thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Much better? So that means they should sweep OKC in the playoffs. Or are you suggesting OKC will get better?
    I do think OKC will get better - but I think they will need to change the roster. You can have 2 players who can't shoot on the floor any more in the west - Roberson and Adams. I'm saying right now Minnesota is the much better team - not much more talented, but clearly much better.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    You can't judge how good a team is just by how they play 1 team in the NBA. Minnesota is clearly much better than OKC right now, better coached, better chemistry and deeper.
    Thanks for the mansplain, bro

I’d comfortably bet you’re a miserable prick in the real world but will d my it here

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Thanks for the mansplain, bro

I’d comfortably bet you’re a miserable prick in the real world but will d my it here
    What a joke. Fuk off, its a horrible argument to judge 1 team based on how they play against another. Some teams matchup better than others. Minnesota would never lose to Sacramento with a full roster after having lost 2 straight.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

I do think OKC will get better - but I think they will need to change the roster. You can have 2 players who can't shoot on the floor any more in the west - Roberson and Adams. I'm saying right now Minnesota is the much better team - not much more talented, but clearly much better.
    I think you judging any of these teams after 10 NBA games together is a mistake. Minnesota is not a good team right now. They're just like OKC. Iso ball. Standing around. No sets. Typical Tom Thibbedeu basketball.

I don't believe every team has to go out and replicate the Warriors model to win. OKC needs to play strong D, hold teams under 90 and get out in the open floor and run. They can't let WEstbrook just orchestrate everything. They need to let George run the point more, split up duties. George and Westbrook need to attack in the open floor like Wade and James did those years. And just dominate on D. And Melo needs to be close behind, trailing for the 3. And in the halfcourt they just need to cut more. More movement. More sets. It's not hard.

thomorino

I think you judging any of these teams after 10 NBA games together is a mistake. Minnesota is not a good team right now. They're just like OKC. Iso ball. Standing around. No sets. Typical Tom Thibbedeu basketball.

I don't believe every team has to go out and replicate the Warriors model to win. OKC needs to play strong D, hold teams under 90 and get out in the open floor and run. They can't let WEstbrook just orchestrate everything. They need to let George run the point more, split up duties. George and Westbrook need to attack in the open floor like Wade and James did those years. And just dominate on D. And Melo needs to be close behind, trailing for the 3. And in the halfcourt they just need to cut more. More movement. More sets. It's not hard.
    I'm no fan of Thibideau but Minnesota is playing as a team and Minnesota's chemistry is much better than OKC's. Minnesota has 5 shooters on the floor and gets great spacing. Minnesota also has guys who are willing to defer like Teague and Gibson, Melo and Westbrook are both ball hogs. Minnesota's bench is solid too. OKC has 2 players who can't shoot in Roberson and Adams, and 2 guys who can't guard the perimeter in Adams and Carmello.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

I'm no fan of Thibideau but Minnesota is playing as a team and Minnesota's chemistry is much better than OKC's. Minnesota has 5 shooters on the floor and gets great spacing. Minnesota also has guys who are willing to defer like Teague and Gibson, Melo and Westbrook are both ball hogs. Minnesota's bench is solid too. OKC has 2 players who can't shoot in Roberson and Adams, and 2 guys who can't guard the perimeter in Adams and Carmello.
    Towns can't guard anyone to save his life. Jeff Teague is average at best on D. Minny is a good team but OKC is too. Stop knee jerk reacting after every game like it's your first rodeo. It's been 10 games. No one cares about the reg season anyway except guys on SBR who think they know a lot. When playoffs come around I come out of hiding and silence everyone. Since you just joined here you're unfamiliar with the routine. But that's how it'll be this year again. Once my predictions come out for the playoffs, they are law.

Never question me.

thomorino

Towns can't guard anyone to save his life. Jeff Teague is average at best on D. Minny is a good team but OKC is too. Stop knee jerk reacting after every game like it's your first rodeo. It's been 10 games. No one cares about the reg season anyway except guys on SBR who think they know a lot. When playoffs come around I come out of hiding and silence everyone. Since you just joined here you're unfamiliar with the routine. But that's how it'll be this year again. Once my predictions come out for the playoffs, they are law.

Never question me.
    Lol, Towns doesn't need to guard anyone, he's playing the 5. You missed the point, Minnesota roster makes sense, they have 5 shooters and 3 solid perimeter defenders in Butler,Dieng, and Gibson. Minnesota's frontline can guard the perimeter. OKC just added 2 all-stars, they didn't put a roster together that makes sense. Adams and Melo can't guard the perimeter and Adams and Roberson can't shoot.

The Kraken

What a joke. Fuk off, its a horrible argument to judge 1 team based on how they play against another. Some teams matchup better than others. Minnesota would never lose to Sacramento with a full roster after having lost 2 straight.
    Thanks for validating my previous comment.

And that you are a moron

Apparently it's not OK for me to judge OKC against one team and draw any conclusions but you do so liberally by saying Minny would never lose to Sac Nice double standard, in addition to just being a ridiculous statement. On any given night, A fully loaded Minny team could and will lose to any NBA team.

Peace, I"ll let other suffer your misery

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

Lol, dude he traded a top 5 player and got zero. He thought Kendrick Perkins could play on an up tempo team. He gave Adams 25 million. He's horrible - OKC has great scouts, they took Westbrook early and Harden when others passed on him, his trades and free agent signings have been garbage. Who the fuk tought Oladipo was worth 20 million a year.
    The guy who took oladipo of his hands. He did get rid of him didn't he?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

Really not that tough to get to the conference finals with 2 of the top 5 players in the NBA. He couldn't put a roster around them, they were up 3-1 on Golden State because Curry was hurt.
    So curry got healthy from game 5-7?

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16011

Teams look good when they win. T'Wolves have been winning but they're not special. Teague shoots too much and doesn't defend. The two kids don't defend. I just heard JVG on air say the question mark with them is their bench -that's the v.least of their concerns! Their 2nd unit actually functions v.well.

IBetYou

Rubio was the one player on the team that passed the ball -Thibs will long regret that trade I think.

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

Come playoffs OKC>Minny. Minny winning a lot of close games is just the opposite of last year's bad luck. Both Thibs and Presti have made brilliant and terrible moves in recent memory.

Still regular season. Move on, nothing to see here.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    So curry got healthy from game 5-7?
    I think OKC choked in game 6, they had a double digit lead in the 4th quarter and should have won easily,but Curry seemed to play betterlate in the series after missing the Portland series and not playing well early in the series against OKC. Thompson had a huge game in game 6 too.

thomorino

Its interesting to say hear people say OKC will be fine since its early in the year. Westbrook is not a point guard and George can't pass.Patterson and Felton are average players. Minnesota is a team put together piece by piece, OKC just acquired players could get without thinking how the roster fit.

Powerbalance
    Powerbalance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I disagree

The Kraken

Its interesting to say hear people say OKC will be fine since its early in the year. Westbrook is not a point guard and George can't pass.Patterson and Felton are average players. Minnesota is a team put together piece by piece, OKC just acquired players could get without thinking how the roster fit.
    I'm not sure why you keep bringing up Minny. We get that you enjoy sucking them off, they' re a good team this year. Most of us were saying this well before you jumped on their bandwagon. You need weeks to see them play, most of us were saying they'd be this good before the season started. You're dense and slow

thomorino

I'm not sure why you keep bringing up Minny. We get that you enjoy sucking them off, they' re a good team this year. Most of us were saying this well before you jumped on their bandwagon. You need weeks to see them play, most of us were saying they'd be this good before the season started. You're dense and slow
    Lol, broke dik, I have Minnesota at +275 to win the division and Portland at +1400 to win the division, get lost. I faded OKC before your annoying dumb shit ever had a clue.

thomorino

Thanks for validating my previous comment.

And that you are a moron

Apparently it's not OK for me to judge OKC against one team and draw any conclusions but you do so liberally by saying Minny would never lose to Sac Nice double standard, in addition to just being a ridiculous statement. On any given night, A fully loaded Minny team could and will lose to any NBA team.

Peace, I"ll let other suffer your misery
    lol, another stupid post. I'm not judging any team by their performance against any other 1 team - I'm using Sacrament to show that Minnesota is dominating inferior teams consistently well OKC is struggling every night.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 31736

anyone fading okc again? they are playing like shit

The Kraken

lol, another stupid post. I'm not judging any team by their performance against any other 1 team - I'm using Sacrament to show that Minnesota is dominating inferior teams consistently well OKC is struggling every night.
    So when you compare two teams it's an example. When anyone else uses two teams, they're doing it to gauge which team is better.

Gotcha. Glad to know you have monopolized examples.

I stand by my previous statement, you are a miserable insufferable prick.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave The Kraken 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thomorino

So when you compare two teams it's an example. When anyone else uses two teams, they're doing it to gauge which team is better.

Gotcha. Glad to know you have monopolized examples.

I stand by my previous statement, you are a miserable insufferable prick.
    lol, broke dik, you are the fool who thinks Okafor, who is fat and horrible, is better than Melo. I'm saying that judging teams only by there head to head record is garbage- some teams matchup well with others. Judging teams based on how they they perform consistently against similar caliber team - also known as a teams record - is a good judge. Minnesota has a much better record than OKC - they've played better.

thomorino

Lol, this roster is horrible. Melo not coming off the bench is killing them, no second unit and can't defend with first unit. I am going to double down on Minnesota to win the division.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by spargament View Post
    Come playoffs OKC>Minny. Minny winning a lot of close games is just the opposite of last year's bad luck. Both Thibs and Presti have made brilliant and terrible moves in recent memory.

Still regular season. Move on, nothing to see here.
    Exactly. Cavs were 5-7 a week before thanksgiving and everyone freaking out. now 14-7 and rolling. Rotations tighten in playoffs and this team will be pretty good defensively with melo only weak link. they will pick up a shooter around trade deadline and that will help alot. their guards can't shoot. if the clippers fall out of contention without blake, lou williams is gonna be a prized possession for a contending team.
    I say let PG go to LAL. Bring in Lebron and i would watch him, Melo, and Russ every night. Would be most exciting team in basketball.

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    Exactly. Cavs were 5-7 a week before thanksgiving and everyone freaking out. now 14-7 and rolling. Rotations tighten in playoffs and this team will be pretty good defensively with melo only weak link. they will pick up a shooter around trade deadline and that will help alot. their guards can't shoot. if the clippers fall out of contention without blake, lou williams is gonna be a prized possession for a contending team.
    I say let PG go to LAL. Bring in Lebron and i would watch him, Melo, and Russ every night. Would be most exciting team in basketball.
    I don't see them missing that one player. They have a sharp shooter in Abrines. I see them lacking in team play. They need to use Adams more because they sure as shit aren't going to get playmaking out of the other frontline player; Anthony. If they used Adams like Detroit are using Drummond (i.e a passer) their offense would look a lot better but dun dun dun... Westbrook would get fewer triple doubles with the ball out of his hands -what a nightmare

IBetYou

Phil Jackson understood as well as anyone the value in having the bigs run the offense, hence why he was so stubborn about the triangle. Guards dribbling the ball all game long is just BAD offense.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

The irony of this...thomorino has been exposed as the dumbfukk he is

lol, little guy

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    The irony of this...thomorino has been exposed as the dumbfukk he is

lol, little guy
    Lol, unemployed douche bag with another good post

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    I don't see them missing that one player. They have a sharp shooter in Abrines. I see them lacking in team play. They need to use Adams more because they sure as shit aren't going to get playmaking out of the other frontline player; Anthony. If they used Adams like Detroit are using Drummond (i.e a passer) their offense would look a lot better but dun dun dun... Westbrook would get fewer triple doubles with the ball out of his hands -what a nightmare
    Westbrook won't defer to anyone, he's an isolation player, they just can't run an offense with ball movement centered on him.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Lol, unemployed douche bag with another good post
    You can’t even hold a candle to me bitch....fraud

thomorino

You can’t even hold a candle to me bitch....fraud
    Lol, daddy wants to be serviced early day for booya

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Lol, daddy wants to be serviced early day for booya
    Useless motherfukker...winning percentage goes up with every loss...loser

thomorino

Useless motherfukker...winning percentage goes up with every loss...loser
    Lol, 3 year old can't post anything useful.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Lol, 3 year old can't post anything useful.
    3 year olds go on vacation with mommy

First 12