Betpoints: 1066

Program should be scrapped. Play lacrosse losers

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9978

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Program should be scrapped. Play lacrosse losers
    you seriously bet on them this week?? No way you think you can find an edge on florida games right now

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    you seriously bet on them this week?? No way you think you can find an edge on florida games right now
    Mizzou is pathetic as well. Yes I bet on them. Yes I lost.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9978

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Mizzou is pathetic as well. Yes I bet on them. Yes I lost.
    That sucks man. I'm sorry. As an alum this team has been tough to watch for a while. Georgia the big loser here. That blowout last week looking much less impressive!

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

That sucks man. I'm sorry. As an alum this team has been tough to watch for a while. Georgia the big loser here. That blowout last week looking much less impressive!
    Georgia will not be affected either way. They have to take care of business no matter their ranking . They lose a game they are out

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Alum here as well. Unfortunately, I have to keep making money off this awful Gator team. The lines are always inflated for UF for some reason? I think there's a lot of delusional Gator fans that pump up the lines. When I first saw the line I thought maybe the might get up for Mizzou with Shannon in charge but my common sense knew that you can't change this shitty team in 1 week. The first drive was all I needed to see to take Mizzou Live -6.5 large. That was a damn gift.

If Stricklin hires another damn coach with very little experience, I will be jumping off the bandwagon. We must go get an experienced head coach and not these one hit wonders like Scott Frost, winning at UCF, where you play no one. Bullshit. I hated the McElwain hire from day 1. I really hated it after year 1. Had to sit back and watch that shit for too many years.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

why admit to being an alumnus right now

bro, i would check my high school footballs team and start creating threads on that instead

Mac4Lyfe

I think UF doesn't win another game tbh. We're looking at an ass kicking next week by Muschamp and the injuries on this team is just too much. Anybody left next week will certainly lose to UAB in deplorable fashion. Then FSu will stick a stake in our hearts to end one of the worst seasons in 40 years. Fukkkin Shark fukker, fukking fukkked this team with his fukkin butter teeth.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I think UF doesn't win another game tbh. We're looking at an ass kicking next week by Muschamp and the injuries on this team is just too much. Anybody left next week will certainly lose to UAB in deplorable fashion. Then FSu will stick a stake in our hearts to end one of the worst seasons in 40 years. Fukkkin Shark fukker, fukking fukkked this team with his fukkin butter teeth.
    Getting waxed by my tigers a pretty good sign you are terrible!! Lol. Although mizzou has played much much better lately, of course there was really no where to go but up from the dumpster fire they looked like in the 1st month!!

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Getting waxed by my tigers a pretty good sign you are terrible!! Lol. Although mizzou has played much much better lately, of course there was really no where to go but up from the dumpster fire they looked like in the 1st month!!
    UF is a great team to get better on. They offer no resistance in all 3 phases of the game. Pretty pathetic.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Love it....FSU is bad but still not as bad as that shitty team from Gainesville

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

can't blame anyone for betting against mizzou nowadays