Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

SHARPS all over Kentucky ML

No value left at ev

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Quote Originally Posted by veriableodds View Post
    I don't think books are BIAS on a line they put out. They simply try to adjust accordingly to get equality on both sides. The juice or take is already priced into the line before it hits the board. Its like a urban legend people still obsess over this. How does line movement ,steam action , beat the close line ,or whatever going to have an outcome on a game.
    A good example is the TNF game which the total got bet down from 42 to 39.5 and but turned out to be the biggest over of the season. Books just move the line where the cash is going and idiots get caught up betting exclusively on line movement. Do your homework!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by 1to1000 View Post
    Kentucky, lol you guys are going to get a rude awaking.
    Kentucky fans and backers are crawled up in the fetal position right about now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    As a Gator fan, one thing is true. We do not lose to Kentucky. No matter how much we suck or how good they are.
    This should be stickied on everyone's forehead that thinks UK can beat UF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Shute - don't overthink it. We do not lose to UK. You have better odds escaping death or taxes.
    I don't even try to figure it out. UK will always find a way to lose to UF in gut wrenching fashion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I fell for Kentucky last year, and it was over in 5 minutes. Wouldn't touch those fools against Florida.
    Do not touch UK with someone else's rooster.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Sharps take this kind of stuff in stride... hurts but they move on

MM is the key (for the 1000th time)

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Sharps take this kind of stuff in stride... hurts but they move on
    MM is the key (for the 1000th time)
    Very true...

Certain teams have to be on autofade. The damn Browns sucked me in again today. They just suck and find ways to lose. 5 offensive PI penalties, numerous offsides penalties. What a fukking joke. Look at the Bungles today. Find a way to lose by being dumb shits. I've always made it a point to not back bad teams. I always get burnt when I go against my better judgment.

First 12