19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10481

ETIP

*Easily Triggered Immigrant Populace

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14977

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I think cause he questioned that Spurs bet that week. Can't remember. I do have some winning tickets from last night for 4 bills I can show.

I can post screenshots of tonight's bet too. If I'm so broke.

Listen CUdi, the only benefit of being an SBR pro is to have tokens to play with if you want to have friendly action with someone on here just for kicks. 1000 pts is like 30 bucks bro.
    You can buy $100 of bitcoin for like 2500

Pretty solid imo

MaddyMax
    MaddyMax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I can say with 100% certainty that they guy who took this pic is black. Only black guys who are in ghetto take pics like this ha. There are lots of guys who gets bi weekly check for that amount or more from their job, you won't see them posting a pic of their check lol. My paycheck is slightly more than that $3200 every other friday.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Grease lightning hit the fukkin sack bro

I've never even heard of these two names before not sure why I am even wasting my time

The Giant? You guys thought hew as a hot thing when he hopped on the scene until I put him back in his place

Shoebox? Lyon? Careers ended real quick.

Courtesy of me.
    Didn't know The Giant was put to sleep. I feel bad for the Giant, he's probably barely waking up.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

man, some guys take this site way too seriously. who cares what strangers on a gambling forum think?

There can't be much else going on in Goat's world if he feels the need to post a cash pic to people he's never met to "prove the haters wrong"

i don't get it

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by MaddyMax View Post
    I can say with 100% certainty that they guy who took this pic is black. Only black guys who are in ghetto take pics like this ha. There are lots of guys who gets bi weekly check for that amount or more from their job, you won't see them posting a pic of their check lol. My paycheck is slightly more than that $3200 every other friday.

Another SBR detective.

Wrong again.

Sorry Max, get the next one.

Point was not to post a pic of 25 grand. It's just to show I have a 100 if I want to give to charity, which I don't want to, simple as that.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    man, some guys take this site way too seriously. who cares what strangers on a gambling forum think?

There can't be much else going on in Goat's world if he feels the need to post a cash pic to people he's never met to "prove the haters wrong"

i don't get it
    Another detective on the scene

Mayo it's just teaching lessons bro.

When I travel around the world, I always teach lessons to people. Always. If I see someone cut in front of someone in line in a foreign country, I am the guy who tells him/her to get in the back of the fukkin line. I don't care if it's their country. Not gonna fly.

I'm the type who will speak up if I see something wrong.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

saw the title of the thread, just knew he was going to be re-publishing this photo:

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

In the 70's when I had a hit TV show, I used to wipe my ass with those bills. Back then you would get the clap from Florence Henderson at an after party orgy, then go see Dr. Strangepork and get a shot to clear it right up.

Those were the days...

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Damn, class is in session. R u taking notes?

There's an Aaron hernandez joke in here somewhere, that guy rly showed them

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Another detective on the scene

Mayo it's just teaching lessons bro.

When I travel around the world, I always teach lessons to people. Always. If I see someone cut in front of someone in line in a foreign country, I am the guy who tells him/her to get in the back of the fukkin line. I don't care if it's their country. Not gonna fly.

I'm the type who will speak up if I see something wrong.
    alright Goat keep doing what's right

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

let me inspect the pic thoroughly then ill respond

Yours truly,

Detective Rude

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Case closed:

goat has a beard and mustache

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol, you realize you'd have to hit close 65% of these moneyline wagers to break even betting at -175, doesn't make you look like a good bettor laying these numbers. Kid Cudi is worthless though.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Guy posting 3k and 500 wager from a year ago like he's something. Sheesh, almost as pathetic as the guy posting a picture of a gold chain.

Screams desperate.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13923

I spent more for lunch with friends st the capital grill. Imagine if only I financed my phone payments as well.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I believe you. Send me 20 bucks.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I've only ever seen GOAT bury himself.

At least he tries.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

If Cuddles and Goat went at it at the SBR parking lot, who would win?

I wouldn't bet on Cuddles because he has little boy arms. But then again, I haven't seen Goat's arms and Goat looks tough today.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Giant... check in... did he put you to sleep pal? He said you knocked you out my man.
    I just woke up, Money.

I've been in a coma since 2015.

Goat Milk put me in the ultimate sleeper hold. It was a total blackout, my oxygen was completely cut off. Whatever you do, man, don't question someone that owes tokens. They will do everything in their power not to pay back, including taking pictures of gold chains.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Kuddles has internet muscles

All we ask is track your plays because if so everyone loses over time it is why very few of us track

good luck

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7210

Goat go pro. Pay the bet points back. It's the right thing to do.

Your brother

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Just saw this thread

Goat, I make 10x the money you do.

I would never ever sag my pants and wear gold-plated chains. I am a grown man. Even when I was a little punk I didn’t dress like this, you clown.

You are the guy at the bank who has to pay $8 to cash their paycheck because they can’t get a bank acct.

And then you post a pic of all the money you have in the world to brag. Sad.

Tell somebody to get back in line? Tell me to get “back in line”?

If you said that to me irl the next thing you’d hear is your ears ringing you little punk bitch wigger.
    Points Awarded:

Winning oasis gave grease lightnin 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Shovel sale

Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Just saw this thread

Goat, I make 10x the money you do.

I would never ever sag my pants and wear gold-plated chains. I am a grown man. Even when I was a little punk I didn’t dress like this, you clown.

You are the guy at the bank who has to pay $8 to cash their paycheck because they can’t get a bank acct.

And then you post a pic of all the money you have in the world to brag. Sad.

Tell somebody to get back in line? Tell me to get “back in line”?

If you said that to me irl the next thing you’d hear is your ears ringing you little punk bitch wigger.
    Post of the month right here. Eloquently written. Quality points.

jjgold

Goater picks lots and lots of losers

If you track him he is down big time here although everyone is

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I just woke up, Money.

I've been in a coma since 2015.

Goat Milk put me in the ultimate sleeper hold. It was a total blackout, my oxygen was completely cut off. Whatever you do, man, don't question someone that owes tokens. They will do everything in their power not to pay back, including taking pictures of gold chains.
    This thread could be epic

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11431

Hey, let's put something upfront. Goat was on Astros over Yankees when it seemed bleak for Houston and on Astros over Dodgers before the WS. Not sure if he's from Houston or something, but that's a good look.

Not sure where others were with that.

jjgold

Everyone building new houses because of gambling wins here

It is amazing

Why do I have old car 🚘??

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Who did Goat put to bed?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

I don't have $100? You want me to screenshot today's bets too (win or lose I don't give a f. why? cause I come back no matter what). Just like I did with the Giant here when he questioned my Spurs bet last year or the year before.

http://postimg.org/image/og1dpjcl5/
    Here's what I posted last year for the Giant the day after I bet it. This is what I bet frequently. Today I'll have $600 in play at minimum.

Keep saying I don't have 100 gonna shit on you tonight with screenshots. Grease lightning too. Bunch of clowns that make 25k per year who act like 100 is a lot.

Shit on a 100.

Any fukking issues?

the most hilarious shit is these clowns actually brag about being "pro" as if it somehow validates they have money or some kind of importance! Lmfao

makes me laugh every time one these clowns thinks they insulting someone by saying "you not pro, you can't afford it like us". It like bragging about buying one of those coupon books from the kids doing fundraisers! Lol.. I mean it cool and all to support the little league team but I rarely use the coupons and damn sure don't brag to my friends that I did so!!

Imagine saying that shit at bar "oh yea, well I bought one those coupons books from the neighbor kid so you can't tell me nothing!", "where's your coupon book?" , "Oh you mean you didn't buy one? Maybe you should move to another table this the section for those who bought the coupon book!" .. "cmon guys lets go get our half price burger at Red Robin!"

No respect for anyone that ever uses the fact they "pro" in any argument or sentence! Funny how most good posters never feel the need to mention it, only clowns that not intelligent enough to add anything of value to the forum would ever use that and of course JJ cause it his job.

I finally got around to renewing mine but want to see if I can have my membership without having "pro" listed under my name once it goes thru as I don't want to be lumped in with some the sorriest ppl I've ever came across.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25136

That is like 2k...lol

jjgold

Everyone has to be a pro of to be validated

Kuddles has internet muscles

Greaser will meet and fight anyone here

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    the most hilarious shit is these clowns actually brag about being "pro" as if it somehow validates they have money or some kind of importance! Lmfao

makes me laugh every time one these clowns thinks they insulting someone by saying "you not pro, you can't afford it like us". It like bragging about buying one of those coupon books from the kids doing fundraisers! Lol.. I mean it cool and all to support the little league team but I rarely use the coupons and damn sure don't brag to my friends that I did so!!

Imagine saying that shit at bar "oh yea, well I bought one those coupons books from the neighbor kid so you can't tell me nothing!", "where's your coupon book?" , "Oh you mean you didn't buy one? Maybe you should move to another table this the section for those who bought the coupon book!" .. "cmon guys lets go get our half price burger at Red Robin!"

No respect for anyone that ever uses the fact they "pro" in any argument or sentence! Funny how most good posters never feel the need to mention it, only clowns that not intelligent enough to add anything of value to the forum would ever use that and of course JJ cause it his job.

I finally got around to renewing mine but want to see if I can have my membership without having "pro" listed under my name once it goes thru as I don't want to be lumped in with some the sorriest ppl I've ever came across.
    I only did it to launder Bitcoin

First 123 Last