HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Attn: Liberal Trump Hater hacks,

Kept hearing you fools say - Trump is gonna start a Nuke war with North Korea, Trump is gonna bring us to war, Trump is Hitler and a dictator, etc... we've been hearing this for a year now from you mindless fools..

Sit back and watch Trump go to work.. Iran will be put in check.. If Trump pulls the deal, something better will be put in place.. Trump won't let Iran start up again..

Your liberal Trump panic attacks after a year have to be getting old by now.. WINNING!!!!

Douchebag Don himself have left nothing off the table when it comes to NK....Even Bombs away now with Jackazz John Bolton around n ow... ....Have you been CONNED that much, not to realize that????

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8048

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

Used to listen to Kanye West, not anymore. Found out he's literally a Trump puppet. Trump is doing everything in his power to become a dictator. He'll wage wars against other countries unless they do as he wishes. Can't wait till midterms so that once Dems win and take control they can initiate impeechment proceedings. Any American OK with what Trump is doing is an absolute disgrace. Never seen this country more divided and I hope to God we don't start another civil war. SMH.

DwightShrute

Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave DwightShrute 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    Used to listen to Kanye West, not anymore. Found out he's literally a Trump puppet. Trump is doing everything in his power to become a dictator. He'll wage wars against other countries unless they do as he wishes. Can't wait till midterms so that once Dems win and take control they can initiate impeechment proceedings. Any American OK with what Trump is doing is an absolute disgrace. Never seen this country more divided and I hope to God we don't start another civil war. SMH.
    you can thank 2008-2016 for that.

- "Such a disappointment. As the first black President he had the opportunity to be such a uniter instead he did just the opposite."
    - "Worst thing that ever happened to the United States...tell me ONE of his accomplishments in 8 horrible years."
    - "
    It's funny how we weren't having very many race issues until Obama was elected into office. I know so many people who are blind to this."

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

[QUOTE=cincinnatikid513;27740763]
    Dropping the hammer down works for Trump.. Look at NK and KIM.. Little Rocket fat boy folding like a cheap suit now under the sanctions, then we bomb Syria and Russia runs and is not heard from after they warned us against the attack.. Russia folded too..

do you call dropping the hammer asking russia for permission where we can bomb and giving advanced warning to everybody
    Exactly...Trump is Putin's b!tch. That's why JIBBY loves Trump so much, Trump is a beta cuck just like simpleton JIBBY.

HockeyRocks

[QUOTE=A4K;27741039]
    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post

Exactly...Trump is Putin's b!tch. That's why JIBBY loves Trump so much, Trump is a beta cuck just like simpleton JIBBY.
    With Douchebag Don's love affair with Putin, many of his low information ignorant supporters are Communist Sympathizer's

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11750

You liberals are twisted and funny.. Everything going positive in the world today and you people are still hating on Trump likes he's ruining America and the World..

It's scary how you guys think and hate on Trump.. Trumps doing a good job after year and that's a fact, despite the Liberal Democratic resistance, media hate and lies.... Haters gonna hate... Shame .

AMERICA AND THE WORLD WINNING!!!

HockeyRocks

You liberals are twisted and funny.. Everything going positive in the world today and you people are still hating on Trump likes he's ruining America and the World..

It's scary how you guys think and hate on Trump.. Trumps doing a good job after year and that's a fact, despite the Liberal Democratic resistance, media hate and lies.... Haters gonna hate... Shame .

J says,"Everything going positive in the world today"
    Last edited by HockeyRocks; 04-24-18 at 01:27 PM.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11594

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    Someone needs a hug.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    J says,"Everything going positive in the world today"
    Delusions of grandeur...pretty much define JIBBY and the fake life he pretends to have.

DwightShrute

best president ever!

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Lmao....poor dwightie trying so hard

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    best president ever!
    Yup.. Libs just hating... Too bad.. Mean while the Country is doing great, jobs coming back, world is safer now.. Isis is done now as well. All Trump...

Trump won't lay down to Iran.. If Iran starts up the nuclear program we will bomb the nuke test sites and put it to rest with all Countries support and from all directions.. Israel will be on board with that.. Iran better be careful.. I hope Trump does pull out of this shitty Iran nuke deal..

We need hard changes and Trump is here to do just that... Fix these world problems once and for all and not just put a band aid temporary fix on them and send them cash for cooperating.. These deals make me sick to my stomach.

vitterd

Yup.. Libs just hating... Too bad.. Mean while the Country is doing great, jobs coming back, world is safer now.. Isis is done now as well. All Trump...

Trump won't lay down to Iran.. If Iran starts up the nuclear program we will bomb the nuke test sites and put it to rest with all Countries support and from all directions.. Israel will be on board with that.. Iran better be careful.. I hope Trump does pull out of this shitty Iran nuke deal..

We need hard changes and Trump is here to do just that... Fix these world problems once and for all and not just put a band aid temporary fix on them and send them cash for cooperating.. These deals make me sick to my stomach.
    Lmao. What??? You think cadet bone spurs took out ISIS. Jibby, just stop. You seem like a good guy but you look foolish when you make comments like that. Trump is all bark and no bite. He’s an embarrassment

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

He's spending a shit ton of 💰. Whatever happened to securing our borders and being fiscally responsible? We are going to owe a shit ton when he gets out of office

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    He's spending a shit ton of 💰. Whatever happened to securing our borders and being fiscally responsible? We are going to owe a shit ton when he gets out of office
    Trump doesn’t care about debt. He just files bankruptcy and stiffs everyone.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Lmao. What??? You think cadet bone spurs took out ISIS. Jibby, just stop. You seem like a good guy but you look foolish when you make comments like that. Trump is all bark and no bite. He’s an embarrassment
    Lmfao @ Cadet Bonespurs

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Isis has retreated and lost numbers like crazy since we went on the offensive with Trump and allies under the Trump Presidency.. Isis poses no threat to America now like they were becoming under OBAMA... That's the truth.. You seem like a good guy to but you need to stop watching and reading just liberal news, get a grip for both sides like I do...

Isis is done and beaten down pal... https://www.npr.org/sections/paralle...s-nears-defeat

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

how will we know what they are doing since inspectors will be kicked out and no more monitoring, also if trump backs out the deal then it means no deal with north korea but that's what bolton and trump really want show our power and bomb some more countries

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

He's spending a shit ton of . Whatever happened to securing our borders and being fiscally responsible? We are going to owe a shit ton when he gets out of office
    Trump 1.5 trillion added..

Obama 10 Trillion added..

Trump spending because Dems in Congress want all the freebie programs funded and Trump had no choice but to agree to the latest budget bill passed.. He wasn't happy and passed the Budget bill anyways..

You want to get pissed at anyone for increasing our National debt it starts and stops with our Congress people!!! DRAIN THE SWAMP!!!

HockeyRocks

Douchebag Don called "Rocket Man" an honorable man today......Why does Douchebag slobber over dictators that murder their own people?????

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Douchebag Don called "Rocket Man" an honorable man today......Why does Douchebag slobber over dictators that murder their own people?????
    thankfully we have checks and balances

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by jibbby View Post
    trump 1.5 trillion added..

Obama 10 trillion added..

Trump spending because dems in congress want all the freebie programs funded and trump had no choice but to agree to the latest budget bill passed.. He wasn't happy and passed the budget bill anyways..

You want to get pissed at anyone for increasing our national debt it starts and stops with our congress people!!! Drain the swamp!!!
    fake news...

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    thankfully we have checks and balances
    Some, however, do we have any cks and balances on the way Pruitt is destroying our enviroment?i
    Last edited by HockeyRocks; 04-24-18 at 03:51 PM.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

He's spending a shit ton of . Whatever happened to securing our borders and being fiscally responsible? We are going to owe a shit ton when he gets out of office
    still no fence
    a budget bigger than obama's
    spending 200 million to blow up small buildings in syria

this guy is a joke and will always be one

wikkidinsane

Trump 1.5 trillion added..

Obama 10 Trillion added..

Trump spending because Dems in Congress want all the freebie programs funded and Trump had no choice but to agree to the latest budget bill passed.. He wasn't happy and passed the Budget bill anyways..

You want to get pissed at anyone for increasing our National debt it starts and stops with our Congress people!!! DRAIN THE SWAMP!!!
    Trump's been in office for 1 year and 4 months. Say he added 1.5 trillion to the debt so far, if he continues with this trend and serves two terms , he would have added 9 trillion when it's all said and done. I didn't make the statement I did to compare him to Obama, I am just calling out Bone-Spur Donald for the con he is.

DwightShrute

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    still no fence
    a budget bigger than obama's
    spending 200 million to blow up small buildings in syria

this guy is a joke and will always be one
    Hillary's not even locked up yet.

Whats with no infrastructure bill...

Douchebag Don is nothing but a bag of hot air who talks with a fork tongue...

DwightShrute

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump a legend

vitterd

You’re in reruns already. Plus I thought Hollywood types should just shut up???

James Woods......family guy is his best role.....he’s considered a fool like jon voigt

DwightShrute

James Woods......family guy is his best role.....he’s considered a fool like jon voigt

vitterd

Zzzzzz Rkelly still way ahead of your memes. He’s in First by a mile. Your meme game has really gone downhill. Not as bad as Russian Roy stock predictions though.

HockeyRocks

When the RWNuts post garbage like this, they are telling you they hate Dems but they CAN"T defend Douchebag Don..

First 123 Last