chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Where I anticipate the top QBs to land...

Darnold - Browns

Rosen - Giants

Mayfield - Jets

Allen - Broncos (though Cardinals or Chargers could trade up here)

Jackson - Bills

Top six picks will be Darnold, Rosen, Mayfield, Barkley, Allen, Chubb.

I would recommend betting Darnold to go #1 and Allen to go outside of top 3 if that's an option at your book. Let's see how well I do.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    Darnold - Browns

Rosen - Giants

Mayfield - Jets

Jackson - Bills

I would recommend betting Darnold to go #1 and Allen to go outside of top 3 if that's an option at your book. Let's see how well I do.
    have you been watching the news lately

chargers4222

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    have you been watching the news lately
    I sure have.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

You still a Chargers fan?

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

I still don't understand why teams gamble on 21 yr old kids at QB to turn around franchises

Jets, Giants, Browns, Broncos, etc could all do better trading down and getting line help or secondary help. Hell, Giants could use Chubb immediately.

Odds are 4 of the 5 top QBs are busts

There are so many veterans out there fair priced that can win 8 or 9 games next year

Weird

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

BoL

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    I still don't understand why teams gamble on 21 yr old kids at QB to turn around franchises

Jets, Giants, Browns, Broncos, etc could all do better trading down and getting line help or secondary help. Hell, Giants could use Chubb immediately.

There are so many veterans out there fair priced that can win 8 or 9 games next year

Weird
    I agree. I'd rather draft a solid RB or defensive help. How many QBs have the Browns drafted in the last 10 years?

chargers4222

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post

Weird
    Darnold, Rosen, and Jackson are all future Pro Bowlers. Generally I agree with the benefit of trading down to build depth, but I think these three QBs are worth taking while they're available.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

No fukin way the Jets take Mayfield.

chargers4222

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    No fukin way the Jets take Mayfield.
    Why do you say that?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

i'm curious why you think rosen to the giants nobody is talking about that at all, rosen could slide out of the top 10

chargers4222

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i'm curious why you think rosen to the giants nobody is talking about that at all, rosen could slide out of the top 10
    He has publicly stated he wants to be a Giant and is the second-best player in the draft. Whenever "nobody is talking" about something, that's a good thing.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Why do you say that?
    Because, they didn't trade up to get a clown like Mayfield. If I had my choice it was be Allen for Jets. I don't want that piece of shit Darnold on my team. Guy can't tie his shoes without a turnover.

chargers4222

Because, they didn't trade up to get a clown like Mayfield. If I had my choice it was be Allen for Jets. I don't want that piece of shit Darnold on my team. Guy can't tie his shoes without a turnover.
    Have you seen Josh Allen's tweets? I don't care if you're 14 or 40 when you say shit like that, you're a clown. They're both clowns, but Mayfield will at least put asses in the seats for them. He is much more New York than Allen.

Sam Darnold will be the best QB in the NFL from 2021 to 2030. He's the next "guy."

unde0087
    Did we win?

And I disagree about your pro bowl statement for this class. I see a better chance that almost all of these guys are complete busts and out of the league in 5 years. Darnold and Rosen both turn the ball over way too much and that doesn't suddenly get better going to the NFL. Especially considering they are going to end up on shitty or mediocre teams. Mayfield and Jackson aren't NFL QB material. Jackson can't hit the broad side of a barn most time and will be injured immediately like RG3. Mayfield is a glorified Johnny Manziel. I would say if any of them have a chance it is Allen.

I agree with Minnesotafats in that Jets didn't need to be trading up for one of these QBs. Its fukin stupid. They have a slew of needs but instead the Jets higher ups doing like they always do and squander picks going for the lottery. There isn't one QB in this class, IMO, that warrants a top 20 pick. The fact that Darnold is being talked about the #1 pick is a joke.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

u might get all right sound about right to me, maybe 4/5

unde0087
    Did we win?

Have you seen Josh Allen's tweets? I don't care if you're 14 or 40 when you say shit like that, you're a clown. They're both clowns, but Mayfield will at least put asses in the seats for them. He is much more New York than Allen.

Sam Darnold will be the best QB in the NFL from 2021 to 2030. He's the next "guy."
    I guarantee Darnold is the next Sanchez. He can't get hit without fumbling and can't go a quarter without throwing a pick. He lead the world in turnovers last year.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Love it bro. Darnold lolololololololololololololol

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

There is no way in hell that Rosen ends up with the Giants. They will take Chubb or Barkley before him. The Jets will take Mayfield, Allen, or Darnold before Rosen. Obviously the Browns have no interest in Rosen. Only a huge homer would think that Rosen is the 2nd best pick in the draft. He cannot take much physical punishment. He lacks the leadership ability that a successful QB needs. He has a serious attitude problems that most kids from UCLA have. That is why UCLA does not win NC's. He also has been known to have a big mouth at times. Just exactly what did he do for UCLA? NOTHING. Best case scenario? He will end up #5 to either Buffalo, Miami, or Arizona in a trade with Denver. Seeing as picks 6-10 will not be looking at QB's, he may fall to Miami at 11 or Buffalo at 12. Of course trades may change the pecking order of the draft.

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    There is no way in hell that Rosen ends up with the Giants. They will take Chubb or Barkley before him. The Jets will take Mayfield, Allen, or Darnold before Rosen. Obviously the Browns have no interest in Rosen. Only a huge homer would think that Rosen is the 2nd best pick in the draft. He cannot take much physical punishment. He lacks the leadership ability that a successful QB needs. He has a serious attitude problems that most kids from UCLA have. That is why UCLA does not win NC's. He also has been known to have a big mouth at times. Just exactly what did he do for UCLA? NOTHING. Best case scenario? He will end up #5 to either Buffalo, Miami, or Arizona in a trade with Denver. Seeing as picks 6-10 will not be looking at QB's, he may fall to Miami at 11 or Buffalo at 12. Of course trades may change the pecking order of the draft.
    You are the biggest U$C homer on this board. Nobody on here takes your "insight" seriously.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    You are the biggest U$C homer on this board. Nobody on here takes your "insight" seriously.
    Do you know how to read, dumb arse? I have forgotten more than you will ever know. EVER! If you read Chargers various posts, you will see that he thinks that Darnold is the #1 player and Rosen is #2 player in the draft. Now that is what I call some serious homer talk. When have I ever said that any USC player was the #1 player in this draft? When have I ever said that USC has the #1 team in the nation? I just love it when fake wanna-be's like yourself with no money at all try to talk trash. You could never make a wager with me because you would have to save every penny you get from your menial job for a year to cover your losses. You opened your big uneducated mouth. Now prove it or shut it.

A4K

Do you know how to read, dumb arse? I have forgotten more than you will ever know. EVER! If you read Chargers various posts, you will see that he thinks that Darnold is the #1 player and Rosen is #2 player in the draft. Now that is what I call some serious homer talk. When have I ever said that any USC player was the #1 player in this draft? When have I ever said that USC has the #1 team in the nation? I just love it when fake wanna-be's like yourself with no money at all try to talk trash. You could never make a wager with me because you would have to save every penny you get from your menial job for a year to cover your losses. You opened your big uneducated mouth. Now prove it or shut it.
    You are a typical loud mouth POS. You've backed down from every betting challenged issued to you. Looking at your post history you make bold predictions and then scurry away like that cockroach you are. Keep begging for drink tickets in Vegas you loser.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Are you begging to get your worthless arse kicked? Is that it? Do you enjoy pain? O.K. Big Mouth. Right now. Name the NFL teams that will make it to the first round of the playoffs in 2018. Who do you have big mouth? No excuses. Name then. I will name mine. $1000.00. Put up or shut up.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 04-26-18 at 11:40 AM.

A4K

Are you begging to get your worthless arse kicked? Is that it? Do you enjoy pain? O.K. Big Mouth. Right now. Name the NFL teams that will make it to the first round of the playoffs in 2018. Who do you have big mouth? No excuses. Name then. I will name mine. $1000.00. Put up or shut up.
    Same old song and dance by you. You are a pretender, old POS wannabe "expert." I fly into Vegas almost monthly and I'd gladly meet you anywhere. You know why? Because you are a loud mouth loser who would never show.

chargers4222

You still a Chargers fan?
    Yeah, but no homer picks here. My favorite team is the one I bet on. Darnold, Rosen, and Jackson are next-level, game-changing football players.

A4K

Yeah, but no homer picks here. My favorite team is the one I bet on. Darnold, Rosen, and Jackson are next-level, game-changing football players.
    Oh yeah, wasn't insinuating you are a homer. Just wondering. I used to be a BIG Bolts fan before they left SD.

chargers4222

Oh yeah, wasn't insinuating you are a homer. Just wondering. I used to be a BIG Bolts fan before they left SD.
    I think they'll take one of the wild card QBs -- Lauletta, Litton, or White. Rivers has two more years in him.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Darnold - Browns

Rosen - Giants

Mayfield - Jets

Jackson - Bills

Why would bills take jackson ? Tyrod Taylor wasn’t enough sample size ?

chargers4222

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    They won't need to change their system at all, and it will energize the fan base.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

They won't need to change their system at all, and it will energize the fan base.
    I do believe they want a PURE POCKET PASSER

chargers4222

Can't believe Mayfield is -500 now. If I'm wrong I'm wrong, but I just don't see it. I know I'm not wrong about Darnold being the better player, but I thought Browns management was moving in a positive direction with DePodesta. I guess maybe not.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Browns def drafting Mayfield #1. That’s a given.
    Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave opie1988 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

snider
    snider's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    agree with this...big arm on Josh Allen may work in Buffalo ala Jim Kelly. Without him i think the Bills should go wr and give mccarron a shot.

GWags
    GWags's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2501

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Browns def drafting Mayfield #1. That’s a given.
    Yep!

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

i can't see mayfield going top 10. okla qb is the system just like u of houston used to have a system. I think this guy is a bust. I believe cleveland will take rosen first. I see hue being more comfortable with this kid and it wouldn't surprise me if they have promised him the number 1. It is why i think his coach told him not to take him.
    Just a fat mexican's opinion

12 Last