Pbear03
    Pbear03's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1998

2018 Diamondbacks

This Dbacks team is the most complete team in baseball. For whatever reason, been over +odds the majority of the year. This team will represent the NL I the World Series. No team is more complete. Starting pitching is key, and to add to it they are a selfless team day in and day out. Ok, it’s April; yes calm down. Take a look at the way teams are managed, take the field and battle. 95 + wins is in the books.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Hey

Astros Pal

Pbear03

Kidcudi, did you read my post or just feel like arguing? Again, said I said NL.

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

I like the D-Backs a lot... That being said, they will not be in the WS.

Pbear03

We can’t predict injuries. Who has a better rotation? Better clubhouse? Goldy is the leader. The national media would never know. He is quiet, professional, unselfish. “America’s first baseman”. They are no fluke. Having them as dogs against the Giants last 2 games of series and dogs (+160-170) against a overrated Dodgers team is disrespectful.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Pbear03 View Post
    Kidcudi, did you read my post or just feel like arguing? Again, said I said NL.
    Your first sentence is literally “This Dbacks team is the most complete team in baseball”

Jesus Christ

Pbear03

Kidcudi,

Who’s yours?

I offered my thoughts...poke holes in it.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

You started a new handle just to suck off your favorite team? Awesome. I like dbags, they been really undervalued so been betting them often, little early to act as if they any better than a handful of other Nl teams, just homer garbage you spewing right now. Big bad goldy, the zona fans always cry he doesn't get enough praise while ignoring his inflated home numbers in that garbage park.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Kidcudi,

Who’s yours?

I offered my thoughts...poke holes in it.
    I just fukkin told you pal

Astros

You are the dude who said “most complete team in baseball” in your first sentence

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You started a new handle just to suck off your favorite team? Awesome. I like dbags, they been really undervalued so been betting them often, little early to act as if they any better than a handful of other Nl teams, just homer garbage you spewing right now. Big bad goldy, the zona fans always cry he doesn't get enough praise while ignoring his inflated home numbers in that garbage park.
    Just halfway thru April 😂😂😂

Can’t make this shit up

Pbear03

Lol, no suckin off anyone. Dbags term will always be in play but sucks when they beat and will still beat the team in your handle. Look. Just came here to ride the season. It’s clear. They will win the west and do well against the Centrals best and East best. I don’t get why you get mad that I point out +odds?? They were + even against the overrated Cards

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Dbacks are playing well .
    Mets are playing better than anyone so far with that pitchimg staff . But 140+ games still left , but come series time , you don't get some wannabe , you get Kershaw at least twice , so it's a way different scenario then compared to now .

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Just halfway thru April 😂😂😂

Can’t make this shit up
    Only at sbr. Annoys me when dudes force me to "hate" on a team I like, I liked dbags last year, they really didsapointed me getting swept by doyers. That said after half a month it beyond ridiculous to be making these claims! What about them is any better than mets? Or about 5-6 other capable Nl teams. I guess they will be facing mets or pirates in the nlcs cause we all know this when the winners are determined! Lol

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

When Justin Turner returns, the Dodgers will take control.

2daBank

Lol, no suckin off anyone. Dbags term will always be in play but sucks when they beat and will still beat the team in your handle. Look. Just came here to ride the season. It’s clear. They will win the west and do well against the Centrals best and East best. I don’t get why you get mad that I point out +odds?? They were + even against the overrated Cards
    I bet them every game against doyers thus far and 1st 2 of cards series. You little late to be pointing out value, that train been being discussed. You are simply sucking off your team. Do I care if they beat cards? Nope. Cards my avatar cause I rep my city, not cause I'm a jackoff homer.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    When Justin Turner returns, the Dodgers will take control.
    In fairness that some bs. Dbags ain't healthy either, they missing lamb and Souza, they been having discalso bat 4th for Christ sakes! Doyers window is closed, they overachieved w lucky run last year and now pen falling apart.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Pbear03

Haha. Mets Vs Dbags series starts May 18th. Bet they will still be +odds. Why would you lay your money against the best team in the west?

Pbear03

Exactly Bank!

Arizona isn’t even healthy. Still going to crush the west

Pbear03

Lol so When Turner comes back he makes up for stupid decisions like Puig, blowing past 1st to 2nd on 4/10/18 and getting tagged clean out? Haha the West is a mess and the Dbacks will come on top.

2daBank

Like I said I like them and have bet them a ton already this year. Just think it way early to be crowning them. There plenty of solid teams in nl that capable of beating them in a series, their pen is far from great. They did get swept like bitches with JD last year. They def don't have the best starting rotation. Be excited I get it, they been crap for awhile, but just silly to think they any better than the other top nl contenders at this point. Lot of season to be played.

Pbear03

True, JD was great. Year to year is different and this team is lead by a true GM in Mike Hazen and evolving manager of their in Lovullo.

2daBank

He was a monster after they traded for him. I think lineup still be fine when they get lamb and Souza back (wtf wrong w them anyways? I just know they out). Pretty impressive they winning games w delscaso batting 4th or 5th, I'll give them that cause he nothing more than a solid utility guy who don't belong in middle of any competent order.

Pbear03

Haha, ok guy. Don’t look out west getting mad. Btw. I grew up a Dodgers fan. Live in the Desert currently. Talk about cities, more teams leave your “city” than I can recall. Anyways. Bet this thread is revised regularly. I call 95+ wins Dbacks. Your boy Yadi can keep being offended

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

...Better clubhouse? Goldy is the leader. The national media would never know. He is quiet, professional, unselfish. “America’s first baseman”....
    I started a thread last year about the topic of Goldschmidt as a leader. I don't believe he is. There was another poster from Phoenix area who had good knowledge of the team, and while he disagreed with the way I called out Goldy, he said Goldy probably isn't a leader in the clubhouse - but on the field he leads by example. Believe the poster stated that David Peralta is the closest to being a leader, although he's been on the team 5 years vs. Goldy's 8 years.

Some posters took my thread the wrong way that I was saying Goldy sux, but no it wasn't the point. He usually does not hit in the real clutch....not just saying one at bat here and there for game winners....he does that occasionally. But when the team is in a race to finish the standings, or in a playoff game, Goldy doesn't come through. Is he capable of doing it? Yes, but he hasn't for the most part looking at his career any chances the team has to succeed.

I say most everyone would love to trade places in life with the guy, but he just seems more concerned with having a perfect smile than having a killer instinct about winning.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Haha. Mets Vs Dbags series starts May 18th. Bet they will still be +odds. Why would you lay your money against the best team in the west?
    Mets would work those monkey ass clowns.

Pbear03

Hotcross, excellent post. Goldy will not be the vocal character, rather would be the player to lead by example. Just like Goldy, this team is not looking for headlines. It’s a mid market team. All they have done is win series this far.

Reading others call this crew monkey ass clowns is funny. Fantastic insight by the poster.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Here come the Dodgers.

Pbear03

7 series wins in a row to start the season. First NL team since 2003 to do so. Corbin has been fantastic. Big road trip starting Tuesday against Philly then onto Nats on Friday.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Alex Avila is one of the worst catchers in the bigs. He will be batting under .100 shortly, Far from complete.

Pbear03

Agree, wasn’t in lineup today. He wasn’t in lineup yesterday or today. He will not dictate this teams direction or future this season

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Never over react 1st month

Pbear03

9 straight series wins to open the season. Only thing that will derail this team is multiple injuries. Went east and handled business, even with Goldy getting a rest day today.

Pbear03

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

9 straight series wins to open the season. Only thing that will derail this team is multiple injuries. Went east and handled business, even with Goldy getting a rest day today.
    Means nothing if they can’t win in The PLAYOFFS

Pbear03

2dabank Guy...Dbacks taking this important series in June.

I did not create a new profile to prop up AZ. I legitimately was a new player. Sorry NL but this is the best team in the NL this year haha

12 Last