slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

A possible serial killer has shot dead two homeless men and wounded two others

A possible serial killer has shot dead two homeless men and wounded two others in Las Vegas in recent days.

Police are asking for the public's help to find the suspect, who has been targeting the homeless.
    On 29 January, the gunman shot at a man multiple times outside a convenience store in Logandale, north of Las Vegas, before fleeing. The victim survived.
    Just hours later, at 3am, the same suspect was captured on CCTV approaching a group of homeless people sleeping outside a strip mall in Washington Avenue.
    He shot 51-year-old Brian Wayne Clegg dead.
    A few hours later he opened fire on another homeless man sleeping near the same road, shooting him in the face.
    The man survived but could not provide any details about what happened, police said.
    On Friday, the same man was captured on CCTV approaching a fourth victim sleeping near 14th Street.
    He shot him twice in the head, killing him, before fleeing in an SUV.
    The man was named as James Edgar Lewis, 64, whose devastated daughter had been looking for him for years. She only found out he was homeless when police told her he had died.
    Police captain Robert Plummer said: "After killing two people and shooting two others, if he isn't a serial killer, he's on his way to being one."
    He said the FBI's definition of a serial killer is someone who kills three or more people with about a month between each one.
    Police said the gunman "can only be described" as a white or Hispanic man who is about 6ft tall and was driving a silver or light blue Hyundai Tucson Sport Limited SUV.
    Forensic analysts have connected one gun to all four shootings.
    Residents and business operators near the scenes have been asked to check their surveillance footage between 29 January and 2 February for any clues.
    Police patrols in Las Vegas' homeless areas have been stepped up.
    "To target homeless, a very vulnerable segment of our society, is cowardly," Mr Plummer said.
    "It's unfortunate that anyone is homeless in today's society, but the fact that they're homeless doesn't mean they're easy targets for being a victim."

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Ughh these nutcases are everywhere these days.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Sammy?

Gold?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

VEGAS=DUMP

It is why I got out

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    VEGAS=DUMP

It is why I got out
    No you just went broke

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Reason why I never watch the news!! Only negative shit!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bonzaii

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I had seen a surveillance vid a few days ago of someone in Vegas running up to a homeless person and killing them and then running away. Guess it wasn't just an isolated murder.