Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

3 NBA Winners For Sunday 1-28-18

I've been on a hot streak, boyz. I'm gonna roll over the profits with these plays.....

SACRAMENTO +11 at San Antonio. Slowly but steadily this season has proven that this is not your father's San Antonio Spurs team. They're good, but not great. Leonard has barely played and it's taking a toll. Sacto has been strong on the road (4-1 ATS) and is fresh off a big win in Miami. Too many points.

LAKERS +10.5 at Toronto. I find this Lakers team to be far more likable when that slack-jawed dope Lonzo is not in the line up. LA has covered 8 out of their last 10 ATS. Toronto has been surprisingly inefficient at home so I'll gladly take the double digit head start.

MILWAUKEE -2.5 over Chicago. The Bucks are on an uptick after the firing of HC Kidd. Let's face it, he was nothing special. These two teams have played twice this season and the Bulls have won both. Expect the Bucks to stop the bleeding in this one, particularly since the Bulls are without their catalyst PG Kris Dunn (out with concussion).

As always, best of luck
    Harry

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bucks bad play

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

BOL Harry!

Harry N. Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bucks bad play
    Yesterday you said the Celts were a bad play. BTW, does that make the other 2 good plays? I'm happy with 2 outta 3.

Do what I do, if you think it's a bad play, bet it the other way.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

GL Harry

Harry N. Lloyd

One so far, two to go! Let's get it.