slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6195

Funny must be hurting after seeing these comments he is a good guy just misunderstood sometimes

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

no dog in fight but accurate records should always be maintained.

You guys are getting soft here in PT letting too much slide because someone is a nice guy.

If ita honest mistake let it go. If its on purpose for whatever reason than let the burial commence.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol, since he comes into my threads and calls my records a fraud I checked his NFL records and discovered his records are a fraud. They are wrong and are inflated in his favor. I just checked 9 games and found significant errors.

These were his first 9 plays.

1. Bengals vs. Ravens - Bengals -3 +100 2* 2.00 to win 2.00

2. NFL - Sunday 9/10/17 - 1:00pm EST

Lions vs. Cardinals -
    Lions +2 -105 1.05 to win 1.00

3. NFL - Sunday 9/10/17 - 1:00pm EST

Eagles vs. Redskins -
    Eagles -1 -105 1.05 to win 1.00

4. NFL - Monday 9/11/17 - 10:20pm EST

Broncos vs. Chargers -
    Broncos -3 -120 1.20 to win 1.00

5. EST - Panthers vs. Bills - Panthers -7 -110 1.10 to win 1.00

6. EST - Titans vs. Jaguars -
    Titans Pk -115 2* 2.30 to win 2.00

7. EST - Buccaneers vs. Bears -
    Buccaneers -6 -105 1.05 to win 1.00

8. EST - Rams vs. Redskins -
    Rams -2.5 -105 1.05 to win 1.00

Monday 9/18/17

9. Lions vs. Giants -
    Lions +5 -110 1.10 to win 1.00

He claims +2.85 (wrong up 1.85)

It is very obvious to me that after your first 9 plays counting wins,losses, and vig, you are up 1.85 units, not 2.85 units, your math was wrong by 70% and inflated in your favor. Why do you keep lying and inflating things in your favor.
    Last edited by thomorino; 10-25-17 at 10:46 AM.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

I would like to give bunny the benefit of the doubt, but this is not the first time he's accused of padding the stats.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Quit bitching. You could of followed jibby in mma. Then or than be down a stack. I can never get those right so waiting for dwightie to tell me which is right so I can fix
    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    if only you demanded the same accountability to our president as you do funnyb.
    LOL wtf is wrong with you reading what this thread is about and making those posts?

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    Where did the tide turn?
    When I found out he was a bet chiseling butt pirate

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Lol, since he comes into my threads and calls my records a fraud I checked his NFL records and discovered his records are a fraud. They are wrong and are inflated in his favor. I just checked 9 games and found significant errors.

These were his first 9 plays.

1. Bengals vs. Ravens - Bengals -3 +100 2* 2.00 to win 2.00

2. NFL - Sunday 9/10/17 - 1:00pm EST

Lions vs. Cardinals -
    Lions +2 -105 1.05 to win 1.00

3. NFL - Sunday 9/10/17 - 1:00pm EST

Eagles vs. Redskins -
    Eagles -1 -105 1.05 to win 1.00

4. NFL - Monday 9/11/17 - 10:20pm EST

Broncos vs. Chargers -
    Broncos -3 -120 1.20 to win 1.00

5. EST - Panthers vs. Bills - Panthers -7 -110 1.10 to win 1.00

6. EST - Titans vs. Jaguars -
    Titans Pk -115 2* 2.30 to win 2.00

7. EST - Buccaneers vs. Bears -
    Buccaneers -6 -105 1.05 to win 1.00

8. EST - Rams vs. Redskins -
    Rams -2.5 -105 1.05 to win 1.00

Monday 9/18/17

9. Lions vs. Giants -
    Lions +5 -110 1.10 to win 1.00

He claims +2.85 (wrong up 1.85)

It is very obvious to me that after your first 9 plays counting wins,losses, and vig, you are up 1.85 units, not 2.85 units, your math was wrong by 70% and inflated in your favor. Why do you keep lying and inflating things in your favor.
    Confirmed and disgusting

dlowilly

Is funnyb25 a poster paid to lie to everyone or is he this way all on his own?

Anyone defending him at this point needs their head examined.

His only defense is there are individual threads with other plays

Even if that were true, how does that explain 18 of 19 errors in his favor. Of course it isn't true though, just do a 2 second advanced search of threads started by him. Shows all the threads he's made. He thinks we're 1st graders I guess.

So SBR...is this guy a paid poster???

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

If indeed true then your work is much appreciated Dlo, there is no room for scamdicappers on sbr.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1634

buried

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    buried
    fukk , I wanted to go to vegas for free
    make free bets, stay in nice hot tub suite
    enter free poker tournaments, no cost breakfast , lunch and dinners
    couple friction massages and a little D in my A with pillow sheets covering heads
    I knew it was too good to be true . Gosh fukkin damnt

thomorino

Lol, how is that every mistake is in his favor.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Yeah, doesn't surprise me, a friend of Phillguy posting fake records.
    says the guy who has still refused to post a SCREEN SHOT of any of his plays nor give us a link to prove he's 54% in the NFL

Keep up the good work counselor

Thomas M. Cooley Law School Located in Lansing, Michigan

smart rank

Acceptance Rate: 85.8%
    Median LSAT: 141
    Median Undergraduate GPA: 2.9
    Employment Rate of Graduates: 74%
    Bar Pass Rate: 51.9%

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

A private attorney has the time during business hours to track a TOTAL STARNGER PLAYS on a internet forum

yeah you're real successful

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Whoa fukk

I wonder how much SBR pays a guy like funnyb

I have to add that I have never been trolled at SBR like I was when I was winning in my thread

I stopped because I was afraid the Russian troll was going to hack me

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    A private attorney has the time during business hours to track a TOTAL STARNGER PLAYS on a internet forum

yeah you're real successful
    LMFAO, the douche bag who posts fake bets and digs up my posts from 2 months ago is calling me a loser because I took 2 minutes to look at your total fraud of a friends plays since he comes into every thread I make.

lol. ou tried attacking me when I posted your fake bets and it didn't work - its not going to work here either, little guy.

Lol, I haven't had someone ask where I went to law school in 10 years and I was at the top of my class in addition to working for the Illinois Attorney General. I don't claim to be a big shot millionaire.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

LMFAO, the douche bag who posts fake bets and digs up my posts from 2 months ago is calling me a loser because I took 2 minutes to look at your total fraud of a friends plays since he comes into every thread I make.

lol. ou tried attacking me when I posted your fake bets and it didn't work - its not going to work here either, little guy.

Lol, I haven't had someone ask where I went to law school in 10 years and I was at the top of my class in addition to working for the Illinois Attorney General. I don't claim to be a big shot millionaire.
    No one asked you jerkoff....you told the whole fukin world in your 1st post here

but you do claim to do "MUCH BETTER" than 90% of Villanova law school grads

Traffic courts back up in 15 minutes....better run out in the hallway douchebag

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

classic SBR

side arguments within an already argumentative thread

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

You see DLOW, this is my issue with a thread like this....now you have broke dik non pro's coming in and taking shots at FunnyB.....this could have been handled much differently

I do always find it interesting that the guys who start most of the shit here on the forum are the ones who would never show up at a bash or SBR function

thomorino

You see DLOW, this is my issue with a thread like this....now you have broke dik non pro's coming in and taking shots at FunnyB.....this could have been handled much differently

I do always find it interesting that the guys who start most of the shit here on the forum are the ones who would never show up at a bash or SBR function
    Lol, I bet more money than you on most games and you make up fake betting tickets - yet you are calling me broke.

FunnyB loves to come into threads and take shots just like you do - and that's why you fuking twats are getting called out when you lie.

I'm talking about my law school with respect to my practice - not an internet betting forum moron, I brought it up because people asked.

thomorino

LMAO, besides being a piece of shit do you have any defense for your friend. Maybe you can send him the link to an internet calculator so he doesn't miscalculate the vig on his fake $200 bets.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

LMAO, besides being a piece of shit do you have any defense for your friend. Maybe you can send him the link to an internet calculator so he doesn't miscalculate the vig on his fake $200 bets.
    I'm not defending anyone.....like Ive said before, I don't tail posters here....if he post bad records then he should stop.....

its just laughable how you feel the need to jump on the pile.....like you need to be liked here.....kind of sad

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

[QUOTE=thomorino;27302719]Lol, I bet more money than you on most games and you make up fake betting tickets - yet you are calling me broke.

FunnyB loves to come into threads and take shots just like you do - and that's why you fuking twats are getting called out when you lie.

I'm talking about my law school with respect to my practice - not an internet betting forum moron, I brought it up because people asked.[/QUOTE]

do you want to rethink this comment or should I post the thread again

thomorino

[QUOTE=USCPHILLYGUY;27302736]
    Lol, I bet more money than you on most games and you make up fake betting tickets - yet you are calling me broke.

I'm talking about my law school with respect to my practice - not an internet betting forum moron, I brought it up because people asked.[/QUOTE]

do you want to rethink this comment or should I post the thread again
    We know you don't trail anyone since your broke and posting fake bet tickets, I'm happy with where I went to law school which rarely comes up in practice practice anyways.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

I don't have the time or inclination to look at FunnyB's record or Willy's calculations, but this is a good reminder to do your own fukkin work. There's a million scammers and angle shooters in the world and most of them have a handle at SBR.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: grease lightnin, and bigtymer56

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

[QUOTE=thomorino;27302745]

We know you don't trail anyone since your broke and posting fake bet tickets, I'm happy with where I went to law school which rarely comes up in practice practice anyways.
    no one asked him shit up until this point

07-11-17 03:51 PM #41 thomorino

Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 827

Message Me

"Optional you disappoint me - you seem like a stand up guy - I do not have a twitter account and I don't troll anyone including this douche bag (Are you implying I'm this nickels character). I'm an attorney who has bet as a professional for 10 years - I'm 34 years old and I do not waste time on social media trolling people - I can verify my identity very easily. My point is that this guy is dishonest and a loser and I've cited information to back both claims up - I did set up a twitter account a week ago but I have never posted with it and do not have any link or affiliation with the account your referring to. "

then the final straw

07-11-17 04:31 PM #51 thomorino

Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 827

Message Me

Nope USC I'm not a tout - just a guy practicing law and betting sports everyday. I went to the University of Wisconsin at Madison 2001-2005, and graduated from West Michigan Law School 2007-2010. I worked for the Attorney General of Illinois (Took and passed the bar in Illinois) in an intership role and am now in private practice - I think we all make a spelling error here or there - not perfect.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

funny, this is not funny

you're a good guy but this is unacceptable if true as I'm not taking the time to double check willy's claims

dlowilly

Philly guy and morino come on, don't junk up this thread with petty stuff, this is an important issue. What u guys want to lie or not lie about in ur personal lives doesn't affect others here.

Funnyb is the most well known capper in players talk and gets the most views. I know I was drawn into tailing him because of his record (but of course I submitted the bets), and I'm sure others were too or are paying attention because of that record.

I'm not pulling punches anymore. It's obvious to me funnyb has willfully deceived us. For Internet notoriety with a winning record? For satisfaction being known as a great capper? Because sbr told him to to generate action for books? I don't know

I just know it needs to be exposed because it can affect other posters. Philly guy's bet slips and morino's law school degree is petty stuff in comparison that affects no one.

Awhile back Russian rocket warned me about tailing anyone on here because there is no way of knowing who they are and why they are doing it. Thanks for trying to look out for me RR, wherever u are

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Funny do the right thing here and lets just end this

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Awhile back Russian rocket warned me about tailing anyone on here because there is no way of knowing who they are and why they are doing it. Thanks for trying to look out for me RR, wherever u are
    Very interesting.

Read my last post

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Philly guy and morino come on, don't junk up this thread with petty stuff, this is an important issue. What u guys want to lie or not lie about in ur personal lives doesn't affect others here.

Funnyb is the most well known capper in players talk and gets the most views. I know I was drawn into tailing him because of his record (but of course I submitted the bets), and I'm sure others were too or are paying attention because of that record.

I'm not pulling punches anymore. It's obvious to me funnyb has willfully deceived us. For Internet notoriety with a winning record? For satisfaction being known as a great capper? Because sbr told him to to generate action for books? I don't know

I just know it needs to be exposed because it can affect other posters. Philly guy's bet slips and morino's law school degree is petty stuff in comparison that affects no one.

Lol, I posted information that supports your arguement, Philly guy is piece of trash, a predictable one, but still a piece of trash. Tries to make thread about me instead of defending his friend - since he can't defend lying.

alol, no one is accusing me of lying, he's, I think, accusing me of going to a bad law school - even though he went to none and I went to a better college than him.

dlowilly

Lol, I posted information that supports your arguement, Philly guy is piece of trash, a predictable one, but still a piece of trash. Tries to make thread about me instead of defending his friend - since he can't defend lying.

alol, no one is accusing me of lying, he's, I think, accusing me of going to a bad law school - even though he went to none and I went to a better college than him.
    I know, I'm just saying it's diverting from an important issue posters need to know about

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Very interesting.

Read my last post
    Yeah,idk

He was always pretty cool with me

FranchisePlayer
    U MAD BRO!?
    FranchisePlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970