SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    To be fair, doesn't the disproportionate crime stats have just a little to do with this too? A group making up just 1/5 of another group committing nearly the same amount of violent crime seems surreal to me.
    well to give a fair answer we have to compare like with like

we would have to take crime statistics from white communities and black communities that have a similar profile, i.e. similar economic level

im not gonna say im 100% sure of this but my guess is that you would be hard pressed in finding areas with an overwhelming white majority that are as impoverished, as segregated, as inadequately policed and as neglected by the government e.g regarding proper education as some of these areas where all these black on black crimes take place

if you condemn people of any race to living in ghettos, largely segregated from the rest of society and without the tools to integrate with the rest then you will get areas of high crime

simply attributing it to blacks being more evil than whites is not good enough in 2017, its something that trump would say, its something that he definitely thinks and is one of the many reasons he is not fit to be president

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Lol......This board is by far the busiest it has been in years..........

Political, instigating patriotism is the sole reason.......

There are like 15 threads on the topic hanging at the top of the new posts page...........Lol
    Bets are already in for the day for most of us gamblers, nothing else to talk about until the games start ...

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

As the only oiler fan on this board I'm gonna have to ask you change the avatar nitro!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    They sure don't care about cops of any color that get shot and killed on the job by black thug criminals either.. That's not important to them..

On the flip when some black thug whom is resisting arrest, was in the act of committing a crime, clearly a threat and was a known felon is shot and killed by a white police officer the left news media, black people, and black athletes all go nuts, they start rioting in the streets, disrespecting the Anthem and America, etc.....

It's a frigg'n joke.. I'd hate to be a cop these days.. It's a thankless job..
    Media is playing to their already instilled lack of trust in white people. It's easier for a lot of them to relate to those stories when they hear them continually. Just a matter of putting a shiny object in front of followers, and keeping their attention there.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Most players standing and singing the National Anthem, crowd going nuts in the Giants/Philly game as well.. That's a good sign!!! ..

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Number 78 for the Steelers is standing by himself

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Precisely...anyone who comes out and talks about the horrors of blacks killing each other in the ghetto is labeled Uncle Tom..it's cool to protest only the white oppressors and racist cops...but take obama who rarely made a peep or did shit about black on black murders in Chicago...you sell records if you talk about killing cops...not about how it's not cool to kill each other
    Big money has its mind made up buck ... why it's pumped so hard regardless... now they are looking for it to catch fire amongst people .. " kaps cool, he sat i mean kneeled for police brutality or i mean for white privilege, i mean for ah whatever kill whitey " ...

it's just salty statements by donald that brings out salt on the other side.. you want police to stop killing people then DROP THE HAMMER dude, gang nothing homie handle it by yourself like a man supposed to, drop the hustle, get a job, find a wife, have kids... enjoy your life, " police " in general will want nothing to do with you in that sense. Just the reality ... gang culture, rap, drug, whore culture is doing this .. not the white cop, white cop just doing his job along side black cops and spanish cops..

the cops that do this everyday know this ... the public who watches kapstick don't .. or these silly lebron type figures who are trying to make a statement. lebron the multi millionaire, yea that guy ... " there's no hope, kneel " .... sigh

and i was in the streets folk, so please don't tell me how cops get down .... they do there job where im from, they are on the beat, the pulse ... pretty courageous job for the pay especially.. there are the few instances where corruption seeps through and it gets bad but they get caught eventually and justice prevails (mostly)..

they have cops dancing with people, playing ball in low incoming housing, helping them with job interviews and helping them find their way ... happens ALL the time .. but people aren't happy in general with their life or their choices, and they are gonna do whatever they are gonna do ... they are looking for the ones who haven't found themselves or their God given abilities to join this group in saying " there's no justice " ..

nonetheless..

its still just a broken cause .. and whatever " they " think is going help them is only going to hurt others ... And there won't be much help either way for anyone if a " new " system is placed ...

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    As the only oiler fan on this board I'm gonna have to ask you change the avatar nitro!
    Only "other" fan dude. There's a story behind why I use the logo - but won't post it here.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Number 78 for the Steelers is standing by himself

Points Awarded:

Ra77er gave Chi_archie 7 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

lol

who cares about ghetto athletes anyway

I do not

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    it's just salty statements by donald that brings out salt on the other side.. you want police to stop killing people then DROP THE HAMMER dude, gang nothing homie handle it by yourself like a man supposed to, drop the hustle, get a job, find a wife, have kids... enjoy your life, " police " in general will want nothing to do with you in that sense. Just the reality ... gang culture, rap, drug, whore culture is doing this .. not the white cop, white cop just doing his job along side black cops and spanish cops..
    You f__kin phony. "Oh, I used to be a bad ass and I know how it works"

You contributed to the problem you now have the solution for? Can you be 100% sure your actions are still not reverberating, even though you're in the jack'n it to jesus crowd now?

Google officer Craig Mathews of the NYPD and tell me how many of those folks who were fined/arrested could have avoided it.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

About a dozen Patriots kneeled. Sounded like the crowd was booing them. CBS was spending several minutes after the anthem talking about Trump and Kraft's rebuttal. No surprise what side they are on.

Ra77er

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogen View Post
    Only "other" fan dude. There's a story behind why I use the logo - but won't post it here.
    Fair enough

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    lol

who cares about ghetto athletes anyway

I do not
    Can you please come up with some new material.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    About a dozen Patriots kneeled. Sounded like the crowd was booing them. CBS was spending several minutes after the anthem talking about Trump and Kraft's rebuttal. No surprise what side they are on.
    Starts at the top with that idiot owner Kraft..

jjgold

Nope ghetto trash the ruination of American I’ll keep saying it every day

Nobody likes these rodents
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Can you please come up with some new material.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Players were on field for Super Bowl at that time as it was an event. They were on sidelines for regular season games after the Armed Forces recruiting budget began paying teams for patriotic ceremonies. It's essentially been labeled paid patriotism. And the anthem is played for the audience at the event, not patriotism for players. 25 percent of the nba players aren't even american. Pretty sure a larger percentage in the nhl as well.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogen View Post
    You f__kin phony. "Oh, I used to be a bad ass and I know how it works"

You contributed to the problem you now have the solution for? Can you be 100% sure your actions are still not reverberating, even though you're in the jack'n it to jesus crowd now?

Google officer Craig Mathews of the NYPD and tell me how many of those folks who were fined/arrested could have avoided it.
    im not googling anything nitro .. said what i had to say guy, and have also done my time... whatever you want to think is phony,fake, and real is your decision/problem .. live with what you will, love to you..

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

I pounded 250 and 275

Steelers are cursed this game.

Bears fighting for USA !

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

This was never a good spot for the Steelers anyways snowball.

Ra77er

Snowball getting the crowd into it. I love it.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Hey, I don't know about you but I love our new "Black America," where you stand and explain why even black millionaires can hate the president.
    I am sure the next step will be a gathering at a huge conference table where these intelligent, well throughout decisions, along with motives, with be thrashed out and corrected.
    Woe for all those black millionaires. This is so sad I can hardly take it anymore.

We are all in this together...so...sob, sob..

* What happened to Old Grits? I know he needs a hug from me right now.
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 09-24-17 at 12:33 PM.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    This was never a good spot for the Steelers anyways snowball.
    yeah you picked the Bears early in the week.

i knew i waited for a reason

everything is connected

Bears on fire.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Snowball 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold

Ben no Good anymore on the road

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm also on Pitt, not looking good early.. Bears tough on D at home thus far .. Big Ben already fumbled once already..

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Lol......This board is by far the busiest it has been in years..........
    Political, instigating patriotism is the sole reason.......
    There are like 15 threads on the topic hanging at the top of the new posts page...........Lol
    Some people on this board are the very reason the players are kneeling? You have a segment of society (clearly evident here) that think they are Patriotic but they are more like Russian commies (they actually have more love for Russia). They think every person should fall in line and act, talk, be like them. They don't embrace the principles of all men are created equal because they think some are monkeys, thugs, gays, liberals, etc. They think the constitution wasn't written just for them but it was written for everyone. The crazy part is that they don't see that by limiting the constitution for some, it limits it for all. By protesting the protester's, aren't you a protester by definition?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jayfly

jjgold

These blacks don’t even know what they’re protesting because they have IQs of 15

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I'm also on Pitt, not looking good early.. Bears tough on D at home thus far .. Big Ben already fumbled once already..
    Someone tell the Steelers they can come out of the locker room now.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    A lot of veterans agree with Kaepernick. This is not a disrespect the military or disrespect the US issue.

https://theundefeated.com/features/a...in-kaepernick/

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    These blacks don’t even know what they’re protesting because they have IQs of 15
    They're protesting you JJ. Some of your posts obviously gets re-tweeted by Trump.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    well to give a fair answer we have to compare like with like
    we would have to take crime statistics from white communities and black communities that have a similar profile, i.e. similar economic level
    im not gonna say im 100% sure of this but my guess is that you would be hard pressed in finding areas with an overwhelming white majority that are as impoverished, as segregated, as inadequately policed and as neglected by the government e.g regarding proper education as some of these areas where all these black on black crimes take place
    if you condemn people of any race to living in ghettos, largely segregated from the rest of society and without the tools to integrate with the rest then you will get areas of high crime
    simply attributing it to blacks being more evil than whites is not good enough in 2017, its something that trump would say, its something that he definitely thinks and is one of the many reasons he is not fit to be president
    Question 1: Why is black crime so high relative to other races?
    Liberal Answer: It's all about socio economics, they are poorer and less educated, it has nothing to do race and everything to do with education and economics.

Question 2: Why do black people get shot by cops at a higher rate than other races?
    Liberal Answer: It has everything to do with race. It's just because they're black, it has nothing to do with education and economic standing or their high crime rates.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    hmmm. wonder what clown caused said circus? A 70 year old one that can't let his twitter fingers alone.
    Kaepernick last year.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

You do realize that this plays into the laughter and humor that Russia and north Korea will see. This divide in this country will lead to our weakness...

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Man, the backlash about what the Steelers did is brutal. This made it even worse.

Ra77er

Mac come on I like you dude but you can get a statement from anyone, anywhere, anytime especially if you know they are zombies. A thinking man would applaud the bravery in that move by Colin but to allow it to continue and make it what we show our children every week changes our history. That's the agenda for you and what you don't realize is this same people protesting will one day become your leaders and they will crap on you just like the people you were protesting against.

First 1234 Last