sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Yeah Alcohol is 1000000 times worse. Different strain of weed does different things. Helps a lot of people all over the world. You abuse weed and you might feel extra drowsy but you abuse alcohol on a consistent basis ,your insides die and other people die
    Alcohol is by far the worst drug.... And also a gateway drug

Marijuana has so many uses...but big pharma has stood on the way forever
    Points Awarded:

wikkidinsane gave sourtwist 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

creative thought

Do a study and most daily pot smokers way more unsuccessful than people that do not smoke

100000000000000000000% fact

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Alcohol is by far the worst drug.... And also a gateway drug

Marijuana has so many uses...but big pharma has stood on the way forever
    sour i like your opinion on this subject. here is all my bet points
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave wikkidinsane 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8821

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    creative thought

Do a study and most daily pot smokers way more unsuccessful than people that do not smoke

I am a pot smoker, and have been for 40+ years. I was a bond trader for 20 years , own 3 properties ( 2 are rentals ), my own business ventures , and have an amazing work ethic that includes maintaining and renovating a 1/2 acre property with Pool etc. Of my kids " the new generation " you spoke of , most smoke cannabis recreationally as well. One daughter who smokes as well , has a major in child psychology , and works 12 hour days with children with mental disabilities. Another daughter is a financial analyst, raising a beautiful daughter with her husband and extremely successful ( they too smoke weed socially ).....

I can go on and on with so many more examples , but i doubt very much that it would matter with you. Youre 10000000000 % fact is all in your imagination, " Due dilligence " JJ. Get on the computer and type in " Medicinal value of Cannabis "..... Read on , educate yourself, and open your eyes to a the facts that thge world is starting to embrace. Pill popping is NOT healthy or beneficial, and carries long term deterioration. Chemo and radiation are not THE SOLUTION to cancer....... Guess what is JJ

sourtwist
    not a non pro

creative thought

You said pot leads to heroin

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

Weed just needs to be legalized period... Same with sports gambling.

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

JJ is just trolling.

jjgold

Not trolling

We do not promote drug use

Maybe make it for people over 50 and I give in

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Colorado has it's problems now because of the legalization of weed..

Also -

According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, "Because marijuana impairs short-term memory and judgment and distorts perception, it can impair performance in school or at work and make it dangerous to drive."

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Man, I really hate heroin junkies.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

As we all know marijuana leads to heroin in many cases they’re going to have major major drug problems as we all know it’s a terrible terrible country as it is

This world is becoming too liberal and it’s the downfall to everyone
    Unless you show people AT LEAST ONE shred of evidence for any claim that you make there is ZERO reason anyone should believe you. And this goes for everyone. We all know that you desperately want this ridiculous claim to be true for some reason. But it simply isn't. SOME people that smoke weed do move on to heroin. It's a fact. SOME people that own dogs do heroin. SOME people that eat Corn Flakes do heroin. SOME people that have brown hair do heroin. I could go on and on... show me a direct link to your claim. If you can't do that... don't make ridiculous claims that you desperately want to be true.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

I refuse to believe that people who eat Corn Flakes do heroin.

I'm not buying it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Alcohol is the gateway drug to the rock if you ask me.... Seen alot of people in the hood over the years begin with the 40 ounce beers in the mornings then end up smoking crack by night... They tell me the drink always makes them go to the rock..

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

I know JJ is just fcking around but hes actually right. Marijuana is definitely more of a gateway drug than alcohol. I know plenty of people who only drink and have never touched anything else. Not even molly or blow which are safe unless you don't know what your doing. On the otherhand, I know a lot of people who smoke weed who have at least tried other shit. Marijuana brings out curiosity in people..

robbypark
    robbypark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1313

If tobacco and alcohol are legal, weed should be legal too. Both of those are far worse for people than marijuana is. If you think all three should be illegal, you have an argument.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    I refuse to believe that people who eat Corn Flakes do heroin.

I'm not buying it.
    You ever tried Smack DDD? All it takes is one time and your hooked.

robbypark
    robbypark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1313

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    I know JJ is just fcking around but hes actually right. Marijuana is definitely more of a gateway drug than alcohol. I know plenty of people who only drink and have never touched anything else. Not even molly or blow which are safe unless you don't know what your doing. On the otherhand, I know a lot of people who smoke weed who have at least tried other shit. Marijuana brings out curiosity in people..
    It's irrelevant whether marijuana is more of a gateway drug or not. Even IF it was, alcohol still contributes to far more deaths than Weed. There is zero legitimate argument for alcohol and cigarettes to be legal and Weed to not be.

JohnGalt2341

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    I believed this same thing for a long time. But now I believe that curious people(especially people that are curious about drugs) are more likely to smoke marijuana to begin with. I don't necessarily think that marijuana makes them any more curious than they were before they smoked it.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    Hopefully America follows this lead, legalizes all drugs and gives pardons to all non violent drug offenders.
    Why stop their,why not have open borders as well,and letting out violent offenders.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    they are wrong... canadian marketplace for medicinal weed is huge. there is only 7 health canada licnesed producers(government) sure they make there money but they are
    Interesting yeah im not into weed personally really but I had heard about medicinal weed before.The more you know.

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Why stop their,why not have open borders as well,and letting out violent offenders.
    I think open borders would make tons of idiotic Americans happy.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by MMANick View Post
    I think open borders would make tons of idiotic Americans happy.
    Theyd be giddy as hell mate,until these people start moving into their neighbourhood

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    I believed this same thing for a long time. But now I believe that curious people(especially people that are curious about drugs) are more likely to smoke marijuana to begin with. I don't necessarily think that marijuana makes them any more curious than they were before they smoked it.
    I don't think a joint of weed is gonna make you curious enough to jab a heroin needle in your arm.. If that's the case then you are a person that is out of control in life and were destined to be a drug attic from the start.

I know many people that smoked weed for years recreationally including myself and never tried hard drugs and shot up.. Weed and Alcohol aren't really gateway drugs, it's just if you like to get high you typically will look or try stronger stuff over time if you are weak and careless with your life..

Weed never made me wanna try anything...

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Back in the 80's, Nancy Reagan had public service announcements of, Just say no. Remember this is your brain on
    drugs and where did you learn to do that, by watching you commercials?

Today nothing, even tho this fentanyl laced heroin is dropping people, mostly kids like flies.

Wonder why? Early days of Afghanistan we burned poppy fields. Later we were protecting them thanks to big pharma
    making drugs for pain that got you hooked. When the doctor stopped your prescript, you had no choice but to go
    on heroin.

Why heroin is cut with fentanyl to kill your customers is beyond me.

jjgold

Weed dominates any daily users life and that is a fact

THAT IS CALLED ADDICTION

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9448

I'm trying to make the country less violent, which will happen if you legalize drugs.

JohnGalt2341

Weed dominates any daily users life and that is a fact

THAT IS CALLED ADDICTION
    I've smoked weed every evening for several months at a time and then I would stop for several months at a time. Quitting is only hard the first couple of days and then after that it's easy. Currently I take a few hits in the evening to help me sleep. I have never smoked weed during the day and I have no desire to. The statement you are making is a very broad blanket statement that is just not true for everyone. For some people maybe it is... but not for everyone. Alcohol is FAR more addictive... and nicotine is off the charts when it comes to addiction compared to weed. Should cigarettes be illegal as well?

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Theyd be giddy as hell mate,until these people start moving into their neighbourhood
    Exactly

JohnGalt2341

I'm trying to make the country less violent, which will happen if you legalize drugs.
    I agree but most people don't. If you want to put drug lords out of business the fastest and easiest way to do this is to compete with them. People are going to do drugs regardless of whether they are legal or not. When drugs are illegal... shady things go down. People get killed. If drugs were legal... it would likely put a lot of bad people out of business. If a person can buy weed from a legal shop and know exactly what they are getting and know that they aren't going to get killed in the process... I don't see why anyone would continue to buy from the shady drug dealer down the street. I believe legalizing drugs would not only save lives... it would be great for the economy as well.

packerd_00

You want to legalize every drug,you don't see problems happening with that.

Weed is one thing,but you're going abit over the top.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Exactly
    Seen it first hand mate,rich Libtards the ones calling for more migrants when they all live in private all white areas.They don't practice what they preach.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 06-20-18 at 03:21 PM.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Next think you know the youth will be listening to rock n' roll music, dancing with the colored folk, and having sex before they're married.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You will out grow weed addictions in time.. I don't smoke it anymore and don't miss it either.. Alcohol way more addictive and harder to quit when hooked..

Weed is a young mans drug... Old people that smoke weed go to sleep... lol..

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9448

You want to legalize every drug,you don't see problems happening with that.

Weed is one thing,but you're going abit over the top.
    There are problems that we have now that would be eliminated if you legalized drugs. Overdosing on drugs might be more common, but someone who does that isn't an innocent victim in the vast majority of cases. An 8 year old who gets killed in a drive by while on his way to buy baseball cards is an innocent victim in every way.

jjgold

people think they are cool when they smoke weed but are fukkin jerkoffs in reality

First 12345 Last