t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Mavs +6.5 and ML +220 over Spurs

Dallas will give San Antonio a game tonight. Spurs still run good offense but they are missing Kawhi. Until he comes back they will be vulnerable.

Mavs +6.5 -110 (2.5x); ML +220 (1x)

t-wizzle

Ah sorry bro didn’t see it. Let’s get this one though.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave t-wizzle 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Maybe, looks it should be a good game. Spurs not that good without Leonard you're right. Think Aldridge dominates tonight.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Maybe, looks it should be a good game. Spurs not that good without Leonard you're right. Think Aldridge dominates tonight.
    Aldridge is rejuvenated this year. Still not the same player he was 4 years ago though.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Agree bro. People were telling me about how the Spurs had always had even better numbers without Leonard in the regular season after they won their first few games. It's a whole different animal when a player is out for a long time. Players starting to struggle playing roles they shouldn't be playing.

Mavs have actually played the Spurs tough-ish the last couple years after getting consistently thrashed for 3 or 4 years.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Agree bro. People were telling me about how the Spurs had always had even better numbers without Leonard in the regular season after they won their first few games. It's a whole different animal when a player is out for a long time. Players starting to struggle playing roles they shouldn't be playing.

Mavs have actually played the Spurs tough-ish the last couple years after getting consistently thrashed for 3 or 4 years.
    There's a stat about their defense being better without him but it was obviously very flawed. Spurs probably get the win because they usually find a way but happy to hear you like Dallas to hang.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    There's a stat about their defense being better without him but it was obviously very flawed. Spurs probably get the win because they usually find a way but happy to hear you like Dallas to hang.
    Yeah I think they might even win, we'll see. They bad but they're not 2-12 bad. I sort of wish they were but there are probably 4 or 5 teams out there worse than them.

t-wizzle

Yeah I think they might even win, we'll see. They bad but they're not 2-12 bad. I sort of wish they were but there are probably 4 or 5 teams out there worse than them.
    I've bet on them twice this year and they won both games haha. Hopefully can do it again tonight.

Seto

I've bet on them twice this year and they won both games haha. Hopefully can do it again tonight.
    Ha I had them against Washington too.

Fatty Mills going off again. Always does this shit whenever I fade the Spurs.

t-wizzle

Doesn't look good. Mavs can't put points on the board.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

nba lines are cancerous this season, holy fukk

good hit on spread

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    nba lines are cancerous this season, holy fukk

good hit on spread
    Haha thanks. Spread was all I was hoping for here. I'm happy. Cashed in on Raptors tonight too but was too scared to post it lol.

Seto

Got the important bit.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Dallas might be worst franchise in NBA now

Cuban

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Nice for you I got fukked by the hook

Seto

It's a good time to be a bad team. Being a fringe contender can be fun in some eras but with the Warriors around it's pointless.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Nice for you I got fukked by the hook
    I know someone who doesn't believe in beating the closer.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

What a joke.

No offense of course, happy you won...but I was on the other side.

7 points by Dennis Smith Jr. in the last 49 seconds to lose by the half point. That game took a fantastic night and turned it into an ok night.

ugh.

t-wizzle

It's a good time to be a bad team. Being a fringe contender can be fun in some eras but with the Warriors around it's pointless.
    I wanted the Sixers to draft Dennis Smith. He's going to be a good player in this league as long as he stays healthy (previous knee injury). Dallas will be good again in a couple years but the next couple could be ugly.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    What a joke.

No offense of course, happy you won...but I was on the other side.

7 points by Dennis Smith Jr. in the last 49 seconds to lose by the half point. That game took a fantastic night and turned it into an ok night.

ugh.
    Yea tough. I've been on the other side of that too many times to count. I will say Dallas was in this game for the most part. Spurs began to pull away a bit in the fourth but it was always going to be dicey. Just happened to work out in my favor this time.

Goat Milk

That's what happens when you pay Harrison Barnes, guy who was the 4th or 5th option on the Warriors (before Durant), to come in and be your number 1. Pay him like 100 million dollars.

Mark Cuban doesn't know shit about basketball. he thinks he does but doesn't. He paid Parsons similar money. Chandler Parsons. LOL. If I'm an owner, I'm not giving all these bums like Allen Crabe, Evan Turner, Parsons, Barnes....all of them make like 20 mill a year and more.

Serious? I can straight up find guys in the D League ala Jonathon Simmonds who are nearly as good as those players.

Crazy hit for you on the spread Wizzle.

Lamarcus too much down the stretch.

Seto

I wanted the Sixers to draft Dennis Smith. He's going to be a good player in this league as long as he stays healthy (previous knee injury). Dallas will be good again in a couple years but the next couple could be ugly.
    I just hope they can be relevant again in not too long so Carlisle doesn't get frustrated and think about leaving.

Don't really mind sucking this year. I typically hate the idea of tanking but the Warriors' presence changes things. I have no interest in fluking out the 8 seed in the next couple years.

Shame the Bulls, Hawks, Suns and Kings are all probably worse. Maybe the Nets as well idk.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    That's what happens when you pay Harrison Barnes, guy who was the 4th or 5th option on the Warriors (before Durant), to come in and be your number 1. Pay him like 100 million dollars.

Mark Cuban doesn't know shit about basketball. he thinks he does but doesn't. He paid Parsons similar money. Chandler Parsons. LOL. If I'm an owner, I'm not giving all these bums like Allen Crabe, Evan Turner, Parsons, Barnes....all of them make like 20 mill a year and more.

Serious? I can straight up find guys in the D League ala Jonathon Simmonds who are nearly as good as those players.

Crazy hit for you on the spread Wizzle.

Lamarcus too much down the stretch.
    I agree Barnes is not a number 1 option on a good team but in this era that's what you pay to get even average players. Bro Kent Bazemore makes 18 million. It's not like Barnes is going to cash strap the franchise or anything.

It's obviously a hindsight one but Cuban's worse move was trading away a pick Donnie Nelson wanted to use on Giannis to clear up cap space to go after that fukking bum Dwight Howard. Nelson begged him not to do it.

Goat Milk

I agree Barnes is not a number 1 option on a good team but in this era that's what you pay to get even average players. Bro Kent Bazemore makes 18 million. It's not like Barnes is going to cash strap the franchise or anything.

It's obviously a hindsight one but Cuban's worse move was trading away a pick Donnie Nelson wanted to use on Giannis to clear up cap space to go after that fukking bum Dwight Howard. Nelson begged him not to do it.
    I realize this is the going rate for players. But why does that mean you have to succumb to that market if you're an owner? Honestly. You're telling me owners can't find players to pay $2-10 million a year who are as good as Harrison Barnes, who makes 20? Not saying you....referring to owners. But 100% you can. Tons of guys make between 2-10 mill who are better than barnes, or parsons, or crabee, or evan turner. Tons.

As much as these nerds all of analytics, they fail to use analytics when it comes to the most important thing. Money.

Barnes makes 20 mill a year and his PER isn't good. He doesn't get dimes. He doesn't get boards. He doesn't hit 3s. He can't create plays for teammates.

At 10 million a year, you have a guy like Tyreke Evans, who is easily better than Barnes.

Bro... Rudy Gay makes like 8 million I think? Rudy Gay is better than Barnes, even after his injury, and makes 10 million less per year. That's 10 million you could be giving to other positions for significant upgrades.

All these new owners are just quick to pay these young guys, thinking they'll blossom into studs. But the reality is, 90% of studs are studs from years 1 or year 2. you know who they are for the most part.

t-wizzle

Goat you’re preaching to the choir. There’s a ton of overpaid stiffs in this league. Didn’t Demarre Carroll sign a huge deal with Toronto a year or two ago? He’s not even there anymore. You can find a Demarre Carroll for $3 million a year.

Seto

Goat you’re preaching to the choir. There’s a ton of overpaid stiffs in this league. Didn’t Demarre Carroll sign a huge deal with Toronto a year or two ago? He’s not even there anymore. You can find a Demarre Carroll for $3 million a year.
    Yeah, DeMarre Carroll was a journeyman who was already 29 and had just come off basically the first good season of his career. That had disaster written all over it.

A lot of players from that Hawks team got stupid contracts. Carroll, Al Horford, Kent Bazemore. Millsap is really good but 30 mill a year is ridiculous. I hope they all send Budenholzer nice Christmas gifts every year lol.