DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Wrong. He is winning in everything he does. The man is incredible and you should be proud that's our President. A truly great time to be an American. We finally have a winner in the White House who is not afraid to speak the truth. These racist NBA and NFL players need to be fired. I love it. Fuk them. If they couldn't dribble a basketball or catch a football they would be nothing. I wish they would reduce their maximum salaries to 25 thousand a year and see if they still play.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

trump is of low intelligence and of even lower moral value

which means his voters are even worse

they should impose an iq test before they let someone run for president, he appeals to the lowest common denominator because he is the lowest common denominator

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Trump saying Warriors aren't welcome is like jj walking up to 20 Victoria Secret models and telling them he isn't going to have sex with them. Passing on something you never had a shot at in the first place.
    Points Awarded:

kingdom gave Grits n' Gravy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

I love it. Total alpha move by Trump. You offer an invite, the other person is hesitant, you move on. You don't keep begging. This is the best thing Trump has done since nominating Gorsuch.

I'm sick of pandering to a bunch of moron idiot leftists. Keep them all out of the White House. The White House should smell like Melania, not a bunch of ghetto ninjas.
    Points Awarded:

RoyBacon gave Plaza23 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Curry hurt Trump's snowflake feelings. Awwww.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

President Trump is sooo mean! It's not fair!!!

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    trump is of low intelligence and of even lower moral value

which means his voters are even worse

they should impose an iq test before they let someone run for president, he appeals to the lowest common denominator because he is the lowest common denominator
    Do you ever wonder why Dems have lost 1,100+ elected seats in the last 7 years?

His voters get up every day and work. Those terrible working famlies LOL.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    I love it. Total alpha move by Trump. You offer an invite, the other person is hesitant, you move on. You don't keep begging. This is the best thing Trump has done since nominating Gorsuch.

I'm sick of pandering to a bunch of moron idiot leftists. Keep them all out of the White House. The White House should smell like Melania, not a bunch of ghetto ninjas.
    He's a lucky president. his constituents sure don't expect much. Uninviting a team that was clearly uninterested in going?? Impressive.... clowns. u guys are so stupid.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    He's a lucky president. his constituents sure don't expect much. Uninviting a team that was clearly uninterested in going?? Impressive.... clowns. u guys are so stupid.
    I expect more to get done when John McCain is dead, and a couple of other liberals in the Senate are thrown out. This will happen after 2018.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

I expect more to get done when John McCain is dead, and a couple of other liberals in the Senate are thrown out. This will happen after 2018.
    At least you know shit ain't getting done now. Same empty rhetoric, but gobble it up.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Trump saying Warriors aren't welcome is like jj walking up to 20 Victoria Secret models and telling them he isn't going to have sex with them. Passing on something you never had a shot at in the first place.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Classy post. Wishing people dead. Not that he wasnt a former republican presidential nominee or anything. Open your eyes, maybe theres a reason certain legislation gets voted down

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273605

Trump now losing the Curry and its not even basketball. does this clown ever win on anything?

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Do you ever wonder why Dems have lost 1,100+ elected seats in the last 7 years?

His voters get up every day and work. Those terrible working famlies LOL.
    They lost because overall we are a stupid country run by the idiot South. While most of the east, north, and West is working you bums have that one main goal in life and that is voting so most of u can vote no problem since most of you have no job. Heck even on American idol the best singer usually doesn't win if there is some talentless kid from the South in the top ten. There are some good people in the South but overall most are lazy bums who are on the system they so hate. All the sneaky bullshit Republicans pull with voting and voting rights has paid off big time. All the lies and distortion from guys like Hannity and Limbaugh hav paid off big time with the most gullible of our society. I always said the one, and only one thing the Republicans do well,is campaign. They will pull any low scum thing they can to win an election.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 09-23-17 at 05:57 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

We finally have a President with a real set of balls that speaks his mind unlike our recent past Presidents.. It's like a breath of fresh air from that pussy Obama that basically was turning America into pile of soft garbage basically..

We finally have a real American leader again that's in control...

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    Trump now losing the Curry and its not even basketball. does this clown ever win on anything?
    nice spin attempt.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Does anybody get their feelings hurt faster than Trump? Fragile little boy. Daddy didn't show him love.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Does anybody get their feelings hurt faster than Trump? Fragile little boy. Daddy didn't show him love.
    you. definitely you.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    you. definitely you.
    Not in the least.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Got to give Trump credit for this. He is fighting back against these bitch athletes cause no one else will.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Got to give Trump credit for this. He is fighting back against these bitch athletes cause no one else will.
    Fighting back for hurting his feelings. Not impressed.

DwightShrute

fighting. he doesn't care about you and your precious feelings. Waaa waaaa

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    They lost because overall we are a stupid country run by the idiot South. While most of the east, north, and West is working you bums have that one main goal in life and that is voting so most of u can vote no problem since most of you have no job. Heck even on American idol the best singer usually doesn't win if there is some talentless kid from the South in the top ten. There are some good people in the South but overall most are lazy bums who are on the system they so hate. All the sneaky bullshit Republicans pull with voting and voting rights has paid off big time. All the lies and distortion from guys like Hannity and Limbaugh hav paid off big time with the most gullible of our society. I always said the one, and only one thing the Republicans do well,is campaign. They will pull any low scum thing they can to win an election.
    ...or maybe, just maybe the good hard working folks of America rejected left wing policies of open borders, higher taxes and fewer jobs, defense cuts and the rest? You don't even understand what has caused the historical losses for democrats. Typical. Blame it on redistricting LOL. So how did Republicans win 38 governorships and the US Senate (both of which or not redistricted)?

You libs sure are good at making excuses too bad you moved so far left you lost those idiots in the working class.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

No I disagree. I don't take one particular side. Trump told them to get lost cause he has had enough of these idiots and it's time he spoke out.

DwightShrute

No I disagree. I don't take one particular side. Trump told them to get lost cause he has had enough of these idiots and it's time he spoke out.
    yup!

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

He is fighting back because he is in the toilet with approval. Only his base is still behind him and he has their ear as sbr clearly represents lol. They respond strongly to rhetoric. Easily impressed. He says a few words without action and becomes the "greatest president ever". And that's a real quote lol.

DwightShrute

He is fighting back because he is in the toilet with approval. Only his base is still behind him and he has their ear as sbr clearly represents lol. They respond strongly to rhetoric. Easily impressed. He says a few words without action and becomes the "greatest president ever". And that's a real quote lol.
    his numbers are going up steadily and they dont tell the actually number either. Did you suddenly forget the last election already?

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

His numbers may really go up if he gets away from saying things and into doing things. but don't get under that glacier and hold your breath. it may be awhile...

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

No they were dicking him around,and he told them they weren't welcome anymore,simple as that.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Trump is a fighter, he will always fire back even against other world leaders.. He'll be nice to you if you are nice to him and America..

Like I said we have a President that has balls and won't lay down to anyone, he doesn't care about being politically correct.. Half of America still hasn't gotten use to that yet after the softie Obama...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-23-17 at 09:00 PM.

Thor4140

His numbers may really go up if he gets away from saying things and into doing things. but don't get under that glacier and hold your breath. it may be awhile...
    If this was the other way around and Trump the child was a democrat, as soon as he was ready to finally accomplish something they would have a member insult him. Sure enuf Trump would explode and u wouldn't even know what the accomplishment was. Unfortunately the Dems don't pull these type of scumbag moves. It is time too tho.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

The list of point transferers in post #7 reads like an sbr dizzy liberal roll call

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

I just don't understand taking credit for anything in 2017 because they haven't done anything...... they might as well be cheerleaders at this point

First 12