cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

go see 15 17 to paris clint eastwoods best movie it's 5 stars a must see

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Strong month so far Jibby
    Not after tonight.. Lost a bit.. I'll get back on this horse.. NBA is my best sport.. All Star break..

NCAA hoop not strong point but broke even on 2 plays today.. MMA came up a little bit short as well tonight..

I'm not bullet proof but I get it done over time.. I may be absent til NBA resumes on your threads. NHL I'm decent at so we'll see...

I'll tell you though think about taking the dogs when NBA resumes in the first week.. Teams are rested and rejuvenated.. Teams and players come out with different goals and sense of purpose... I've seen that season after season.. Good teams that were losing before the break get it turned around usually and come out firing after the all star break.. Crappy teams turn it up..

Just sharing what I know.. Tread lightly and think out side the box when play resumes right after the break my NBA capping friends... If you don't you'll probably get burnt following trends before the break..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jibby your a pot smoking Californian not exactly my cup of tea but I could make time for you approx 40 minutes one day if we ever cross paths

Good luck young lad and keep up the excellent posting

First 12