Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    can we get cliff notes for those with adhd
    nah, its worth it bro

Actually that link is cliff notes

the entire letter is aces

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Talk? Talk about what? I'm done talking. How do you talk to people who openly cheer when they know a murderer gets acquitted? How do you talk to people who start a movement based on a lie, and double down when it's proven to be a lie? How do you talk to people some of which eagerly wait for any opportunity to loot and destroy their own community while the others who aren't looting make excuses for them? How do you talk to people 98% of which vote for a President based on his race but point the race finger and draw the race card at everyone else?

I'd rather try to talk to a spoiled child or my dog, probably would have more success.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

The time for talking has passed, the middle ground where two sides can come together and agree upon something is gone. There is no more middle ground.

Pick a side and defend it. Over time, the liberal side will win because we base opinions on the general well being, humans before profits, and science. The alt right and conservatives simply power and control to continually feed the 1% more money. They want leadership around the world to be white.

Over time, it becomes what the end game is for each side, and ultimately independents and moderates will realize they do not want the reincarnation of Nazi Germany on their conscious

Fukk this "lets come together" bullshit, we tried and it failed.

I love what a bunch of snowflakes alt-right pussies are when it comes down to it

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol

You guys got too much time on your hand

Concentrate on games

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

I love what a bunch of snowflakes alt-right pussies are when it comes down to it
    so are you saying your wife should go back to Africa???

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

The time for talking has passed, the middle ground where two sides can come together and agree upon something is gone. There is no more middle ground.

Pick a side and defend it. Over time, the liberal side will win because we base opinions on the general well being, humans before profits, and science. The alt right and conservatives simply power and control to continually feed the 1% more money. They want leadership around the world to be white.

Over time, it becomes what the end game is for each side, and ultimately independents and moderates will realize they do not want the reincarnation of Nazi Germany on their conscious

I see it as the opposite as it is the Left that wants to tax and spend and control the people

There is always room for conversation Krak

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    so are you saying your wife should go back to Africa???

Wife back to Afrika, Im a pil head

Pretty much the level most expect you to post at

You've been pathetic for a long time

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Talk? Talk about what? I'm done talking. How do you talk to people who openly cheer when they know a murderer gets acquitted? How do you talk to people who start a movement based on a lie, and double down when it's proven to be a lie? How do you talk to people some of which eagerly wait for any opportunity to loot and destroy their own community while the others who aren't looting make excuses for them? How do you talk to people 98% of which vote for a President based on his race but point the race finger and draw the race card at everyone else?

I'd rather try to talk to a spoiled child or my dog, probably would have more success.
    The same can be said about your views. I can write a paragraph like you asking you questions heavily skewed like you did. Maybe just maybe you should learn how to have an open discussion with people who have different views then you and instead coming at them close minded maybe open yourself up and show understanding and then maybe youll see it in return. Coming at someone with different views then you like a closed minded maniac wont accomplish anything.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    I see it as the opposite as it is the Left that wants to tax and spend and control the people

There is always room for conversation Krak
    Conservatives think liberals are to blame and think the media is decidedly liberal with it's news

Liberals think the exact opposite

There used to be a lot of middle ground topics that both sides could come together in agreement upon, and that was a nice bandaid for decades. I think we're finally to the meat and potatoes of topics, topics that people identify with ie gun control, abortion, god, etc.... and there is a giant divide in how both sides view these topics, with neither group willing to budge.

Ultimately, I hope you are right. That's the idealist in me.

Pragmatically, I think you're wrong and it's a matter of time before people have to identify which side they support with no option for a middle ground where we agree.

The Kraken

Sadly the left is going further to the left, the right is going further to the right, and both Obama and Trump have done nothing to help heal the nation, both just pushed/are pushing people further away from each other.

Until we elect a leader that prioritizes unity, we wont even stand a chance at it.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Sadly the left is going further to the left, the right is going further to the right, and both Obama and Trump have done nothing to help heal the nation, both just pushed/are pushing people further away from each other.

Until we elect a leader that prioritizes unity, we wont even stand a chance at it.
    Never gonna happen. Could resurrect Gandhi, vote him in and people will still hunker down on their side.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

There is no middle ground when you are protesting for something that is already happening.

RangeFinder

Conservatives think liberals are to blame and think the media is decidedly liberal with it's news

Liberals think the exact opposite

There used to be a lot of middle ground topics that both sides could come together in agreement upon, and that was a nice bandaid for decades. I think we're finally to the meat and potatoes of topics, topics that people identify with ie gun control, abortion, god, etc.... and there is a giant divide in how both sides view these topics, with neither group willing to budge.

Ultimately, I hope you are right. That's the idealist in me.

Pragmatically, I think you're wrong and it's a matter of time before people have to identify which side they support with no option for a middle ground where we agree.
    Read the article in the link I originally posted

Its where we need to get

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

When 2 posters in SBR have some differences, we don't talk, we got games.

jjgold

We got games

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Wife back to Afrika, Im a pil head

Pretty much the level most expect you to post at

You've been pathetic for a long time
    was a question given your comment

very interesting response

most use pills to escape their normal lives

want to talk about things???

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Great read but uniting America isn't happening when half of liberal America isn't even giving Trump a chance.. Kaeppernick went about the protest in a very wrong manner.. Wore pig socks, his message was not legit, he disrupted a peaceful National Anthem by his own works...

NFL allowed it happen even when it was against the rules.. The NFL is to blame and Kappershit not Trump who just stood up and said don't disrespect the flag and Anthem.. Most patriotic Americans side with Trump on this one..

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

This guy must live in fear.

jjgold

Jolter classic

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Kaepernick started kneeling after initially sitting during the national anthem last season to protest his disgust for having to compete with Blaine Gabbert for the starting Quarterback position.

Fixed it for him.

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

I got to admit it seems weird. When we protest by kneeling it's freedom of speech. But when someone gets mad and says they won't watch, it's divisive.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Great read but uniting America isn't happening when half of liberal America isn't even giving Trump a chance.. Kaeppernick went about the protest in a very wrong manner.. Wore pig socks, his message was not legit, he disrupted a peaceful National Anthem by his own works...
    NFL allowed it happen even when it was against the rules.. The NFL is to blame and Kappershit not Trump who just stood up and said don't disrespect the flag and Anthem.. Most patriotic Americans side with Trump on this one..
    Jibby

Were you alive when Obama was president? I seem to remember large portions of the GOP explicitly state they would never work with Obama and that they would actively obstruct all legislation he attempted to pass. They were true to their word, they did just that.

You may also remember a few people that were actively working to delegitimize his entire presidency by claiming he wasn't an American. Where were you then telling people to give him a chance?

So I've gotta ask, where were you then to hold your own party accountable? It's a bitch whenever it happens to you but it's funny to see your reaction when your party was the guilty one the previous 8 years and you didn't say a word.

Get over it pussy

RangeFinder

This Thread was not meant for name calling and to continue the hate but to bring conversation on how to solve the divide that exists

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is a great letter.

The President should sit down with Colin and work toward peace.

Aploogies are in order from both.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Good post.. so sad cause that so much the opposite of where ppl should be heading.. imo most reasonable ppl know that too far either direction is a bad thing. Unfortunately the number of reasonable ppl in this world is dangerously low..

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Good post.. so sad cause that so much the opposite of where ppl should be heading.. imo most reasonable ppl know that too far either direction is a bad thing. Unfortunately the number of reasonable ppl in this world is dangerously low..
    Agree. I feel like the media and social media deserves a lot of blame for fueling the dichotomy

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

kraken proving how clueless he is again.

The fact is the country has moved to the far left already, even before obama, and is now only going back to center because of trump, upset children like kraken are not taking it well which is why it seems so much worse than it actually is.

These are upset children, nothing more.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

When people are labeled far right who are offended when those in attendance kneel or sit during the anthem, society or at least those reporting on it have moved far left