Cincy where his ERA is higher than a kite.
    Cards been like that all year, inconsistent trash. I know it great to fade them after a big outburst like they had Friday night., not sure if they as good the other direction after a 1 run stinker like last night? I’ve been really good with their totals, obviously don’t win them all. I’d still be pretty shocked if we didn’t see quite a few runs at some point, obviously with this big ass number we need some to hit the board sooner than later. Thus far nobody even getting ball out of damn infield, that has to change, in cards case not even making contact.

2daBank

B2b walks with one being the pitcher a good way to start a big inning. Let’s go reds!! lol

ex50warrior
    ex50warrior's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25088

Maybe the strategy was to walk Bailey and wear him out running the bases?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ex50warrior View Post
    Maybe the strategy was to walk Bailey and wear him out running the bases?
    Lol, maybe. Why wouldn’t Hamilton bunt the runners over there? Guy can’t hit, that would have been a run had he did so. Plus considering how terrible cards defense is him bunting could have lead to a comedy of errors! Lol

2daBank

Damn, I thought that was a 3 run bomb. Just foul.

2daBank

Wow, way to fukk up the inning reds. Stick a fork in this one. Sorry guys.

2daBank

Best hitter at plate w 1st and 3rd and you get picked off?? It’s like these teams are carbon copies of each other as cards do that dumb shit all the time!

flabrah5
    flabrah5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2476

Yea, back to back walks at the bottom with a pitcher and can't bring in one run... Not feeling that anymore. Let's hope to a late game cooler for under folks. We know we've all been there.

flabrah5

I went on NL Central tilt and slammed Dbacks/Cubs FF under 5. Shocked it was at 5 with those two pitchers on the mound? Too good to be true... Probably is.

2daBank

Yea, back to back walks at the bottom with a pitcher and can't bring in one run... Not feeling that anymore. Let's hope to a late game cooler for under folks. We know we've all been there.
    I’ll say most overs I lose are games they come out the gates scoring then can’t buy another run late. Maybe this time it will look bad for few hours then the flood gates will open. At some point cards pen will be involved which usually means runs. Reds pen isn’t much better. Really wish we could advance fuckin runners, fukk.

2daBank

Insane how big of dogs pirates been in this Cleveland series. Don’t think I can ever recall a team on the kind of streak the pirates on being lined +170 or higher! Crazy!!

2daBank

Finally got a run on the board!

flabrah5

We got a run!!!

Gosh darnit, when I put this in I was thinking I should just bet the Cards bc it'd be a pure Homer Bailey fade. That's FF and FG. Let's see how this plays out.

2daBank

We got a run!!!

Gosh darnit, when I put this in I was thinking I should just bet the Cards bc it'd be a pure Homer Bailey fade. That's FF and FG. Let's see how this plays out.
    I have little on cards but felt way more confident in the over, go figure. Lol.. I can pretty much guarantee that 1 run won’t hold up when our pen gets involved.

1 run innings not gonna cut it, especially since both teams have already blown a opportunity to put up 1 in other innings. We need some crooked numbers!!

Both teams flailing at everything. I guess the cubs series was a huge fluke for cards as they havnt been able to score shit in cincy., I gave them a pass yesterday cause that was only reds starter that has great stuff. Thought that 9th by reds might springboard them to more success today but they can’t even touch the damn ball, getting no hit by another guy in his 1st big league start! That crazy, I thought this was second best offense in the division??

flabrah5

I really thought the law of averages and a Homer Bailey in Cincy was a gift from God of an over after a 2-1 game which should have ended 1-0.

When you feel that good, just pick opposite haha. I know it's tough but think in the end youre up.

2daBank

I really thought the law of averages and a Homer Bailey in Cincy was a gift from God of an over after a 2-1 game which should have ended 1-0.

When you feel that good, just pick opposite haha. I know it's tough but think in the end youre up.
    I will say games I love where I’m tempted to go larger usually turn out bad so you might be onto something, lol. NFL I almost always pass on 1st game that jumps out to me in a given week, used to go bigger on those but the win percentage wasn’t very good! Lol..

I hit really good clip on cards sides and totals tho so fading myself wouldn’t be a good idea, clearly it would have been here and w cards yesterday! Lol

2daBank

Both pitchers pitch counts incredibly freaking low too. Bout time reds even lifted a ball to the outfield, just another out tho. Unreal they getting no hit by another rookie. These guys still on vacation from asb or what??

2daBank

Another cards rookie with a no hit bid.. something wrong w reds bats. The kid yesterday pretty much threw nothing but fastballs and no hit them for 7 innings., now this gomber kid doing the same granted throwing more breaking balls.

MontrealCrw
    MontrealCrw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

You on Reds Banker?

2daBank

I guess this is why I usually don’t play much for the 1st couple weeks after the asb.. 12 no hit innings and counting for cards rookies last 2 days.. sorry guys, I really thought we would see a much different game here.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by MontrealCrw View Post
    You on Reds Banker?
    No, I have cards in my daily round robins,, if they don’t hang few more runs pen will blow that. . Over was my bigger straight bet tho.

MontrealCrw

Shit happens man, no biggie.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by MontrealCrw View Post
    Shit happens man, no biggie.
    Yea I know can’t win them all but Jesus, I was joking when I told the 1 guy not to go crazy cause could end up being a 3-2 game. I thought if we lost this one it still be 6-3 or something!! Certainly didn’t expect another cards rookie to have a no hit bid going, especially being a lefty who reds have hit well all year. Damn sure didn’t think Bailey would shit all over us after only scoring 1 yesterday. I guess it like I always say, baseball so random and crazy! Lol

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

the men throwing 2 no hitters - show some respect

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    the men throwing 2 no hitters - show some respect
    Go play in traffic.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Should be lots of runs in this one. Bailey is a gas can who hasn’t posted a home era under 7 in any of his last 3 seasons, not a good history w this ump, and majority of cards lineup has a ops north of .900 vs him. Cards offense been pretty good since firing matheny and should get back on track here against a much worse pitcher.

On the other side Gomber making his 1st big league start and don’t expect him to have nearly the success Poncedeleon had yesterday. Reds sport the 6th best ops in majors bs lefties and Gomber mainly a 2 pitch pitcher. If he gets thru 5 with minimal damage he will have done good. Problem is once he exits it gonna leave 3+ innings of cards suspect pen. Lyons and Cecil both warmed up at various times last night so expect we see at least one these gas cans in the later innings.

Little breeze blowing out and gomber has never induced more than 40% ground balls in any of his minor league seasons, Bailey with slightly better ground ball rate but not much so think ball be flying out of the park tonight. You could pay the juice on 10.5 or sell to 11 for +105 but I’m not here to push so give me the +130 on 11.5.. gl everyone.
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave ikid2groove415 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    I could be like you and claim I won live betting. Of course I’d have to quit my job and move into mommies basement tho. Rather kill myself than be you. Go get some more peanut butter, your dogs hungry and your balls are dry, dog fukkin piece of shit.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Kindles no class bum
    Ignore him

flabrah5

I don't get why people feel the need to talk crap to someone about their loser when they are minding their own business? Aren't we all on the same side aka fighting Vegas?

The true degen losers love when others lose bc they can't have a winning day or week and think it's the game so justify their shit picks and big losses with "oh it happens to everyone."

Just no class with a lot of folks on this site. It's sad. No one asks them to come in and take time to type and post videos, but hey when you have no money to gamble I guess it's how you vicariously live through others.
    Points Awarded:

JayLA gave flabrah5 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ex50warrior
    ex50warrior's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25088

I don't get why people feel the need to talk crap to someone about their loser when they are minding their own business? Aren't we all on the same side aka fighting Vegas?

The true degen losers love when others lose bc they can't have a winning day or week and think it's the game so justify their shit picks and big losses with "oh it happens to everyone."

Just no class with a lot of folks on this site. It's sad. No one asks them to come in and take time to

type and post videos, but hey when you have no money to gamble I guess it's how you vicariously live through others.
    Amen.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    No, I have cards in my daily round robins,, if they don’t hang few more runs pen will blow that. . Over was my bigger straight bet tho.
    Forgot I have Cinci and the Under here.

We're still battling for the moneyline banker.

They're going to get out of 10th and on to the 11th, I don't know how, but it's going to happen.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Way to put play out there before game give reasons on why your playing that play then people hammer you...so many on here afraid to post actual plays lol I’d love to see everyone’s actual bets lol
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave pilebuck13 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ELNATURAL
    ELNATURAL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9846

Is this why you are called 2dabank?

Good luck. Keep wagering.

MontrealCrw

This Elnatural clown been trolling all winning threads/posters lately, what a pathetic soul...

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Good morning clowns.. leaning over 9.5 today. I rarely take overs. Normally I would take unders but Faherty is pitching today and I think he's legit pitcher. Could end up low scoring like Luchessi vs Degrom Monday night

Anyone posting real leans or just chirpinnnn all morning ?!?🔊
    Points Awarded:

MontrealCrw gave flakeandbake 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 123 Last