phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2262

Will today be the day Dortmund finally gets it together?

-138 ML to win against last place Cologne. Over 2.5 goals also looks good here

AskJonny4Notes
    AskJonny4Notes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 666

Dortmund are gonna miss Aubamayang and his 13 goals. Next highest scorer has 6 goals. I'm thinking they may struggle to score and it will take some time for their new striker Batshuayi to get comfortable. Also with a poor H2H with Koln doesnt bode well for Dortmund.

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9285

Don't underestimate Cologne. They are a very good side that finished in the top 4 of Bundesliga last year. The additional games of European play, league and Cup games, took their toll. They had an injury list a mile long and it showed in their results. They are now concentrating on league play and getting out of the relegation zone. Dortmund are doing their annual " star sell off procedure ". With players like Aubemayang and Dembele gone, and a host of injuries, this game should be considered a pickem imo.

Cubs2016
    Cubs2016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5307

Under 2.5 (+110)

I always get burned on Dortmund Overs.

phinfan27615

Tight game so far, both sides playing hard and each were denied what looked like a penalty kick

lom bylyri
    lom bylyri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

It's a damn shame what's happening with the Bundesliga. Bless all the fans that fill the stands week in and week out, but the doomsday is not far, IMO. All is wrong when the leading team can and would buy second best team's all the better players. " If you can't beat them, buy them " I guess... and win the tittle before the winter break. That's not right.
    Last edited by lom bylyri; 02-02-18 at 02:17 PM.

phinfan27615

Quote Originally Posted by lom bylyri View Post
    It's a damn shame what's happening with the Bundesliga. Bless all the fans that fill the stands week in and week out, but the doomsday is not far, IMO. All is wrong when the leading team can and would buy second best team's all the better players. " If you can't beat them, buy them " I guess... and win the tittle before the winter break. That's not right.
    All the big money leagues seem to be that way now, especially prem league and psg etc. My last roommate was from germany, used to say it will outlive the rest because they own their own stadiums while big spanish clubs piling up debt etc

What a game that was, crazy ups and downs, happy dortmund squeaked it out. Sorry about your under cubbie

In other news I love Milwaukee at home tonight against my knicks at -2 -105.

Cheers gentlemen