Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Joe Morgan Wants To Keep Steroid Users Out Of HOF

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Joe Morgan and baseball needs to cut the shit and stop this steroid witch hunt. Not one of these fukks gave a shit when baseball was dead on the fukking vine and guys like McGwire, Bonds, Clemens, Sosa, basically saved their asses. Baseball is alive today because of those guys. MLB DID NOT test for steroids, so how the hell can you condemn someone for something you didn't care about? They profited on steroids, they know they did and then they want to hide behind their holier than thou veil. Baseball is full of hypocrites. Guys been cheating since the game has been played. Has anyone been denied Hall of Fame for spit balls or pine tar? How about stealing signals? The entire game has been built on cheating. I stopped going to baseball games until Sosa and McGwire got into their homerun race. That brought me back to baseball. Now you want me to disregard the games that I watched? You want me to throw out the records of guys that brought me back to the game? Fukk that.

Baseball was asleep at the wheel. Performance enhancing drugs was not illegal in baseball. So how can you vilify players that did everything in their power to get bigger, stronger, faster? McGwire used to have Andrestene Sp? in his locker. He didn't give a shit because it wasn't a big deal. Until these fukks tried to make him the fall guy after he brought them back to life from the dead.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Hater. Back in that hypocrites days they were popping speed pills like they were going out of style.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Hater. Back in that hypocrites days they were popping speed pills like they were going out of style.
    very big YES to that.

also just this year, baseball inducted the commissioner who turned a blind eye to all the cheating, because the game was at an all time low.

how does Bud Selig get into the hall of fame, when he allowed all this to go on during his watch?

but you penalize some of the great players, who would have been in on their own merits but started taking because shits like Brady Anderson all the sudden were surpassing their level due to drugs?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Right. I mean if we being honest steroids fukkin saved baseball, keeping the guys out that did them to entertain us is beyond stupid and above all hypocritical.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Only the greats will get in from roid era.

Bonds
    Clemens
    Rodriguez

I think if total acceptance were made then itd open the door to Palmero, McGwire, etc and that's just a floodgate that Cooperstown doesn't need. Congressional investigations, lying under oath, books that name names... you can see why they'd leave those guys out.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Correction:

Only induct players who were not caught using steroids.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Great color guy

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Frank Thomas would be considered Babe Ruth if not for everyone else being loaded. He should have his own wing.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Joe Morgan and baseball needs to cut the shit and stop this steroid witch hunt. Not one of these fukks gave a shit when baseball was dead on the fukking vine and guys like McGwire, Bonds, Clemens, Sosa, basically saved their asses. Baseball is alive today because of those guys. MLB DID NOT test for steroids, so how the hell can you condemn someone for something you didn't care about? They profited on steroids, they know they did and then they want to hide behind their holier than thou veil. Baseball is full of hypocrites. Guys been cheating since the game has been played. Has anyone been denied Hall of Fame for spit balls or pine tar? How about stealing signals? The entire game has been built on cheating. I stopped going to baseball games until Sosa and McGwire got into their homerun race. That brought me back to baseball. Now you want me to disregard the games that I watched? You want me to throw out the records of guys that brought me back to the game? Fukk that.

Baseball was asleep at the wheel. Performance enhancing drugs was not illegal in baseball. So how can you vilify players that did everything in their power to get bigger, stronger, faster? McGwire used to have Andrestene Sp? in his locker. He didn't give a shit because it wasn't a big deal. Until these fukks tried to make him the fall guy after he brought them back to life from the dead.

Many ballparks are empty

ratings down

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    Frank Thomas would be considered Babe Ruth if not for everyone else being loaded. He should have his own wing.
    Very true. An awesome natural talent. Maybe the only guy in that era who could thrive w/o any supplement help.

His new testosterone ads are pretty funny. Salud, Big Hurt.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Not one of these fukks gave a shit when baseball was dead on the fukking vine and guys like McGwire, Bonds, Clemens, Sosa, basically saved their asses. Baseball is alive today because of those guys.
    Thank you to McGwire, Bonds, Clemens, and Sosa for saving baseball.

But no thank you for entering Baseball's Hall of Fame because you looked like blown up ticks in human form while disgracing the game.

-

So what's the fuss?

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    Agreed. And, funny enough, when you break down his numbers he shares the performance arc of batters for the past 100 years. Fuk those other guys.

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    steroids fukkin saved baseball
    Okay, how the hell did steroids save baseball? The league was not going under, by any stretch, player salaries were on the rise and TV contracts were booming. The home run era did not drive growth, it just drove subject matter for 24/7 gayass ESPN reporting.