Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

I picture Thor when I see LaVar Ball....completely worthless

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    Had no problem watching the interview start to finish. You can tell Lavar is a passionate father and he's not the most polished speaker, but he's right when it comes to Trump. Donald did all of this for publicity, didn't reach out to him and Lavar feels disrespected as he should. Did Trump apologize to the all of the women who accused him of groping them? Did Trump apologize to the media for his continual bashing by calling them "fake news"? No apologies to women for the disgusting Access Hollywood comments about women's private parts... We all know China wasn't going to prosecute these 3 men for a simple misdemeanor, but the clown Presidents wants everyone to know he pulled strings behind the scenes with President Xi to let them off. I'm flabbergasted at our clown in chief picking fights with Lavar when he should be focusing on like you know doing his job. SMH.
    You definitely suffer from a mental disorder
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Had no problem watching the interview start to finish. You can tell Lavar is a passionate father and he's not the most polished speaker, but he's right when it comes to Trump. Donald did all of this for publicity, didn't reach out to him and Lavar feels disrespected as he should. Did Trump apologize to the all of the women who accused him of groping them? Did Trump apologize to the media for his continual bashing by calling them "fake news"? No apologies to women for the disgusting Access Hollywood comments about women's private parts... We all know China wasn't going to prosecute these 3 men for a simple misdemeanor, but the clown Presidents wants everyone to know he pulled strings behind the scenes with President Xi to let them off. I'm flabbergasted at our clown in chief picking fights with Lavar when he should be focusing on like you know doing his job. SMH.
    ...."Lavar feels disrespected as he should..." Whuh?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    ...."Lavar feels disrespected as he should..." Whuh?
    Typical ghetto mentality - feeling disrespected, having entitlement issues, wanting things from others constantly, showing bad attitude with limited verbal skills when spoken too.... Thug mentality with Lavar.. Worthless human being pretty much whom is now leeching off his kid on the Lakers to survive...

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Liberalism is a mental disorder. Seek some help.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

It's not just Lavar that is great at self burials.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Typical ghetto mentality - feeling disrespected, having entitlement issues, wanting things from others constantly, showing bad attitude with limited verbal skills when spoken too.... Thug mentality with Lavar.. Worthless human being pretty much whom is now leeching off his kid on the Lakers to survive...
    I thought you were talking about Trump.

LaVar and Trump are two peas in a pod.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jibby has a clue
    The kid on the Lakers probably the best one in the family

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

More from Lavar... https://sports.yahoo.com/lavar-ball-...203756631.html

LaVar Ball: Luke Walton and the Lakers are 'soft,' and 'babying' Lonzo Ball

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Bunch of right wing jerkoffs trying to say someone is dumb while they support the biggest jackass who ever held office lol. These same scumbags would even vote for Roy Moore just because he has an R next to his name.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Bunch of right wing jerkoffs trying to say someone is dumb while they support the biggest jackass who ever held office lol. These same scumbags would even vote for Roy Moore just because he has an R next to his name.
    he left office on Jan 20th

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10886

True Harry
    Only Made it through 2 minutes.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yep, we need another Republican in the Senate to vote in stuff.. Unlike your stupid resist Trump Democrats in the Senate that won't bring one yes vote to the table...

I'm in on Roy Moore for now even though I think he's guilty as charged and was a perv at one time..

MAGA starts with bills in the Senate actually being passed!!!! Dems won't offer a single vote or pass a single bill in the Senate no matter how good the bill is.. Resisting hurts the American people.. It's Trump and the Republicans turn now..

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Clear to see in Vid

Cuomo is a racist. by-produce of white privilege

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

More from Lavar... https://sports.yahoo.com/lavar-ball-...203756631.html

LaVar Ball: Luke Walton and the Lakers are 'soft,' and 'babying' Lonzo Ball
    Wondered how deep into the season they would get before this started.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Wondered how deep into the season they would get before this started.
    I'm waiting to see how long it takes for Lonzo to tell his dad to STFU or else he'll cut him off financially?

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10886

I think his sons are embarrassed by him.
    That’s a sad situation when you want your dad to just shut up because he is a jackass.
    There will be more drama with this than on Jerry Springer on a hot summer afternoon in the South.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

LaVar Ball reiterated there's no reason for him to thank President Trump in the case of his son, LiAngelo, and two other UCLA freshmen returning to the U.S. after being held in China for shoplifting. "You heard what he tweeted," Ball said of Trump during an interview on CNN. "He tweeted because he is mad at me [that] I should have left their asses in jail. First of all, they weren't in jail, they were in a hotel. How did they get into a hotel? Somebody had to do something. Did he do it? If he paid for the money to put up whatever we needed to do then I would say thank you. Did he do that?... He said he helped. How did he help? If he helped, I would say thank you... Do I think the president helped? I don't know. I don't care and I don't know." Ball did thank Chinese President Xi Jinping.

Coolcanuck79
    Coolcanuck79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24262

3:41 for me. He is a nut job!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Lonzo tearing it up with 2 points at the half.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    LaVar Ball reiterated there's no reason for him to thank President Trump in the case of his son, LiAngelo, and two other UCLA freshmen returning to the U.S. after being held in China for shoplifting. "You heard what he tweeted," Ball said of Trump during an interview on CNN. "He tweeted because he is mad at me [that] I should have left their asses in jail. First of all, they weren't in jail, they were in a hotel. How did they get into a hotel? Somebody had to do something. Did he do it? If he paid for the money to put up whatever we needed to do then I would say thank you. Did he do that?... He said he helped. How did he help? If he helped, I would say thank you... Do I think the president helped? I don't know. I don't care and I don't know." Ball did thank Chinese President Xi Jinping.
    This is your typical ghetto kneeling thug mentality.. Total anti-American.. To be expected now from an idiot like Lavar..

I'm very sure if Trump didn't say or do anything those 3 kids would be in a China jail right now... I'd bet on it... Trump would have never tweeted anything about this if he didn't say or do something either..

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

To be fair, I've seen Tucker Carlson get trolled as well.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ CNN - Comedy News Network..

Lavar even got him to say thank you for nothing and then trolled him again after... Stupid on all accounts but funny..

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    https://nypost.com/2017/11/20/lavar-...-out-of-china/

I tried to watch this interview but was unable to finish it. There's not enough Advil in the world. Give it a try and let me know if you're a stronger man than me.
    I'm trying to make it through, about 4 mins into it, and lavar is hagglin about "confusion".....

obviously, he knows what he's talkin' about regarding "confusion" given that he's gone through decades of Father's Day in the hood.....

LaVar, LiAnegelo.... wtf is it about black people adding stupid ass prefixes to the front of their names....

fuk it, from now on, I want to be known as LaDonk or LiDonk.....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: triplecrown333

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Be honest, when u clog up your toilet you cuss out Trump
    I don't think "cloggin'" the toilet is his problem..... cleaning the outside of the toilet (and walls and floor), on the other hand, well.... that's a different story......

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Balll a ghetto loser like the rest

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump blasted LAVAR in new tweets just this morning.. Called him a poor mans version of Don King without the hair, also a fool... LOL..

Trump will fire back always.. He's a fighter...

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump It wasn’t the White House, it wasn’t the State Department, it wasn’t father LaVar’s so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence - IT WAS ME. Too bad! LaVar is just a poor man’s version of Don King, but without the hair. Just think..
    2:25 AM - Nov 22, 2017

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump ...LaVar, you could have spent the next 5 to 10 years during Thanksgiving with your son in China, but no NBA contract to support you. But remember LaVar, shoplifting is NOT a little thing. It’s a really big deal, especially in China. Ungrateful fool!
    2:33 AM - Nov 22, 2017

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

You act like you don't just vote for anyone with a D next to their name. I mean Democrat. The other D your girlfriend straps on.

Thor4140

Yep, we need another Republican in the Senate to vote in stuff.. Unlike your stupid resist Trump Democrats in the Senate that won't bring one yes vote to the table...

I'm in on Roy Moore for now even though I think he's guilty as charged and was a perv at one time..

MAGA starts with bills in the Senate actually being passed!!!! Dems won't offer a single vote or pass a single bill in the Senate no matter how good the bill is.. Resisting hurts the American people.. It's Trump and the Republicans turn now..
    I rest my case. U would rather vote for a child molestor than a democrat. Priceless

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I rest my case. U would rather vote for a child molestor than a democrat. Priceless
    Yeah great. And Dems would rather oppose anything Republicans try to pass. They don't even read the shit. Chuckie, or Nancy would strip their funding. Franken is innocent with proof, while Moore is conveniently guilty before an election. You're the sheep that you think Republicans are.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

Nobody here pays attention to Thor....Jesus what a dumbfukk this guy is

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Yeah great. And Dems would rather oppose anything Republicans try to pass. They don't even read the shit. Chuckie, or Nancy would strip their funding. Franken is innocent with proof, while Moore is conveniently guilty before an election. You're the sheep that you think Republicans are.
    They oppose everything because it is garbage and u are just to naive to realize it. I know the issues. You don’t or would be furious about this fake tax cut among other things. U are a gullible jackass who believes anything. Anyone as piss poor as u but a far right voter, says it all. U are the jackass they crave to fool. The pigeon that gets plucked daily. The Dems don’t read shit? You, you dumb fuk don’t read shit.

First 123 Last