1. #36
    mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-22-14
    Posts: 4,923
    Betpoints: 8391

    Lol

  2. #37
    Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-01-16
    Posts: 5,807
    Betpoints: 12393

    Who has smaller rooster...

    John Wall or Leslie Chow from hangover??

  3. #38
    IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-15
    Posts: 7,755
    Betpoints: 15867

    Wall & Beal were better than their counter-parts in this series. Wiz are just a piece away from being a good team. Montrez Harrell would make sense for them this summer if they can afford him. Great pick & roll guy, defender/ rebounder.

  4. #39
    IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-15
    Posts: 7,755
    Betpoints: 15867

    Markieff is the weak link. He thinks his job is to start fights. He doesn't understand what sport he's playing..

  5. #40
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 82,816
    Betpoints: 11229

    Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Wall & Beal were better than their counter-parts in this series. Wiz are just a piece away from being a good team. Montrez Harrell would make sense for them this summer if they can afford him. Great pick & roll guy, defender/ rebounder.
    Half the teams on the brink you can say the same for.. One superstar away...

  6. #41
    IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-15
    Posts: 7,755
    Betpoints: 15867

    I said a piece not a super-star.

  7. #42
    WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-19-14
    Posts: 5,420
    Betpoints: 11919

    Lets be honest though its 1 seed vs 8

  8. #43
    IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-15
    Posts: 7,755
    Betpoints: 15867

    There you go... most 8th seeds you can't say they're a piece away.

  9. #44
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 25,694
    Betpoints: 1097

    I figured it was a lose after the line flip

  10. #45
    Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-20-11
    Posts: 3,702
    Betpoints: 14583

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    I figured it was a lose after the line flip
    Im pretty sure the flip was after porter was ruled out. Wiz were up the whole game except the fourth but they did need porter

  11. #46
    krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-13-08
    Posts: 17,605
    Betpoints: 4884

    Like most teams getting bounced early, bad contracts to blame. Wizards, portland, okc....literally no way to get any better because of bad deals. Only shot is to get lucky on a later draft pick.

  12. #47
    bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-25-17
    Posts: 1,785
    Betpoints: 1445

    Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Markieff is the weak link. He thinks his job is to start fights. He doesn't understand what sport he's playing..
    hes a clown. both morris brothers are tards

First 12
Top