Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Video Poker in Vegas now getting closely looked at because of shooter

It could hurt the comps and payout structure

They might change the game
    Why do you just make shit up? Nothing will change about vp because of that piece of shit. If we didn't know you were a bald fuk, I would think you are a woman because your posts are usually shit a dumb broad would say.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Fishhead banned 11 Properties throughout Nevada
    Yes but for digging through trash and stealing salt and pepper packets from deli counters not because he is a skilled gambler.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    From a post I made years ago regarding Fishhead's glamorous life as a VP pro.....

Fishhead
    & Herbie were tied up all day yesterday.

I saw where Fish posted last night that there was like a 6 hour wait in line at Sam's Town for all their VIP players to receive a free Sam's Town BBQ utensils set after filling up their stamp card.

He then met up with Herbie, where they went straight to Excalibur to fill up on cheese & crackers and enjoy a complimentary filtered water in their VIP lounge. This is where Fish also sharply took advantage of the free wifi to list the earlier mentioned BBQ utensils set on several low level internet swap sites. (he claims ebays exorbitant fees are -EV for advantage players.)

On the way out, Herbie led Fish on a insider tour of the Excaliburs vast hallways, where there was more than enough decadent desserts sitting on abandoned room service trays. These 2 pros filled their bellies, as well as their foil lined pockets (another sharps move), with the remnants of numerous high dollar, scrumptious desserts!

After all that, there simply wasn't time for much else. All part of the glamorous life of a Vegas Pro!

Living the dream....

Opie clearly a +EV day. To this day I still don't think I've ever had better free crackers and cheese.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Video Poker in Vegas now getting closely looked at because of shooter

It could hurt the comps and payout structure

They might change the game

If anything, they will see an increase in production of play. They will benefit from the handle provided it doesn't take away from other game play that is more advantageous for the house, like slots.

Something only the P & L over time can tell.

I doubt anything changes with the structure because of this event.

First 123