lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    While we are at it let's bring up the fukin minimum wage increase for McDonald's all these morons want...15 dollars a hour like it's the fukin promise land idiots...any union job any minority man or especially women want is open to them every union hall will fast track any minority man or women into a apprenticeship program of their choice...tell me that's cool or fair fukin sick of the shit
    Same here in Ontario. $15 minimum wage for people who don't understand anything I order and take forever to make it and fukk it up anyways. Bro our world we grew up in is long gone.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

i agree total pussy filled it's like cool and trendy these days
    There's anywhere from 51-53 players on an NFL team acknowledging the flag. It's not trendy, it's contrarian.

omega
    omega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I wonder if any Venezuelan athletes are kneeling. Lots of families are going out at night to find dogs and cats so they have something to eat right now. Sounds like they would have bigger governmental grievances than whatever the trivial problems these kids here claim to have right now.
    They would get shot because, you know, unlike the US, speaking out against your country there is an ACTUAL FUKKING RISK.

Always amazes me when they're so proud of themselves for kneeling. You want a cookie for that tremendous accomplishment?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Bow the fukk down

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

We shouldn't even be talking about this shit when kids everyday all over this country stickin fukin needles in their arms...it's the game though, but it's cold...when we are debating that it's racist and wrong for anyone to say someone who decides not to pledge the allegiance to get a message across, while kids hang their posters...we in trouble, I don't hate anyone, I hate the sickness USA needs to wake up
    Last edited by pilebuck13; 09-23-17 at 10:57 PM.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

There's nothing systemic about this issue. How many pop Warner, high school, college athletic events go on without this issue on a daily basis? You don't hear about it because it's the norm. You only hear about the few professionals and occasional copycats that mimic them.

It's just like any other societal issue. You don't hear about the 100,000 that go to work on a given day in a town, but you will read about a few hundred striking

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Too bad we can't have a classy
    President like Putin.
    And a Congress made of more
    than whores.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Quote Originally Posted by xdodger19 View Post
    Anyone who joins the military is a simplistic animal and a moron who kills people for money
    You just insulted my late father, who was a military Navy engineer in charge of the old Military Ocean Terminal Base in NJ.
    He ran that Navy base, he graduated in the top ten percent of his class at NJIT with an advanced degree in engineering, he was neither a simplistic animal nor a moron, just a dad who was a good family man with an extraordinary brain who did not kill people for money, he did it for the love of country, it wasn't about killing, it was about protecting our nation, and citizens of our country who can't protect themselves.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Nasher fuk that guy he's a fukin cuck

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    You just insulted my late father, who was a military Navy engineer in charge of the old Military Ocean Terminal Base in NJ.
    He ran that Navy base, he graduated in the top ten percent of his class at NJIT with an advanced degree in engineering, he was neither a simplistic animal nor a moron, just a dad who was a good family man with an extraordinary brain who did not kill people for money, he did it for the love of country, it wasn't about killing, it was about protecting our nation, and citizens of our country who can't protect themselves.
    Raising the flag tonight for him

fukk yhat dude bro

tears in my eyes for real

love ya

stevenash

Nasher fuk that guy he's a fukin cuck
    Honest to God.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Raising the flag tonight for him

fukk yhat dude bro

tears in my eyes for real

love ya
    Thanks, he did the whole 30 year nut too.
    He retired chief engineer in charge of that navy base (right across from the old Brooklyn Navy Yard on the NJ side of the Hudson)

He was (honest) the greatest man I ever knew, and my best friend.
    Points Awarded:

Louisvillekid1 gave stevenash 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ra77er gave stevenash 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Thanks, he did the whole 30 year nut too.
    He retired chief engineer in charge of that navy base (right across from the old Brooklyn Navy Yard on the NJ side of the Hudson)

He was (honest) the greatest man I ever knew, and my best friend.
    Well sir,,I'm a scary judge of character and let me say

he's saluting you

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Well sir,,I'm a scary judge of character and let me say

he's saluting you
    I got his geek math numbers brain, I also got his military drinking gene too.
    So while he's probably saluting me right now, he's also giving me his 'go easy on that stuff' under his breath speech too.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Seriously in our nations capital!!!

fukk this shit dude

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Louisville kid for senator even though he is a goddamn cuckoo clock

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Sometimes crazy/smart is very borderline

but bottom line , don't get caught up in things you can't control

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

your dad was an engineer, he never picked up a gun and went to war, he never left the country, he stayed on home soil as all soldiers should do

maybe dodger generalized it too much

but people that join the army, go half way round the world and killed people for money are paid killers, nothing more, nothing less

i would join the army to protect my country for free,but i would rather die hungry on the side of the road than get paid to invade foreign countries and murder people, all so that some 'director' in some weapons manufacturing company can show an increase in third quarter profits

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    your dad was an engineer, he never picked up a gun and went to war, he never left the country, he stayed on home soil as all soldiers should do

but people that join the army, go half way round the world and killed people for money are paid killers, nothing more, nothing less

i would join the army to protect my country for free, i would rather die hungry on the side of the road than get paid to invade foreign countries and kill people
    You should start hitchhiking now

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

NFL is 70% black

NBA 74% black

hmm...

this hole thing is so dumb and outta control

I'm going back to capping

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Finally we have the first MLB player to do it. Looks like this was a direct response to Trump's speech.

Oh My.
    What bravery.
    Hooray for the downtrdden.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Like this carpet munching soccer player. She went out of her way to be seen doing it.

why does America entertain the views of the professional victim crowd?? Blacks, women, illegal immigrants, gays, he/she 's. It has nothing to do with equality. It is about lying, bitching and whining about non existent problems until all the bleeding heart pussies just side with them to seem "socially aware". This is the single biggest threat this country has ever faced.

By the way, I couldn't give a flying fuucckk what a bunch of retards do during the National anthem. Anyone has the right to do it and people have the right to complain about it or stop watching. That is equality. This is all about the professional victim society we now live in.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post

i would join the army to protect my country for free,but i would rather die hungry on the side of the road than get paid to invade foreign countries and murder people, all so that some 'director' in some weapons manufacturing company can show an increase in third quarter profits
    No, my dad did a four year tour in the Navy too.

First 123