HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im not a happy camper today

Hungover as fukk. Kinda depressed but thats normal as in my natural state BUT voila, I got a hemorrhoid. Just when u think this week was gonna be smooth sailing.

Must be the sobriety gods punishing me for breaking my 40 days clean with 10 grams of blow and 4 pints of scotch.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

We used to have a Happy Camper here, now I believe he posts under Jovial Camper or something like that. Good guy, I miss him. We had some of the same demons

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Must not be good to be an alcoholic
    Clean yourself up

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Many times during sobriety we relapse and feel depressed so we abuse more to get past that feeling of depression. Hang in there. Relapse is the name of the game, good luck getting through it and back into sobriety. When you got a guy like you got, it's all the tougher. Your best bet is to try and move to America where the blow is shit and expensive, you'll be so disgusted by the scene here you'll never want to do it again. Come see me Drinker and I'll give you a sniff of Seattles finest and you'll want a few cups of coffee to go with it

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Only way to stop drinking is rehab

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    We used to have a Happy Camper here, now I believe he posts under Jovial Camper or something like that. Good guy, I miss him. We had some of the same demons
    Yeah I enjoyed his posts while I was at TGF for a while.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Many times during sobriety we relapse and feel depressed so we abuse more to get past that feeling of depression. Hang in there. Relapse is the name of the game, good luck getting through it and back into sobriety. When you got a guy like you got, it's all the tougher. Your best bet is to try and move to America where the blow is shit and expensive, you'll be so disgusted by the scene here you'll never want to do it again. Come see me Drinker and I'll give you a sniff of Seattles finest and you'll want a few cups of coffee to go with it
    Seattle? Im fuckin in always wanted to visit some folklore alt rock places from the 90's in there pal. Id like to take you on that offer someday.

My invitation is extended to you as well Krak... Costa Rica's finest blow at $14 a gram

And bitches, of course!

HurryUpAndDrink

Ive only got a hemorrhoid twice. Once in 2012... on xmas lol... couldnt even sit.

WHY NOW???