2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    clippers beat warriors in a game 7 a few years back the same gs that holds the regular season record. jt is right, paul isnt a fraud look at the history of his teams and his individual stats
    Didn't say Paul was a fraud, just that he hasn't really accomplished much of anything in the playoffs:

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    If Harden could hit a shot the Rockets would be 10+ right now.. Maybe James Harden hasn't arrived yet in the playoffs.. Starting to think that is the case...
    Harden has never been anything but small in playoffs, he was straight trash for okc in finals against heat. Last year he quit vs spurs. Today he missed 1st 7 shots! As much crap I'm giving Paul he not nearly the playoff bum harden is, has been, and appears continues to be. Maybe it cause half his game drawing garbage fouls and he don't get all those lame calls in playoffs? Or he just a bitch, I dunno but he damn sure ain't no MVP over bron!!

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 162

Any 2h plays

leaning wolves and under

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Harden has never been anything but small in playoffs, he was straight trash for okc in finals against heat. Last year he quit vs spurs. Today he missed 1st 7 shots! As much crap I'm giving Paul he not nearly the playoff bum harden is, has been, and appears continues to be. Maybe it cause half his game drawing garbage fouls and he don't get all those lame calls in playoffs? Or he just a bitch, I dunno but he damn sure ain't no MVP over bron!!
    Not true, James Harden gave the Kobe led Lakers back in the day hell in the playoffs when he played for OKC.. That's the only series he ever showed up in that I remember.. Lakers had no answer for James Harden back in the day...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Two different people man, comparing Bron to 5'11 Paul. Paul plays better in playoffs is all Im saying and people around here just say he's sucked in playoffs which is simply not true.
    Well thing is he always been considered leader of his team so it supposed to be his job to lead them deeper than 2nd round. Not as if he was playing w bunch of bums, especially as pg his job to make everyone better and obviously that hasn't been the case. Maybe it is a unfair wrap but when you the man, make max money, and supposed to be leader of your team, when that team never advances far it gonna be on you just like QB's who unfairly take some bad wraps.

2daBank

Not true, James Harden gave the Kobe led Lakers back in the day hell in the playoffs when he played for OKC.. That's the only series he ever showed up in that I remember.. Lakers had no answer for James Harden back in the day...
    Ok so he has had one good playoff series? lol. He was dogshit in those finals, prob why okc decided they could part with him? And what he did against spurs in last game last season was embarrassing!! Then dude was spotted partying like he didn't give a shit few hours after, really bad look, lol.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I know where ur coming from though Banker, he's yet to play in a Western Conf. Finals. I just wouldnt say he's the reason. He's a very vocal guy too a little pit bull, he's gonna try to get the best out of everyone, he just hasnt happened yet as for as progressing to WCF. Those Clippers team were really frauds, not playoff caliber teams imo. You had Paul and Blake who might show up sometimes, then you had Deandre who cant score other than dunking, Reddick and Crawford off the bench, not enough going on there. I think they almost got there that year they choked against Houston.

2daBank

I'm with ya those dudes on his clipper teams were pussies which certainly not his fault. Like I said you could be right, might be bit unfair but when you the man some of it gonna fall on you never making it to a conf final.

Coolcanuck79
    Coolcanuck79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24250

Over 107 2h

johnnyvegas13

Quote Originally Posted by Coolcanuck79 View Post
    Over 107 2h
    U must think rockets will shoot better 2h

dont think wolves will will have a huge h even if they eeek outta win

jtoler

I'm with ya those dudes on his clipper teams were pussies which certainly not his fault. Like I said you could be right, might be bit unfair but when you the man some of it gonna fall on you never making it to a conf final.
    Looks like they could have their hands full if they lose this game. If they lose series there's gonna be a lot of blame thrown on Rockets thats for sure.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post

They can't shoot worse can they? They missed lot of open looks in 1st.

2daBank

Looks like they could have their hands full if they lose this game. If they lose series there's gonna be a lot of blame thrown on Rockets thats for sure.
    Oh this ain't on Paul anymore, this hardens team and he continually comes up small, adding Paul and proven playoff loser coach weren't exactly the big time playoff pieces they were missing tho. Lol. Like I said from jump, this the kind of game a legit contender wins and puts a strangle hold to wrap up round 1. We will see if they even close to legit in this 2nd half!! I hope so since I played them!! Lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Harden is gonna show up in this second half.. He was driving to the hoop.. He's trying...

2daBank

Harden is gonna show up in this second half.. He was driving to the hoop.. He's trying...
    Hope so!

2daBank

Good start to half at least

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Oh this ain't on Paul anymore, this hardens team and he continually comes up small, adding Paul and proven playoff loser coach weren't exactly the big time playoff pieces they were missing tho. Lol. Like I said from jump, this the kind of game a legit contender wins and puts a strangle hold to wrap up round 1. We will see if they even close to legit in this 2nd half!! I hope so since I played them!! Lol
    round 1 playing a 3 seed but go ahead throw money at it

johnnyvegas13

Rockets gonna roll 2h

thats td what it looks like 2 min in

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

If Harden could hit a shot the Rockets would be 10+ right now.. Maybe James Harden hasn't arrived yet in the playoffs.. Starting to think that is the case...
    I think he came into the NBA same year as CURRY

2daBank

round 1 playing a 3 seed but go ahead throw money at it
    They not the 3 seed but whatever you say

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

Thibs is clueless. He's Jeff Fisher of the NBA, average coach who is can't keep up with the times of the league. Continues to play Gibson at the PF against a small Rockets team. It's been pretty clear all series he is going to be useless, go small and put Wiggins or Butler at the four.

jtoler

My gosh guys I think our talking woke the Rockets up. Harden 14 in the quarter in 5 minutes. Dont know what the Wolves are thinking, they are the ones who are supposed to come out as determined as the Rockets are right now.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

My gosh guys I think our talking woke the Rockets up. Harden 14 in the quarter in 5 minutes. Dont know what the Wolves are thinking, they are the ones who are supposed to come out as determined as the Rockets are right now.
    thats what this forum is for

YoungGambler
    repetition is the father of learning
    YoungGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Wolves came out swinging and rockets have weathered the storm, made halftime adjustments and will win in 5 i guess

jimmy007oc
    jimmy007oc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15064

it's over. Wolves can't cover +6 against Rockets with 20+ pts deficit.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

This game ended quickly.

ikid2groove415

thats what this forum is for
    Dude is still a fraud proves nothing

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

Thibs is a neanderthal, and I'm not going by looks.

2daBank

Good, my fingers were getting worn out talking shit on them!! Lol.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

On to the next game

ikid2groove415

Let’s just face it fellas - TOWNS and Wiggins are soft - with the amount of talent they got

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Thibs is clueless. He's Jeff Fisher of the NBA, average coach who is can't keep up with the times of the league. Continues to play Gibson at the PF against a small Rockets team. It's been pretty clear all series he is going to be useless, go small and put Wiggins or Butler at the four.
    game 1 was just a 3 point game and they won game 3 I wouldnt say all that Jeff truly sucked and got chances everywhere

Coolcanuck79
    Coolcanuck79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24250

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post

Yep

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

There you go Rockets blow out just like that.. ...

Harden hitting everything now with the big lead.. lol.. ...

johnnyvegas13

Rockets win by 30

First 123 Last