wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by slapshot81 View Post
    still dont understand why this guys still alive if he was waving any kind gun toy gun real gun why didnt officers shoot this pos and if they did shoot him they supposed shoot to kill so maybe nyc cops need target practice
    What color was he?

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Ok we get it. A lot here are all in for your guns and its a right. I agree. Now can you agree that giving up our freedoms in the name of 'SECURITY" is unamerican? You cant stop these lone wolf attacks. You just cant. You will have to Ban everyone to be 100% safe.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Ok we get it. A lot here are all in for your guns and its a right. I agree. Now can you agree that giving up our freedoms in the name of 'SECURITY" is unamerican? You cant stop these lone wolf attacks. You just cant. You will have to Ban everyone to be 100% safe.
    These aren't lone wolf attacks. Just because it's a single person doesn't mean he was alone.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

What color was he?
    Oh C'mon man. Do you know how many blacks would be killed every day if the cops shot every one of them that had a gun in their hand? The cops are constantly arresting armed blacks in my town, and the only one they have killed recently happened several years ago, and it was because he had a shooting suspect in his car and tried to drive through a police blockade, so they fired into the car, killing the driver.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

What color was he?
    I'd say he was brown maybe and not white? Hard to tell thru that Islamic beard and all that hair.. ..

The Cop should have shot him dead.. Maybe the cop was rattled and a bad shot?? I think any Cop would shoot any person dead with guns in hand that looked real.. You could be purple or pink and most Cops will should shoot you dead with multiple shots.. This Islamic radical scum got lucky I think

Now he can rot in jail isolated for the rest of his life until he gets terminated via the death penalty...

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Again a plethora of lies from u. It was actually Schumer that help craft legislation that would have killed diversity visas but was blocked by the house GOP. Don't let facts get in your way u pathetic liar who parrots Fox and never questions this wonderful source of yours. just like Trump nothing more than a pathetic lying piece of shit.
    Just curious but is all of this unbridled rage you sputter with every post really directed at Fox, Trump, Dwight, me, etc? Or are u just mad u stopped school in 10th gerade?

Anyway, here's Sen Schumer in 2006 on diversityVisa bill:

“As a Member of the House, I helped create this program, which my colleague, Sen. Kennedy, created in the Senate in 1990 . . . So this is an excellent program. Nobody has said it has done a bad job.”

Naturally, both House/Senate enjoyed Dem majority at the time. Sen McCain voted with the Dems.

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I'd say he was brown maybe and not white? Hard to tell thru that Islamic beard and all that hair.. ..

The Cop should have shot him dead.. Maybe the cop was rattled and a bad shot?? I think any Cop would shoot any person dead with guns in hand that looked real.. You could be purple or pink and most Cops will should shoot you dead with multiple shots.. This Islamic radical scum got lucky I think

Now he can rot in jail isolated for the rest of his life until he gets terminated via the death penalty...
    Trump wants him in Guantanamo. MAGA.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Trump wants him in Guantanamo. MAGA.
    Trump wants him dead... Death penalty...

They should water board this focker until he squeals like a pig and or drowns.... He wants an ISIS flag hanging in in hospital room and is happy by what he did. Geez.... I'm sure they gave it to him as well to keep him talking..

When it comes to terrorists like these, US laws should not apply.. Take the guy into some secret Government holding area below ground, shut out the media and the rest of world and go to work on this guy until you get every bit of information out of him.. Make it VERY unpleasant for him.. Shoot him with truth drugs, beat him until he rats out everyone.. What ever it takes....

America soft....

Kermit

The funny thing is that Trump tweeted out that he wants him dead and people are criticizing him over this because he never says this when white people kill anyone, yet this Manhattan killer is as white as I am.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The funny thing is that Trump tweeted out that he wants him dead and people are criticizing him over this because he never says this when white people kill anyone, yet this Manhattan killer is as white as I am.
    Uzbeki with last name meaning Sword of Allah
    is not WHITE.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

They should water board this focker until he squeals like a pig and or drowns.... He wants an ISIS flag hanging in in hospital room and is happy by what he did. Geez.... I'm sure they gave it to him as well to keep him talking..

When it comes to terrorists like these, US laws should not apply.. Take the guy into some secret Government holding area below ground, shut out the media and the rest of world and go to work on this guy until you get every bit of information out of him.. Make it VERY unpleasant for him.. Shoot him with truth drugs, beat him until he rats out everyone.. What ever it takes....

America soft....

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    is not WHITE.
    He looks white though. Even in the video of him running through the street, I was thinking "That is a white guy". Another poster up above claimed he wasn't killed by police because of the color of his skin. They did shoot him in the stomach though.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    is not WHITE.
    wow with a last name with that meaning it should be an automatic NO for any kind of ****.

PAULYPOKER

Alcohol is the best truth serum on the market......

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    He looks white though. Even in the video of him running through the street, I was thinking "That is a white guy". Another poster up above claimed he wasn't killed by police because of the color of his skin. They did shoot him in the stomach though.
    Better not to kill so information can be gained.

The word "white" is stupid anyway. It wasn't even used
    until "blacks" started using it.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Gas/Oil prices rising....

You'll probably see more terror attacks up until Christmas....

More terror attacks for gun control.

World is a rigged sh#$ hole.

I wish Trump would deport all these clowns out of the USA.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Alcohol is the best truth serum on the market......
    Truth in Alcohol... Old Italian saying...

"In Vino Verites"

PAULYPOKER

Truth in Alcohol... Old Italian saying...

"In Vino Verites"

Everybody puts their guard down when drinking with each other.....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I say beat this focker with a stick til he stops breathing and shove that ISIS flag right up his ass.. Make a video and send it to Isis...

Isis slaughtering everyone that's none Muslim in the middle east, cutting off heads, burning people, throwing them off building, etc.. This nut job terrorist didn't show any mercy running over innocent civilians he never met in NY...

Why we would ever show this scum any mercy is beyond me???? This should be handled outside the law IMO... Only cases like this though... Detain and interrogate everyone he knew closely.. Make it very unpleasant for everyone in that circle... Deport or jail everyone in connection that knew this was going to happen and didn't try and stop it I say!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

PAULYPOKER

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

I say beat this focker with a stick til he stops breathing and shove that ISIS flag right up his ass.. Make a video and send it to Isis...

Isis slaughtering everyone that's none Muslim in the middle east, cutting off heads, burning people, throwing them off building, etc.. This nut job terrorist didn't show any mercy running over innocent civilians he never met in NY...

Why we would ever show this scum any mercy is beyond me???? This should be handled outside the law IMO... Only cases like this though... Detain and interrogate everyone he knew closely.. Make it very unpleasant for everyone in that circle... Deport or jail everyone in connection that knew this was going to happen and didn't try and stop it I say!!!

Do you realize how ignorant this sounds? Do you propose same treatment for an american soldier on a mission in a foreign land? There is a reason these torture laws are in place and it is entirely sensible. So their wouldn't be an interpretation of "only cases like this". This may be a newsflash to you, but our us soldiers have killed millions of innocent people in iraq. And i know soldiers that have told me of personal experiences of killing men, women and children without regard because of a war mentality. You can't sit here and pretend a glass house wont get attacked. Much like police, the CIA, FBI and homeland security have a job to do. And they do it well. But you can't stop every attack just like you can't prevent every murder.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    Do you realize how ignorant this sounds? Do you propose same treatment for an american soldier on a mission in a foreign land? There is a reason these torture laws are in place and it is entirely sensible. So their wouldn't be an interpretation of "only cases like this". This may be a newsflash to you, but our us soldiers have killed millions of innocent people in iraq. And i know soldiers that have told me of personal experiences of killing men, women and children without regard because of a war mentality. You can't sit here and pretend a glass house wont get attacked. Much like police, the CIA, FBI and homeland security have a job to do. And they do it well. But you can't stop every attack just like you can't prevent every murder.
    You don't think other Countries like Russia or China and many others do these types of things? Who's being naive?.. You are the only one playing by the rules pal...

Isis Terrorists need to be interrogated to the full extent and even with torture if needed to extract all information to prevent and stop further acts of terror from being carried out here in America.

If you don't get the information needed more innocent people could die.. The need of the innocent many out weigh the need of the bad one.. Yes water board his ass til he squeals I say!!!!

If our American Soldiers get captured and tortured so be it.. You don't surrender then... Go out in blaze of glory I say.. This is a ruthless cruel world we live in at times.. Certain measures need to be taken to insure our continued safety!!!

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17000

You don't think other Countries like Russia or China and many others do these types of things? Who's being naive?.. You are the only one playing by the rules pal...

Isis Terrorists need to be interrogated to the full extent and even with torture if needed to extract all information to prevent and stop further acts of terror from being carried out here in America.

If you don't get the information needed more innocent people could die.. The need of the innocent many out weigh the need of the bad one.. Yes water board his ass til he squeals I say!!!!

If our American Soldiers get captured and tortured so be it.. You don't surrender then... Go out in blaze of glory I say.. This is a ruthless cruel world we live in at times.. Certain measures need to be taken to insure our continued safety!!!
    its not even a significant safety concern though. you are more likely to die in america from falling off your bed than from terrorist attacks. much more of my life will be wasted from waiting in line for security checks than the average lost by terrorist killings in the usa.

ByeShea

Do you propose same treatment for an american soldier on a mission in a foreign land?
    If an American soldier plans and then carries out an attack to kill as many children as possible on a cherished holiday in a foreign land, then as far as I'm concerned that country can kill that TERRORIST any way they'd like.

And if you can't differentiate between soldierly duty and terrorism - then there's not much sense in continuing dialogue.

PAULYPOKER

They get a hold of an American in the middle east.

They cut your head off on YouTube.............

Kermit

I am petty certain that groups like ISIS don't play by any rules that modern societies follow.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Trump calls for DEATH PENALTY.... let's do it!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    its not even a significant safety concern though. you are more likely to die in america from falling off your bed than from terrorist attacks. much more of my life will be wasted from waiting in line for security checks than the average lost by terrorist killings in the usa.
    Not if terror attacks like 9/11 happen frequently, how about a terrorist attack on our water systems or food with poisons, what happens if they get their hands on a real dirty bomb, chemical or nuclear and set it off in a major city? It will then be a very significant concern.. That could happen if we don't stay on it and acquire as much ISIS networking information as possible!!!

Interrogate and torture I say to the absolute extreme when you get a captured terrorist working in America that carried out a terrorist attack!!! It's a no brainer for me and I FULLY SUPPORT IT!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    If an American soldier plans and then carries out an attack to kill as many children as possible on a cherished holiday in a foreign land, then as far as I'm concerned that country can kill that TERRORIST any way they'd like.

And if you can't differentiate between soldierly duty and terrorism - then there's not much sense in continuing dialogue.
    Thank you, here is a man with common sense....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

They get a hold of an American in the middle east.

They cut your head off on YouTube.............
    Bingo.. Here in America they get to lawyer up, network some more in jail, hang Isis flags in their hospitals, while they get great medical and dental care... Then we pay for them to be alive in prison for 20 more years (hopefully on death row) while the appeal process plays out...

It's a joke and yes ISIS does not play by the international rules..

PAULYPOKER

Bingo.. Here in America they get to lawyer up, network some more in jail, hang Isis flags in their hospitals, while they get great medical and dental care... Then we pay for them to be alive in prison for 20 more years (hopefully on death row) while the appeal process plays out...

It's a joke and yes ISIS does not play by the international rules..
    They should yank all their teeth out with a pair of pliers..

Imagine how that would feel.....My god, I can't even think about it........

Then do the same with their finger and toe nails............

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

They should yank all their teeth out with a pair of pliers..

Imagine how that would feel.....My god, I can't even think about it........

Then do the same with their finger and toe nails............
    I wouldn't have a problem with that if they weren't fully cooperating under interrogation... Gotta get the low down on everything they were planning and who they were in connection with... They deserve no mercy after what they plan and do...

Snowball

This mud rat had a wife and 3 kids.

We will be paying for their housing, food, medical, education..

Send them all back to Uzbekistan NOW !

And Trump doesn't need Congress to end the diversity visas.

Trump is too soft. He needs to assert his power.

First ... 23456 Last