Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Colo St backers lol

I got some extra lube if you still need it.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

I had Under 48.5 late in the game. That's the worst beat I've had all season. They had so many chances to prevent them from scoring a TD. Just absolute horseshit.

They had a 4th and 15 they converted. And they had a 2nd and 31 and converted. Sickening. I lost $123 on that shit. It's enough to set me off on tilt on Saturday. I am livid.

I wanna puke.

4th and 15 = 16 yard pass to keep the drive going.

2nd and goal from the 31
    3rd and goal from the 16
    4th and goal from the 12
    12 yard pass on a hail mary fade...it makes me want to hate gambling because this year all of these have gone against me. I just had a horrific bad beat on MNF where a guy a ran 72 yards for a TD with 1 minute left when the team is just killing clock that killed an under. That was worse than tonight, but not by much.'

I could have won if dumbazz would have just kicked a FG on 4th down because they needed 2 scores anyway.
    Last edited by Plaza23; 10-21-17 at 01:15 AM.

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Disgusting on that fourth down. They deserve to lose this game. Nice second half performance.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

I like to look at the line when it first comes out and this one was at 7. That's "too good to be true" for a team that lost 39-0 the week before. So when I see a team at home that's a 10-point underdog playing the last game of a week night with a line that opens as too good to be true I kind of have a knee-jerk reaction to take the underdog.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

I've counted $463 worth of bad live under beats in the last month.

Colorado State - New Mexico...spoken of above.
    Colts - Titans...Derrick Henry scores on a 72 yard TD run when the Titans were simply running out the clock with 1 minute to go. Killed my under.
    Seattle - Colts...Pete Carroll decides to throw a bomb to the end zone, on 4th and 3 with 2 minutes left already leading 39-18. Killed my under
    NW - Wisconsin- NW QB takes a safety at the end of the game which killed my under

I might get one of these fluky things to happen once a year. But not 4 damn times in a month.

Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    I had Under 48.5 late in the game. That's the worst beat I've had all season. They had so many chances to prevent them from scoring a TD. Just absolute horseshit.

They had a 4th and 15 they converted. And they had a 2nd and 31 and converted. Sickening. I lost $123 on that shit. It's enough to set me off on tilt on Saturday. I am livid.

I wanna puke.

4th and 15 = 16 yard pass to keep the drive going.

2nd and goal from the 31
    3rd and goal from the 16
    4th and goal from the 12
    12 yard pass on a hail mary fade...it makes me want to hate gambling because this year all of these have gone against me. I just had a horrific bad beat on MNF where a guy a ran 72 yards for a TD with 1 minute left when the team is just killing clock that killed an under. That was worse than tonight, but not by much.'

I could have won if dumbazz would have just kicked a FG on 4th down because they needed 2 scores anyway.
    Same last night BUT had Oak ML and +3 Thursday night that turned my week around so last night was payback for the luck on Oak. win. GL today