Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

I have several bets going on in the tournament. This one I like the most. The odds should be closer.

Opponent Darryl "Super chin" Gurney currently starring in the PDC Premier League darts in which you get to play in if you gather enough points over the previous year and position yourself up the overal rankings... He has been doing ok. Which is one of the reasons why Ian White's price is +163 in this European Tour match-up.

Ian White is atleast equally talented and has the more experience on his side. Not to mention the consistency and the promising stats he put up in his round one win.
    100.16/3-dart average and 50%/check-out. This is considered as very good at the highest level.

Pre-match I usually dont bet big on darts. So keep the stakes low.

Take Ian White

GL

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

GL with the play

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Thrilla with the degenerate play of the day!

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Thrilla with the degenerate play of the day!

Dont get overconfident now.

Degenerate is you and the clown that ranked you poster of the month. I'm sure not because of your capping contribution. The criteria is probably who is the most creative in Trumptardism.

Odds closed at +128 on Pinnacle. This play made it to Value town. White lost in a competitive game. I dont predict the future I only bet who is overpriced. Your loss if you judge on 1 losing pick where I specifically said to keep the stakes low. This sport is very hard to cap. Lets see your Darts plays.