Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    I disagree. Nothing excuses that level of vicious violence. He was not protecting himself, a sucker punch is such a punk move, and it had better land his ass in jail and out of the game.
    Again. Yes I agree the puncher should go to jail and all that. Never be allowed to play basketball again. What i am saying is if you talk shit you open yourself up for a consequence. Hopefully the kid learns his lesson not to ever talk shit again. Who knows maybe this saved his life from avoiding a future road rage incident where he could have possibly talked shit to the wrong person and be killed

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

throw non Americans out of usa

TRUMP 2020

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Black?
    f off JJ. Looks white. The Black delegation is not claiming this savage. Kid needs some sort of harsh punishment though. Sucker punches is a bitch move

wikkidinsane

Now if the guy who hit the floor did get rocked for a racial slur, the kid charges should be reduced. I face this in my everyday life and I have a full understanding of the consequences that comes with assaulting someone so i choose not to do it; but when I witness someone being knocked out or punished for their bigoted i celebrate just a little.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

TRUMP 2020
    did u read immigration gonna start reading license plates

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    did u read immigration gonna start reading license plates
    It started already. I cant understand how some agree with the Government spying on everything you do. This will backfire guys. This is America. This is the land of the free. Dont allow them to take away your civil liberties for the sake of "ANTI-TERRORISM" bs. You cant stop all evil people. Gun rights advocates should believe in that. People kill people right?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    It started already. I cant understand how some agree with the Government spying on everything you do. This will backfire guys. This is America. This is the land of the free. Dont allow them to take away your civil liberties for the sake of "ANTI-TERRORISM" bs. You cant stop all evil people. Gun rights advocates should believe in that. People kill people right?
    be nice get rid of some illegials

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    be nice get rid of some illegials
    Yeh man but thats not where its going to stop. It will be used by the biggest bidder to do evil things

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Twitter going to its go to racial slur reasoning.

kid won’t ever play organized sports again. Whether he gets arrested will be up to the other kid

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

nice story

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Again. Yes I agree the puncher should go to jail and all that. Never be allowed to play basketball again. What i am saying is if you talk shit you open yourself up for a consequence. Hopefully the kid learns his lesson not to ever talk shit again. Who knows maybe this saved his life from avoiding a future road rage incident where he could have possibly talked shit to the wrong person and be killed
    First off why are you assuming he was talking smack? We don't know. What degree of smack? All kinds of talking in a bball game. You don't know, you assume. I don't care what talking was going on here, puncher is way out of line. I don't care of the other kid just told him he gang raped his lil sister...

Analogy would be sexy girl dressed in mini-skirt gets raped. That should teach her to not go out at night dressed like that. No freaking way

magaman
    Update your status

Puncher has some deep seeded anger issues, not his first rodeo. He belongs in the county lockup, and he may as well get comfy there because he will likely be a frequent visitor.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

It happens a whole lot more than you think . It's HS , Ego's , could've both been after the same girl . Who knows
    Hell when I was in High School , guy didn't like me , we had gotten into it a couple of times throughout HS.
    So when you're on a baseball team , it can turn ugly in a hurry . He decided since he was a pitcher , he'd go after my head , I knew , at least expected it before I stepped into the batters box . I told my teammates, he hits me , im whipping his ass . He threw fukkin 91 mph or so in HS , got a scholly to Mississippi State , that's serious heat in HS .
    Well , first pitch he drills me right in the skull , hurt like a muthafukker too . I hurled the bat , started out after him . The umps jumped in but you can do serious damage throwing that hard and going after someone's head .
    There's so much shit that could've led to it , previous issues , some chic both are trying to get with but it's still no reason for shit like this . I'm sure it's schools that are close , settle the shit off court after the game . I sure did , had to go looking for him but no cheat shot BS like a GD 90 mph heater in the temple .
    Money says the guy knocked out can whip his ass outside a court , I'll be watching for a follow up News Story on the kid knocked out retaliation story .

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Reality check, this is not the Land of the Free, nor the Home of the Brave. Distant memory. Has not been for a long time. Aside from those serving in the military, it's a country full of immigrants and softies.

The rest of what you said is correct.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Junior High game, circa 1976, my friend and teammate was bringing the ball up court.
    Next thing I hear a crack/splat and turn around to see him standing over a kid, knocked out, with a smirk.

Refs blow whistle. Nobody knows what to do. I ask him wtf happened??
    His reply " Kid said I had no left"

His hoop career was shortlived. Was 1000 yard rusher and MLB in HS.
    Joined the Marines. Became cop. then Chief of Police.
    Retired. Teaches cross fit now.

Been friends since 3rd grade.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

All the kids suck at basketball.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

TRUMP 2020
    2 bullets to the head for all Trump supporters will make the world a better place.

magaman
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    2 bullets to the head for all Trump supporters will make the world a better place.
    typical communist liberal

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Excellent right left combo.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Gritter of course a liberal

GOV't GUY, loves welfare and ghetto trash

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Thank you Giant.

Missed you Thursday. Was in your stomping ground.
    Where does The Giant live?

I dont even know.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    All the kids suck at basketball.
    grits is the best

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Last edited by jtoler; 01-28-18 at 06:13 PM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

What state?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    What state?
    Ohio. Weirton Madonna HS

Weird that there is hardly a mention of it. Google search leads to SBR mostly.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Ohio. Weirton Madonna HS

Weird that there is hardly a mention of it. Google search leads to SBR mostly.
    Eventually every google search should lead to sbr. This is where I get all my news

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 451

This is what I saw, The kid that got knocked out shoves the kid that decked him as they turned to go up court, the Rocky shoved him back, floor jockey then raised his hand to tell the ref then Rocky decked him.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    ~

The news folks on PBS are using "woke" now...so I think that term can be put to rest.
    It used to be that Jack In the Box commercials were your best indicator where you should stop using a word or phrase because it was old and tired.

I think you just found a better one.

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 412

Looked like the kid who was punched got knocked down when he drove for the layup. Looks like he might have said something when he popped up and nudged the other kid with his shoulder. Probably had been jawing back and forth the whole game. Doesn't appear to be anything that warranted a punch, but I have to say the kid who threw the punch was not going to go through the classic shove you, shove me, let people get between and nothing happens. He jumped right to the punching. Something you don't see very often.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Even if provoked, you cannot do this. "He called me names", is zero excuse when we have you on tape. The kid could have been killed (kids are soft as hell these days) or paralyzed and he would be facing murder charges in a meaningless game. These kids need to learn to control their emotions and walk away from the bullshit. This kid looks like a boxer. Most kids can't throw that punch with leverage.

I'm not sure how race/color got into this? Kid's, just like adults do things they live to regret no matter the color.

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    This is what I saw, The kid that got knocked out shoves the kid that decked him as they turned to go up court, the Rocky shoved him back, floor jockey then raised his hand to tell the ref then Rocky decked him.
    Rocky.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Stuck up white kid talking shit calling the kid a camel jockey and then got owned. Wheres the issue?
    Nice punch, he would have knocked lil whitey out either way even if they rang a bell for them to fight. After he threw the first baby punch, whitey was busy raising arms at the refs instead of preparing what came next.
    If you're gonna call someone a dothead, just be ready to back up your talk.
    The punjab won't be playing basketball anymore, but he probably sucked anyway and got to keep his pride while going viral knocking someone out.

goofyre
    Cole World.
    goofyre's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Who doesn't talk shit in HS sports? I ran my mouth for 4 straight years playing varsity soccer and we never were above .500 as a team. It's literally part of the game getting in someones head. Kid prolly said he couldn't guard him since he just drove right past him. Talkin shit in sports is way different then road rage. Talking shit doesn't open yourself to being sucker punched at all, kid can just run his mouth back.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave goofyre 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 12