JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Garbage fight and garbage refereeing. I had 0.00 dollars on this fight. The eye gouges were so egregious it was embarrassing for MMA. Now, DC gets a huge payday with Brock. Where is the rematch with Stipe? Guy defends the HW title 3x and doesn't even get a shot to get it back? Lame.
    Why should he? He got starched. Is 3 title defenses worthy of an immediate rematch? I'd say no, agree to disagree.

nyrider88
    nyrider88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3636

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    wonder when he will lose to jon jones again
    wonder when will jon get a legitimate win without juice

nyrider88

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Ignore the other BS in this video and look at 4:10, 4:28, and 5:02. There were other instances in the fight but look at these three.

In 4:10 you can see DC's thumb is out and it's hard to make out but his fingers are extended. If a trained MMA fighter's fist is closed there is no way their thumb is out like that.

Then at 4:28 at distance, without Stipe coming in DC just threw an eye poke punch

At 5:02 it shows kind of a bad angle of the eye poke before the clinch and right hook that knocked Stipe down. There is a better view of it in post #22

I know why DC was doing it, it extends his reach and completely takes an opponent out of their game, but it was dirty AF

regardless eye poke or not. let say 1 point deduction, he didn't win by decision, so the outcome wouldve been the same.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Why should he? He got starched. Is 3 title defenses worthy of an immediate rematch? I'd say no, agree to disagree.
    If it was a close fight, I'd agree but not a 1st round KO.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

When you have to worry about eye strikes and deal with eye strikes there is no way to accurately predict what would have happened in a fair fight

As soon as there is an HD video of the fight I will post some of those eye pokes

Pretty shocking how blatant and dirty they were

dlowilly

nyrider88

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    dude, really? the eyeballs wouldve been out of the socket for a finger to break. Stipe did not show any discomfort from the poke, he lost fair n square.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by nyrider88 View Post
    dude, really? the eyeballs wouldve been out of the socket for a finger to break. Stipe did not show any discomfort from the poke, he lost fair n square.
    How did Stipe get all those scratches around his eyes?

I don't remember ever seeing someone's face that scratched and clawed up after a fight

If someone has a link to HD version of the fight please post it

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Gotta give Stipe credit, he came to fight and was trying to win and finish the fight.. Can't say the same with Black Beast and Francis Ngannou...

I still cant get over how bad both Derrick Lewis and Francis Ngannou fought not to lose.. I'd cut them both from the UFC... Send them packing.. Fans don't pay to see two big black dudes just stand and look at each other for 3 rounds and not throw down..

nyrider88

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Gotta give Stipe credit, he came to fight and was trying to win and finish the fight.. Can't say the same with Black Beast and Francis Ngannou...

I still cant get over how bad both Derrick Lewis and Francis Ngannou fought not to lose.. I'd cut them both from the UFC... Send them packing.. Fans don't pay to see two big black dudes just stand and look at each other for 3 rounds and not throw down..
    can't believe ngannou's last fight was a title fight. well, now dana is bump him down to prelim for sure. paulo costa really shouldve been on the main card. the dude is a real beast, will bang with anyone. the best part is he always comes out guns blazing and aim for 1st round ko.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Costa gonna get popped for juice eventually

Blatantly obvious

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Why you mention their race?

dlowilly

LOL Rogan calls it "Kung Fu Theater" at :17
    Last edited by dlowilly; 07-11-18 at 12:30 AM.

dlowilly

What a piece of crap!

First 12