funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23984

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    You get life in prison for trafficing 2,000 to 3,000 kilograms of heroine and money laundering....
    And of course that was not mentioned in the clip I saw. All the clip said was that she was serving life in prison for a "1st time non-violent drug offense." Lol

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    I love it if Obama released her everybody would be praising him and saying it was so great it was a nonviolent crime of course he should let her out she shouldn’t be in there for life.

Talk about hypocrisy.

The libs are making it more obvious every day that even if they agree with trumps doing they’re going to disagree because they don’t know what else to do their confused, they only got left is to disagree even though they really agree.
    i get it lol. If if if Obama did it right, than i would be a hypocrite. Trump actually does do it after saying these type of people need the death penalty and somehow we are wrong lol. You see why most people with a working brain can't stand you hypocrite fuk faces.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rkelly110

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    i get it lol. If if if Obama did it right, than i would be a hypocrite. Trump actually does do it after saying these type of people need the death penalty and somehow we are wrong lol. You see why most people with a working brain can't stand you hypocrite fuk faces.
    lol, they have severe problems with logic, it just doesn't compute for the crazies.

"fuk face", lol I was dating a gorgeous blonde years back with an incredible body and huge real breasts, that perked out like a 22 year old, and that was our term of affection for one another.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Vitterd,

Do you even bet Sports?
    guy has never posted in a sports thread. I bet he can’t name an NFL team

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Viturd top 3 dumbshit here

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    guy has never posted in a sports thread. I bet he can’t name an NFL team
    I don't know if he is a player or not, but I think he may be. Just the other day, I believe I read something about the success he had in capping. I didn't pay much attention so maybe I got this wrong. But I think it was V.

Now dwightie, that guy doesn't bet, that I am sure of.

I too don't understand people that are drawn to this forum that don't gamble. The main reason I found it, I was burned in the very beginning of computer wagering. It was of huge interest to me, then I found the politics subform and have my fun with the crazies. However, I seldom miss a day when I don't check odds right here at SBR. I mostly play foot but mess around with small wagers in base and baskets.

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Trump cares about all people
    JJ tell that to all the Mexican-Americans he's trying to bar from living here. He doesn't care about anyone but himself, his family, and his rich crony friends. Stop praising this clown. Everything he does is to line his pockets, he always has an ulterior motive which I might add are nefarious in more ways than one.

Look up to someone like Mccain, who actually served this country and didn't dodge the draft. Would do anything for Bernie to be President instead of this e-celebrity j-off we have right now.
    Points Awarded:

dante1 gave DeathAdder 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    JJ tell that to all the Mexican-Americans he's trying to bar from living here. He doesn't care about anyone but himself, his family, and his rich crony friends. Stop praising this clown. Everything he does is to line his pockets, he always has an ulterior motive which I might add are nefarious in more ways than one.

Look up to someone like Mccain, who actually served this country and didn't dodge the draft. Would do anything for Bernie to be President instead of this e-celebrity j-off we have right now.

JJ doesn't take a real interest in politics. A few months ago he printed something like yes you guys are right DT is (negative phrase) because I can't remember the exact wording. He got crap from his friends and changed his mind again. He is not a politics guy, and it is easy to go along with your friends.

Not a rule because we have many exceptions, but if you are a simpleton, if you are uneducated great chance you will be a right wing crazy. Does that apply to all, certainly not? However, in all my years listening, reading and talking to far right crazies you can depend on a few givens. Either they have a personal agenda, they are uneducated or they are stupid, with some very interesting exceptions.

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18971

God Bless this woman, she deserved to be freed

Got screwed like many other have

Is this a caption contest? If so i'm going with: "After 22 years woman finally receives her winnings from 1xBet!"

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    And of course that was not mentioned in the clip I saw. All the clip said was that she was serving life in prison for a "1st time non-violent drug offense." Lol
    Conspiracy charge. She gets the same charge for sending coded text messages as the guy transporting, trafficking, and profiting the most. Just like any body else in the system, the poorest and least intelligent do the most time. Feds get to tout a huge arrest and brag about the years faced in prison. Co-defendants who flipped on her did 10 years. She played the game wrong. Doesn't seem like the madrina type. Got into debt gambling (prob tailed Brock) and put 3 stacks down on a house. Got her on structuring, failure to report. Those are your "money laundering" charges.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Vitterd,

Do you even bet Sports?
    Every single day. Just posted top play Braves here the other night. Do a search.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Viturd top 3 dumbshit here
    Where do you rate yourself? I haven’t seen you say one thing interesting or intelligent yet.....but honestly I scroll past most of your jibberish nonsense.....so maybe you....seems unlikely though.

Still upset I shattered your teeth the other day? Go lay down next to the others dopey.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    And Trump didn't bother campaigning in NY or CA. I think we call that being smart.

Well vitty, if believing that makes you feel better then by gawd believe away. Back in reality, I don't think I've ever run into someone that works hard that doesn't like Trump. He only won 70% of them so I'm sure there are a few somewhere.
    as popular as he is why should he. Reagan won california as a repub. Show me how trump could of. But like usual; you never debate the facts. You make a stupid statement. Someone show you that it is wrong. Than you make another stupid statement to make up for the other stupid statement. Dante or someone stated that you never have facts to make up your assertions and it has been proven right over and over and over and over.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18900

God Bless this woman, she deserved to be freed

Got screwed like many other have

This is one of the good things Trump has done.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

She was a big time drug smuggler/dealer at one time.. Hmmm? They say she reformed in prison though, she didn't kill anyone that we know of, the drugs she sold probably killed a few people though...

Anyways, she's an old lady now, prison roll model.. I don't have a problem with this pardon....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump is my hero he’s gradually going to get more of the black vote also

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Trump is my hero he’s gradually going to get more of the black vote also
    Be your own hero, Trump is not a good role model. Matter of fact a very bad role model. He's what you don't want your
    kids to grow up as.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Be your own hero, Trump is not a good role model. Matter of fact a very bad role model. He's what you don't want your
    kids to grow up as.
    I don't know very many parents that wouldn't mind their kids growing up to be billionaires then becoming the President of the United States one day.. I'd be ok with that if I ever became a parent myself one day. ...

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I don't know very many parents that wouldn't mind their kids growing up to be billionaires then becoming the President of the United States one day.. I'd be ok with that if I ever became a parent myself one day. ...
    You know what I mean. I'd say it too late to have kids unless you emulate Trump. Marry a woman the age of what your daughter would be and have a kid that should be your grand kid while he plays with your grand kids,
    if of course you had kids.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You know what I mean. I'd say it too late to have kids unless you emulate Trump. Marry a woman the age of what your
    daughter would be and have a kid that should be your grand kid while he plays with your grand kids.
    I know what you mean.. Just trolling you RK.. Trump has his personal issues in the past for sure but I'm hoping they are behind him now as he gets up in age. Don't think he's grabbing pussy's anymore unless it's Melani's..

Dude is under investigation, came in hated by both parties.. Keeping politics out of it I think Trump is trying and working it hard and I respect that..

Trump haters can't see that though..

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

kids to grow up as.
    Wow. Yea, you want them to be like Hillary LOL.

You dam sure don't want them fuggers to grow up and be successful billionaires and to do a stint as president...oh no!

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Wow. Yea, you want them to be like Hillary LOL.

You dam sure don't want them fuggers to grow up and be successful billionaires and to do a stint as president...oh no!
    Damn, even Jibster gets it. You want your kids to grow up liars, cheaters, money grubbers and stuck on themselves?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Damn, even Jibster gets it. You want your kids to grow up liars, cheaters, money grubbers and stuck on themselves?
    RK politicians and Presidents aren't holy monks.. Presidents that really aren't politicians like Trump aren't gonna be the Dalai Lama... Everyone has a past history that they'd probably like to forget and do over.. No one is a Saint.. Hillary and Bill have checkered pasts also..

Trump getting the job done.. Let's hope Trump and the gang can negotiate peace in North Korea now with Rocket boy.. That will be big for the world.. One less nuclear threat that hates America is always a good thing...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-07-18 at 10:00 PM.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    as popular as he is why should he. Reagan won california as a repub. Show me how trump could of. But like usual; you never debate the facts. You make a stupid statement. Someone show you that it is wrong. Than you make another stupid statement to make up for the other stupid statement. Dante or someone stated that you never have facts to make up your assertions and it has been proven right over and over and over and over.
    chico, I set you straight but you have been an easy target lately.

Like this post. Trump has nothing to prove or any reason to campaign in CA. He's too smart to waste his time there. He had a plan to get to 270 and that's what he did. Spent half the money too. Smart.

Reagan was a 2 term Governor of CA. And plus, he was a much better politician than Trump. Can't compare the two. Reagan was a top 3 POTUS. Who knows where Trump ends up but it won't be top 3. Maybe top 10?

vitterd

Reagan was busy giving weapons to Iran. Thanks Ronnie!!! That old dipshit was a useless bag of bones.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

whats the play here pal?

First 12