Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Let's Fade The Memphis Grizzlies Again Tonight

I'm scratching my head (but fattening my wallet) wondering why the oddsmakers are giving the Griz as much respect as they do. Without Mike Conley, they are the worst team in the league (along with Orlando). The Lakers are lower tier but have out-performed the Griz. Lakers are home and Memphis had a game last night.

This line is too low. Boom! LAKERS -2.5 are the play!

Add these games to the mix.....

CHICAGO -2 over New York Knicks. The Bulls are still on fire. They popped the Bucks last night as a 7-point dog. I'm not getting off this gravy train now, not against the poor-traveling Knicks.

INDIANA -5 over Dallas. This one comes down to motivation. Dallas got a nice win in Toronto last night, while the Pacers got manhandled by the Pistons. Flip Flop!! Indy needs to get this easy win to right their ship.

As always, best of luck
    Harry

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Lakers and Grizz both suck.. Battle of the losers... Good luck... Pass gas on this....

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Good luck Harry. On the Lakers -3 even money here. Grizz lost a heartbreaker last night so expect them to have some fire to start but the Lakeshow should pull away late so let’s look for some good live opportunities first half too.

SharpAngles

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Lakers and Grizz both suck.. Battle of the losers... Good luck... Pass gas on this....
    The Grizz might belong in the suck category but the team who beat Houston at home and almost beat the warriors twice doesn’t exactly suck. They’ve actually been a good bet most nights because the perception is they’re still last years Lakers so there’s usually some value to be had.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

No, the Lakers do not suck. You are correct. But they are pretty damn inconsistent and immature. Lonzo is out with a shoulder injury but, let's face it, this doesn't affect them at all. Kuzma is a stud!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Lakers might not suck and yes they do have some young talent...Kuzma is an up and coming Stud this I agree with.. Dude can shoot!!

If Ingram plays then I'd say take the Lakers.. He's still questionable I think for the game tonight..http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/17122...-ingram-injury

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Watched the entire Laker's game and boy did the referees have it in for them. It was obvious early on that the Lakers were not going to get any foul calls unless they were blatant. Referee CJ Washington may be the worst of them all. Something was very fishy with his calls.

ValleysLuckyOne
    ValleysLuckyOne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3015

80 percent of the public was on Lakers, the NBA is like the WWE now.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ValleysLuckyOne View Post
    80 percent of the public was on Lakers, the NBA is like the WWE now.
    80% of the public would have been wrong and lost.. Lakers kinda suck but even I didn't think they'd lose by 10 at home to the Griz.... I thought they could lose but in a close game.. Glad I didn't bet it..

Weird day in the NBA with alot of dogs hitting and winning..... Who would have thought the Cavs would lose to Sac? I think 95% of the public would have picked the Cavs to win tonight especially after coming off a loss....

NBA is where amazing happens.. That's all I have to say about tonight.. I lost my ass tonight...

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1264

The grizzles are not as bad a team as paper is showing they just have not gotten it together.

SharpAngles

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    Watched the entire Laker's game and boy did the referees have it in for them. It was obvious early on that the Lakers were not going to get any foul calls unless they were blatant. Referee CJ Washington may be the worst of them all. Something was very fishy with his calls.
    Ok I’m glad I’m not the only one who saw this. The last 5 minutes were an absolute disgrace of officiating.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Ok I’m glad I’m not the only one who saw this. The last 5 minutes were an absolute disgrace of officiating.
    CJ Washington had a clear vendetta against some of the Lakers. Any contact when Memphis had the ball was immediately whistled. Lakers got mauled a few times in the paint and nothing.