thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Denver at Buffalo - Pick and Write-Up

7-5 on plays I posted as picks, I like Buffalo at +3, the line is +2.5 but you can buy to 3 at -120. Denver was strong at home in the first 2 games, but against teams with very mediocre defenses. The Chargers defense has struggled and the Cowboys secondary with Scandrick out has been below average with Carroll struggling. Denver has always had a strong home advantage, and the home advantage is stronger early in the year when the altitude can tire teams out. The Bills front 7 is strong with Dareus and Hughes, and the Bills defense kept the teams in the game on the road against Carolina with the offense doing nothing the entire first half. The Bills secondary is solid as well with Hyde and White has been good. Denver's new offensive line is still very average, and the Bills have been much better at home over the last several years. This is a must win game for Buffalo, and Denver has Oakland coming up.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

I don't know man. Bills fan here. They had nothin on offense vs Carolina. The WRs can't beat man coverage and if they shut down McCoy like they did Elliott the bills have nothing. Id rather play the under 40

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    I don't know man. Bills fan here. They had nothin on offense vs Carolina. The WRs can't beat man coverage and if they shut down McCoy like they did Elliott the bills have nothing. Id rather play the under 40
    Its a situational bet for me more than a bet I'm making based on the matchup. That was Carolina's home opener and Carolina has one of the best run defenses in the league. Simiean was a different quarterback on the road last year, and Buffalo should be able to stop the run. I just think Buffalo plays desperate here and Denver is flat with Oakland on deck. I agree the under likely has some value, but I do think that Buffalo matches up better with a Denver defense that is loaded on the backend than a Carolina defense that is loaded up front.

thomorino

I think Taylor is also a different QB at home.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

penetrate.... guess my Bills start 1-2...

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    penetrate.... guess my Bills start 1-2...
    Ya. But they can cover still

This guy knows his stuff...Just look at the Jags slaughter of the Titans

thomorino

You thought Lamar Jackson was going to torch Clemson because he had good games against Purdue and North Carolina.

I was 8-2 and we went head to head on 2 plays, Buffalo and Clemson, I won both you lost. You didn't win 1 cent of profit yesterday on your posted picks, I went 8-2, and your hitting me for losing 1 pickl

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Guys he is (((8-2)))

In case you didn't know yet...

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

How couldn't we all know.

It's in every post

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

I don't understand...

7-5 on posted plays but 8-2?

Help!!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

doesnt really matter he won't see any of it til Easter....

he plays at topbet

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    doesnt really matter he won't see any of it til Easter....

he plays at topbet
    Lol, you post the same thing in every thread, are you obssessed with me. I have 5 accounts, 1 is at topbet, I haven't deposited their for 3 years.

Funny I know I owned you but I was very clear, I went 8-2 on plays I said I was on in the forums, but my record for the whole year on posted plays is 7-5.
    Last edited by thomorino; 09-18-17 at 12:34 PM.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    How couldn't we all know.

It's in every post

Its in 1 post outside of the thread I posted the picks I went 8-2 on and I always post my record whether I'm winning or losing.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Lol, you post the same thing in every thread, are you obssessed with me. I have 5 accounts, 1 is at topbet, I haven't deposited their for 3 years.

Funny I know I owned you but I was very clear, I went 8-2 on plays I said I was on in the forums, but my record for the whole year on posted plays is 7-4.
    First post is 7-5

Then 8-2

Now 7-4

Just Stop
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave funnyb25 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thomorino

I always post my record in every thread when I'm winning or losing, sorry I'm not losing.

thomorino

[QUOTE=funnyb25;27216073]First post is 7-5

Then 8-2

Now 7-4

Just Stop[/QUOTE

Lol, dude you are obssessed with me you broke dik. I am very clear.

I was 7-5 on posted plays, I accidentally typed fast hit 7-4 and corrected it 30 seconds later.

I was 8-2 on all the plays I said I was on in the forums.
    Last edited by thomorino; 09-18-17 at 01:33 PM.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

[QUOTE=thomorino;27216079]
    Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    First post is 7-5

Then 8-2

Now 7-4

Just Stop[/QUOTE

Lol, dude you are obssessed with me you broke dik. I am very clear.

I was 7-5 on posted plays, I accidentally typing fast hit 7-4 and corrected it 30 seconds later.

I was 8-2 on all the plays I said I was on in the forums.
    Kid is a Lawyer but can't quote correctly or track plays

thomorino

LMAO these guys are so pathetic, broke dik losers. I post my record in every threat winning or losing, I had a good day and posted my record in 1 thread.

If you don't have anything new to add go away. You post the same stupid shit in every thread. Go post your little soccer videos that make no money. I've been very clear, I have picks I said I was on in the forum, and I have plays that gave as write-ups. I post my record and update it with every pick, win or loss.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

If you don't have anything new to add go away. You post the same stupid shit in every thread.
    How about you stop being a bogus tout, and make just one thread? Oh wait... you'd have to confine all your information and record in one place. Guess I answered my own question, what kind of lawyer (liar) would do that?

thomorino

How about you stop being a bogus tout, and make just one thread? Oh wait... you'd have to confine all your information and record in one place. Guess I answered my own question, what kind of lawyer (liar) would do that?
    I would see your point if I was posting 5-6 plays a day like in MLB or soccer, but this is the NFL and I am only posting 1-2 threads a week and betting 5-6 games a week. Therefore, it is very easy to track all my plays since I only have 5-6 plays a week. If you are too stupid to count I can't help you. I don't want to click through 50 pages everyday.

Again, dumbass, I'm not a tout and don't want to be one.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

I would see your point if I was posting 5-6 plays a day like in MLB or soccer, but this is the NFL and I am only posting 1-2 threads a week and betting 5-6 games a week. Therefore, it is very easy to track all my plays since I only have 5-6 plays a week. If you are too stupid to count I can't help you. I don't want to click through 50 pages everyday.

Again, dumbass, I'm not a tout and don't want to be one.
    Well designed legal rebuttal...

You just affirmed we can only track what you post Juris Doctor...
    It's the 5-6 we are concerned with, not your two threads. Those 5-6 shouldn't even be uttered as they have no barring here.
    If you don't post it, you cannot tout a win. You're making me want to study law, It's a lot of work but I'd have a field day if I get people like you showing up on the other side...

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Buried

thomorino

Well designed legal rebuttal...

You just affirmed we can only track what you post Juris Doctor...
    It's the 5-6 we are concerned with, not your two threads. Those 5-6 shouldn't even be uttered as they have no barring here.
    If you don't post it, you cannot tout a win. You're making me want to study law, It's a lot of work but I'd have a field day if I get people like you showing up on the other side...
    If you are too stupid to track my plays that are in multiple threads you deserve to lose money. I post 2 threads and 5-6 picks a week, it takes 5 seconds to track my picks. Goodbye.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Ryermkd
    God is Good

If you are too stupid to track my plays that are in multiple threads you deserve to lose money. I post 2 threads and 5-6 picks a week, it takes 5 seconds to track my picks. Goodbye.
    The fact you hide between threads says enough, you are a phony and a clown.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

The problem is that we track your plays better than you track your own plays...

I called this guy out a month ago on trying to be a tout and no one listened...It is becoming more evident
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5, and Ryermkd

thomorino

The fact you hide between threads says enough, you are a phony and a clown.

I was 8-2 on the picks I said I was on last week - what am I hiding from.

How am I hiding, you can click the posts button by my name and see my posts it 2 seconds.

thomorino

I called this guy out a month ago on trying to be a tout and no one listened...It is becoming more evident
    Hey little guy I posted an accurate record in every thread I've posted, shouldn't you be applying for job at Mcdonalds.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

How am I hiding, you can click the posts button by my name and see my posts it 2 seconds.
    7-5

8-2

oops made a typo 7-4

Might as well just be 11-0

thomorino

I've explained many times I am not a tout and do not want to be one - imagine talking to dumbfuks like you every week I lost money.We really are just repeating ourselves in these threads - why not go back to posting your soccer picks on your little videos and then pulling the video when your picks lose.

thomorino

7-5

8-2

oops made a typo 7-4

Might as well just be 11-0
    I posted I was 7-5 in the first post and correcting the mistype in 30 seconds. Aren't you still posting your big soccer plays on video then deleting the video after you get you ass kicked. Go away little buddy.
    Last edited by thomorino; 09-18-17 at 01:35 PM.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

well you said you would never mention your record, other than plays you post before the game

so why do you keep mentioning 8-2 when you didn't post tampa yesterday until it was 26-0?

i could have a pretty good record too if i posted bets when they were leading 26-0

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

I posted I was 7-5 in the first post and correct the mistype in 30 seconds. Aren't you still posting your big soccer plays on video then deleting the video after you get you ass kicked. Go away little buddy.
    This is a bad post

Deleted 124 winning videos and 79 losing videos

Albabbie
    Albabbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 652

Obvious trap, but Buffalo's offense looks pretty lame so far this year. At -2.5, I'm siding with Denver in a close game, but won't be making a big wager.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    well you said you would never mention your record, other than plays you post before the game

so why do you keep mentioning 8-2 when you didn't post tampa yesterday until it was 26-0?

i could have a pretty good record too if i posted bets when they were leading 26-0
    Mike I explained I posted 2 picks that I am not keeping in my official records after the game started - one looked good and one looked bad. I was very clear on the SBR videos with Jimmy and Pete that I was on Tampa Bay and I obviously have bet tickets.

123 Last