lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Sixers ml +260

Straight shot. No spread. The sixers arrive on the scene tonight

Jay85
    Jay85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

Big Joel 26 and 15 ?

It's possible although I'm not touching this game gl.

Actually did over but not touching the side

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7590

Worth a shot but Sixers bringing in two rookies as key players and Washington basically brings back last year’s team which was pretty good as we all remember I’m sure. That said, shit happens like this early in the year all the time

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Would take this too if Embiid wasn't on a 16 minute limit tonight. So dumb. Play the man 35 minutes and he'll get 30 and 15 against Gortat.

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!
    PeterJohnson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

GL Laker nice call on Rockets last night I see them hanging around early on sheer talent alone but come late 3rd & 4 quarter I think Wiz start to run away with it.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Would take this too if Embiid wasn't on a 16 minute limit tonight. So dumb. Play the man 35 minutes and he'll get 30 and 15 against Gortat.
    That was my thoughts as well, I was making some dfs lineups and realized I couldn't roster him in what should be awesome spot. I guess at same time they gotta be careful w him considering the history.

Still agree with LB this good price to back them despite his minutes. Plus who knows maybe in heat of game he gets 5-8 more minutes than they plan on, possible right?

2daBank

LB I remember way back right around time we both joined on here you had a sick NBA run that year! I foresee a similar season for you, 1st time in banker life gonna blindly tail ya for awile and see how it goes.. gl this season
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

I will be attending the home opener Friday night

#trusttheprocess

#welcometothemoment

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5224

Yep. These odds are obscene. Sure, Embiids only getitng 16 minutes but they still have simmons, saric, okafor, jj reddick, covington, fultz. Nobody knows who's gonna win but this price is way off.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

How do you fade this guy?

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    Worth a shot but Sixers bringing in two rookies as key players and Washington basically brings back last year’s team which was pretty good as we all remember I’m sure. That said, shit happens like this early in the year all the time
    Morris is out and key was a key defensive player for them. Losing Smith off bench hurts depth too.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    That was my thoughts as well, I was making some dfs lineups and realized I couldn't roster him in what should be awesome spot. I guess at same time they gotta be careful w him considering the history.

Still agree with LB this good price to back them despite his minutes. Plus who knows maybe in heat of game he gets 5-8 more minutes than they plan on, possible right?
    I hope he does.

Don't see anyone on the 76ers stopping Wall tonight. You got Bayless at the point and without Embiid playing major minutes you're relying on Okafur to clog the paint and that's Wall living at the FT line. Don't think the 76ers have what it takes to pull this out without Embiid on the floor.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I hope he does.

Don't see anyone on the 76ers stopping Wall tonight. You got Bayless at the point and without Embiid playing major minutes you're relying on Okafur to clog the paint and that's Wall living at the FT line. Don't think the 76ers have what it takes to pull this out without Embiid on the floor.
    You watch way more NBA than me (for some reason I'm actually really interested this year tho so trying) I'm curious if they gonna cap a guys minutes like that how do they go about it? For instance is he gonna play 4 min a qrtr so still playing throughout, or will he be at his limit early and they simply sit him rest of night? I'm assuming he surely starting right?

lakerboy

LB I remember way back right around time we both joined on here you had a sick NBA run that year! I foresee a similar season for you, 1st time in banker life gonna blindly tail ya for awile and see how it goes.. gl this season
    Hopefully can do the same but honestly I doubt it. Thanks

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

one of the best nba cappers I've seen here... hit so many dogs ML's last year tailing.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    one of the best nba cappers I've seen here... hit so many dogs ML's last year tailing.
    Right on, I didn't know how he has done since way back when. I really don't follow NBA much at all other than playoffs (always been a bigger NCAA hoops fan and gambler), this year has peaked my interest tho and don't wanna simply rely on myself early on! Lol.. I know lb knows hoops tho.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9082

I hope the Sixers can stay healthy. It will be interesting to see what they can really do.

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Morris is out and key was a key defensive player for them. Losing Smith off bench hurts depth too.
    Yes I know, I was being general, in that there’s not gonna be a lot of chemistry for them to figure out at the beginning of the year, which we see year and year out plagues teams with a bunch of new parts. But if you would like to go down this road, I don’t think Morris and Smith being out really hurts the Wizards chances of winning. Early season NBA shit can be weird though. Only the Lord knows for sure who will win.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Right on, I didn't know how he has done since way back when. I really don't follow NBA much at all other than playoffs (always been a bigger NCAA hoops fan and gambler), this year has peaked my interest tho and don't wanna simply rely on myself early on! Lol.. I know lb knows hoops tho.

guy completely pegged a Sixers game last year. they were an 11 point dog at Denver if I remember correctly, I tailed the spread and ML and hit both with ease. they get so many mid level spreads wrong like last year Chicago being an 8 point dog at New Orleans. NBA is so hard at times, but you can hit some crazy dogs and play some good trends. Spurs 3Q was a lock last year.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    Yes I know, I was being general, in that there’s not gonna be a lot of chemistry for them to figure out at the beginning of the year, which we see year and year out plagues teams with a bunch of new parts. But if you would like to go down this road, I don’t think Morris and Smith being out really hurts the Wizards chances of winning. Early season NBA shit can be weird though. Only the Lord knows for sure who will win.
    Yeah, no shit they should win, they are 7 point favorites, but it certainly impacts the team. Gortat does nothing but set picks and the bench is below average, Morris was the only consistent frontline scorer.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

LB going for 2 dog hits in row now!!! Trying to be the SBR hero!!!

Tailing.. LB is hot..

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Yeah, no shit they should win, they are 7 point favorites, but it certainly impacts the team. Gortat does nothing but set picks and the bench is below average, Morris was the only consistent frontline scorer.
    Well we are talking about the moneyline here, so those are the terms I’m speaking in. You taking Sixers straight up?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25232

Check out the Bookmaker number...LOL

Every book is +230ish-250ish

Bookmaker chillen at +218

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Check out the Bookmaker number...LOL

Every book is +230ish-250ish

Bookmaker chillen at +218
    I'm chilling with+260

fourlokobro
    fourlokobro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1413

Tailed LB on a couple big NFL dogs last weekend, Tailing here again... SBR loading up a good thing??

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Straight shot. No spread. The sixers arrive on the scene tonight
    big joel only supposed to play quarter and a half. pass

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

played gortat

Coolcanuck79
    Coolcanuck79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24134

I took them +7 -115 and +240 earlier today.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

why do they baby sit embid?? let the kid play 30min man

eastvan09
    eastvan09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1728

Just got the Sixers +243 at 5Dimes.

thomorino

[QUOTE=texhooper;27286758]Well we are talking about the moneyline here, so those are the terms I’m speaking in. You taking Sixers straight up?[/QUO

Yeah we're talking 76ers moneyline, I'm in the Philly area, have watched this team a lot, I'm on Washington first half at -4. I like Washington at home against teams where they get up tempo style that Wall is at his best with. Washington's bench still isn't great and Morris injury is an issue, so its not a big bet for me.

Jay85
    Jay85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

If Sixers win I'm tailing this guy all year. If not I'll still pay attention lol

NBA is a gold mine

Good luck

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

laker has this line on 5d and bookmaker dropping so much lol

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11728

Ok, just dropped 200 on the sixers. 200 on the dodgers as a backup. Good luck.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2335

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Ok, just dropped 200 on the sixers. 200 on the dodgers as a backup. Good luck.

12 Last