funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    nada... whats up?
    Nada...Just saw some of you recent posts...seem a little down...Glad all is well

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1345

Only idiots, like yourself and of course opie, (why does this not surprise me), end up in jail.
    Smart people with common sense, never worry about gett'in locked up.
    If you drink and drive, you're right where you fuk'in need to be. Locked up.

Like others have suggested, too many options, Uber, lyft, taxi, call a friend, etc.... exist out there, to be so stupid as to get behind the wheel of a car after drinking.

And I don't give a fuk how many you "spaced out" between drinks. Tell that to the families of dead drunk driving victims.

And yeah, it's gonna cost you out the ass, lawyer, fines, possible jail and/or probation with monitoring, sky high car insurance rates, etc... but look on the bright side, you didn't kill anyone, have an accident and get sued, and cause a ton of grief to some family or your own.

Not worth it at all dude, think about it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Opie a punk

His granddaddy bails him out too

Big mouth and talks crap to people

spoiled at birth

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1345

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Been to jail many times. Jail aint shit. Amateur hour in there.

I done 2 bids in the pen bruh. First time went down for 38 months for assault and battery. Second time for 27 months for organized crime and larceny. Joint ain’t no joke bruh. That’s real shit you dig.

I ain’t going back down. Get jammed up again, we holding court in the street. Real talk
    I can believe you twinks fall for this horse teeth baffoon's lily white boy ghetto slang! So you've "done 2 bids in the pen bruh", huh Opie dawg?

Allow me to translate, 2 bids in the pen, means opie shit got 2 parking tickets, 2nd one had a "next time we boot your car warning" Opie shit got so pissed off, he wrote letters to former prez George W, shit for brains Texas governor Rick Perry, and Trump, demanding a "special parking for dipshits" pass.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Mayan has gone to LA County.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

We Got Games! No time for jail

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Regardless if they will admit it or not plenty of posters (maybe the majority?) have done some cage time. Live, learn, and move on.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Only idiots, like yourself and of course opie, (why does this not surprise me), end up in jail.
    Smart people with common sense, never worry about gett'in locked up.
    If you drink and drive, you're right where you fuk'in need to be. Locked up.

Like others have suggested, too many options, Uber, lyft, taxi, call a friend, etc.... exist out there, to be so stupid as to get behind the wheel of a car after drinking.

And I don't give a fuk how many you "spaced out" between drinks. Tell that to the families of dead drunk driving victims.

And yeah, it's gonna cost you out the ass, lawyer, fines, possible jail and/or probation with monitoring, sky high car insurance rates, etc... but look on the bright side, you didn't kill anyone, have an accident and get sued, and cause a ton of grief to some family or your own.

Not worth it at all dude, think about it.
    Yeah, but driving drunk is SO much fun though

First 12