hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

Jets played well vs Preds late in the season also. Its the best matchup in the Western Conference

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    Jets played well vs Preds late in the season also. Its the best matchup in the Western Conference
    I feel like Vegas won’t face a better defense and goalie after facing the Kings / - sure other teams have better offense then the kings

sunshineSpecial
    sunshineSpecial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5137

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    Yep, I'm a little concerned about the Jets. Hoping their goaltending will implode, but they could easily make the finals. I'm not convinced that Vegas is the worst of the three either.

Anybody giving Sharks a chance?

ikid2groove415

West is weak this year - EAST is a blood bath - both Southern California teams went 0-8 LOL- kings and ducks usely tough OUTS - NASHVILLE or VEGAS coming out of the west- EAST is PITTSBURGH/BOSTON - TAMPA needs to prove they can Win big games -

ikid2groove415

Boston looks like the most complete team in the EAST- but how can anyone count out the back 2 back champs? (PITTSBURGH)

ikid2groove415

6 more wins fellas? Can this auctually happen?

pokerdan
    pokerdan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 263

They have zero chance at beating capitals in the finals.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    6 more wins fellas? Can this auctually happen?

Nope

sunshineSpecial
    sunshineSpecial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5137

Vegas reminds me of how Pittsburgh was the last couple of years. Another team might get a couple games into them, but then they adjust and keep rolling. They'd destroy the Capitals, but I don't think they'll even be playing them.
    Last edited by sunshineSpecial; 05-17-18 at 07:40 PM.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Caps play'in like a team possessed. Nobody is stopping Ovechkin and company from raising the Cup this year. Team of destiny.

AshinKusher
    AshinKusher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

Vegas Hockey is real first year or not. They shouldnt have been this good, this fast.. but they are. No question about it. Everyone overlooks how talented their roster is because its their 1st yr.

If they get past the jets, tampa will be the harder matchup

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by pokerdan View Post
    They have zero chance at beating capitals in the finals.
    They have 0 chance? Really? absolutely no chance? Team makes it all way to finals and you telling us they have a 0% chance in final? What are odds gonna be like on a 100% side? I've never seen a line on a team w a 0% chance. Seems crazy one of biggest choking teams in NHL history now has a 100% chance of taking home the cup! A team that hasn't won a home gm all series is a freaking lock to beat one of grittiest teams of all time!!! Got it, thanks!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by AshinKusher View Post
    Vegas Hockey is real first year or not. They shouldnt have been this good, this fast.. but they are. No question about it. Everyone overlooks how talented their roster is because its their 1st yr.

If they get past the jets, tampa will be the harder matchup
    You would think their success will change things to make expansion process even tougher. I mean it a great story and all but we can't be having these expansion teams winning their 1st year while sad sack losers like my blues have never sniffed the cup and rarely even make it this far!!! Lmao

First 123