Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Easiest Teaser of Week 10: Steelers and Lions

Steelers off a bye. Haven't played good offense at all lately. Would be surprised if they score less than 30. Indy D is straight garbage. And Steelers defense is pretty ferocious. Think the Steelers will cover 10, but not sure if the Lions will cover 10, so adding them. Browns have 1 win in the last 27 games are some shit. I'm not gonna be the guy to bet them at only 4 to 1 odds.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Steelers off a bye. Haven't played good offense at all lately. Would be surprised if they score less than 30. Indy D is straight garbage. And Steelers defense is pretty ferocious. Think the Steelers will cover 10, but not sure if the Lions will cover 10, so adding them. Browns have 1 win in the last 27 games are some shit. I'm not gonna be the guy to bet them at only 4 to 1 odds.
    I have three team teaser

with steelers -4 lions -5 and chicago a pick

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2750

only problem is Steelers usually play down to their competition...and more often than not they shit the bed on the road against a perceived "inferior" opponent...I'm on Colts (+24.5)...so both of us can easily win this game...besides don't be surprised to see Jacoby Brissett make a few plays here and there...just enough to keep this game close and definitely within the number.