HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

A reflection on human stupidity

Drugs are baaaaaaaad, MMMMKAY?

That said... I really cant understand these fukkin idiots... Synthetic MARIJUANA? What in the bloody hell????

Marihuana is not supposed to feel like heroin.... Spice??? WTF... Is this really cheap compared to plain natural weed??? Even smoking brown dirt weed is better cmon now... syntethic goes against marijuana in the 1st place...

I just cant compute why people would use this crap???? Only worse think is krokodil IMO.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

Just say no to that crap. Smoke the good stuff.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

never understood this either or wanted to

ill stick to the good real shit

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Krokodil all day every day

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Krokodil all day every day
    I heard chick's like scabs, skin infections and amputees!

#WINNING

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    I heard chick's like scabs, skin infections and amputees!

#WINNING
    And why wouldn't they?

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

It’s a synthetic that people become addicted to...it has a unique high. Very stupid agree but people are also addicted to huffing dust off...these people are called drug addicts.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Fuk drugs

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

I enjoy baileys on the rocks & loose woman.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Fuk drugs
    Have to agree !! Fuk drugs -

HurryUpAndDrink

In other more uplifting VICE news... they have located a rare strain in Congo that contains 1% THCV... like no other strain in the world... which inhibits hunger instead of giving you the munchies... which is now being tested in people with morbid obesity to help them lose weight

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

its an addiction, just like gambling

that someone on a gambling forum is looking down on other addicts is pure irony

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    its an addiction, just like gambling

that someone on a gambling forum is looking down on other addicts is pure irony
    Mushroom...

I smoke marijuana, have tripped balls on shrooms, LSD, and DMT... have had candy flipping adventures with MDMA... have had tons of fun... and yes I am an addict, I am an addict to pot, cocaine and alcohol... all other drugs I can do whenever I want and dont need...

Heroin was a problem too, quit in 2008 tho. Working on quitting coke for years... used to do an 8ball a day... everyday... now I do an 2 8balls every 2 weeks... in 2 days... usually weekend bing off work...

I dont look down on addicts, I look down on synthetic cannabis... since organic cannabis is available everywhere
    Points Awarded:

SportsMushroom gave HurryUpAndDrink 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pilebuck13

Mushroom...

I smoke marijuana, have tripped balls on shrooms, LSD, and DMT... have had candy flipping adventures with MDMA... have had tons of fun... and yes I am an addict, I am an addict to pot, cocaine and alcohol... all other drugs I can do whenever I want and dont need...

Heroin was a problem too, quit in 2008 tho. Working on quitting coke for years... used to do an 8ball a day... everyday... now I do an 2 8balls every 2 weeks... in 2 days... usually weekend bing off work...

I dont look down on addicts, I look down on synthetic cannabis... since organic cannabis is available everywhere
    God man how you would give up a drug like heroin for a terrible drug such as cocaine is beyond my comprehension...

Biff41
    Biff41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4769

Government research and genetic testing have made it more concentrated and dangerous to mental health.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Mushroom...

i apologize if i misunderstood, i hope you manage to beat your addictions

my take on this is that every time you take a drug, its effects slightly diminish. usually your first high is the best one. Im guessing people use drugs like this in an attempt to recreate that first high

also different drugs have different effects on different people. for example, weed doesnt get me high, it gives me a sick feeling, so i'd try synthetic marijuana to see if it gets me high

im guessing the synthetic high is a lot better than the natural one, thc is not physically addictive, so if you are addicted to weed its a psychological addiction, so if synthetic weed is more addictive, it must have a better high

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    God man how you would give up a drug like heroin for a terrible drug such as cocaine is beyond my comprehension...
    I had some near death scares including 2 overdoses... shit is expensive as fukk down here since there's no market, I developed anemia... once slept for 18+ hours until my boss woke me up around 3pm caused I had to be at the office around noon. That was the breaking point. Also, weighted a buck 50 pounds when my ideal is 175.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hurry you need some religion in you and go cold turkey with everything

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Drugs are a waste of time. You try them when you are young. You don't keep doing them

pilebuck13

I had some near death scares including 2 overdoses... shit is expensive as fukk down here since there's no market, I developed anemia... once slept for 18+ hours until my boss woke me up around 3pm caused I had to be at the office around noon. That was the breaking point. Also, weighted a buck 50 pounds when my ideal is 175.
    No I get it as I used it for years off my life started when I was 19..Just was saying I always thought cocaine was absolutely terrible unless I was mixing the 2 of course...needless to say drug alcohol free since 09 gl man
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave pilebuck13 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.