Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Harvey looters beware: this wild man may just shoot your ass.....

only question I have is the f'n looters were right there.... why the hell ain't he unloadin'???

all bark and no bite, apparently.....

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Not really looting if its an emergency and you NEED the resources to survive.

I'd be doing the exact same thing.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave BigBusiness 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Not really looting if its an emergency and you NEED the resources.

I'd be doing the exact same thing.
    but grabbin' a f'n t.v. when you don't have power, only to drop it in the street before he starts pumpin' buckshot into you, doesn't seem to be a "needed resource".....

Auto Donk

ps.... the atm is laying on the ground, left behind when homey with the 12 gauge showed up.....

now that you mention it, I guess I could justify stealing an atm machine, to replace the one in my hallway that took on some f'n water......

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

That was a great video even the girl doing the commentary was excellent

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    That was a great video even the girl doing the commentary was excellent
    i like the way that sweet mocha-skinned babe stays calm even in the face of "that guy is about to pop someone", taking time to even tease her hair while staying so calm......

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    but grabbin' a f'n t.v. when you don't have power, only to drop it in the street before he starts pumpin' buckshot into you, doesn't seem to be a "needed resource".....
    Umm yeah, because you can barter a TV for food. May not be many people willing to make that trade, but someone will.

As for the ATM, money is inside of it and the bills may not have water damage.......

jjgold

Yes I can just imagine you there

I can see nobody would fool with you

I guess Houston like everywhere there's always bad sections

I thought that chick was sexy

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

No longer live in the hood, now live in the upper class among the snobby white folk still in my 20's, but if I was in the hood and a disaster like this struck and I needed resources asap, I'm grabbing the glock and putting on my ski mask and rushing some store that has food.

Terrible, yes, but it's also terrible having your stomach hurt from starvation. Been there done that as a kid.

Auto Donk

No longer live in the hood, now live in the upper class among the snobby white folk still in my 20's, but if I was in the hood and a disaster like this struck and I needed resources asap, I'm grabbing the glock and putting on my ski mask and rushing some store that has food.

Terrible, yes, but it's also terrible having your stomach hurt from starvation. Been there done that as a kid.
    for food, yes, but for an atm machine, iphone, flat screen, .... not so much....

and the majority of the shit being looted ain't no f'n Doritos or baby formula, it's atm machines, iphones, jordans, Game Stops, and flat screens.....

I remember Katrina victims hittin' walgreens and grocery stores, generally had no problem with that.... until they wiped out every prescription drug in the back of em.....

but to survive, I understand..... but 95 percent of the streets are passable, and there's not a soul in this city at this point that needs to break into a fukkin' store to survive.....

mutha fukkas are breakin' into stores when there's a fukkin' mcdonald's up and runnin' in the same f'n parking lot.....

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

for food, yes, but for an atm machine, iphone, flat screen, .... not so much....

and the majority of the shit being looted ain't no f'n Doritos or baby formula, it's atm machines, iphones, jordans, and flat screens.....
    But you're missing the point. All of those acquired intangibles can be bartered for perishable rations such as baby formula and doritos.

Auto Donk

lol.... okay..... if that's the mentality, I may go grab my f'n 12 gauges and a case of buckshot and help out vs. looters where I can.....

talk about twisted..... let's see, I can be legit and pay money at a store for goods, or I can go steal valuable shit I don't need to survive to barter for second hand necessities in the f'n hood.....

if there are mutha fukkas runnin' the streets with that mentality, people need to start shooting to kill.....

jjgold

Shoot to kill is the best way

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

lol.... okay..... if that's the mentality, I may go grab my f'n 12 gauges and a case of buckshot and help out vs. looters where I can.....

talk about twisted..... let's see, I can be legit and pay money at a store for goods, or I can go steal valuable shit I don't need to survive to barter for second hand necessities in the f'n hood.....

if there are mutha fukkas runnin' the streets with that mentality, people need to start shooting to kill.....
    No one in the hood is going to share their food with other people in the hood, especially during dire situations such as this. Its just not gonna happen..... Looking at the situation, its clear all of the food has been snatched up long ago.

But what people in the hood will trade you for their food are some Jordan's. You loot some of those and you get food, no hassle at all, because n1ggas in the hood will GLADLY barter you some food for some brand new Jordan's.

Trust me, I know

Auto Donk

jj, call a f'n non-street lawyer and get a firm legal opinion on whether I can shoot to kill looters stealing other people's property, as opposed to just my own property, for which I know I can blow somone's head clean off......

don't want to rack up twenty-thirty murder charges before I head out to Vegas tomorrow morning.....

also, see if it helps if I get "deputized" by a law enforcement official.... If I get that deputization, I think I can kill looters at will......

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Wish he started shooting. Yeah, I need an ATM and TV to survive. Sure thing, me too.

I need me a girl like the one taping. Once I go black with her, I'll never go back. And once she takes Cusers white, everything will be alright.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Auto Donk

No one in the hood is going to share their food with other people in the hood, especially during dire situations such as this. Its just not gonna happen..... Looking at the situation, its clear all of the food has been snatched up long ago.

But what people in the hood will trade you for their food are some Jordan's. You loot some of those and you get food, no hassle at all, because n1ggas in the hood will GLADLY barter you some food for some brand new Jordan's.

Trust me, I know
    dude, most stores are either restocked or being restocked as I type..... I was all over htown yesterday, and there's plenty of f'n food, gass, etc., all over f'n town..... most of the wards and traditional hood areas are not flooded out now, and anybody can get shit they need at a f'n store.....

it's only the dumbass whites that built nice homes in creek bottoms that are in distress now, and those along the "controlled" flooding areas in west houston along buffalo bayou.... some of the wealthiest areas of houston, and all of the f'n stores around memorial/west houston are restocked.....

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    No you're missing the point. Ain't no stolen Iphones and flat screens getting emergency traded for perishable rations you dumb lying primate
    Sir... There's no need for the name calling. We are trying to have a civilized discussion in this thread.

And yes......... There are

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

The black men looting are really just heroes trying to feed themselves and their families, lol. They won't get a job to do that, though.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Sir... There's no need for the name calling. We are trying to have a civilized discussion in this thread.

And yes......... There are

Troll on

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Troll on
    So I'm a troll because I stated the truth?

Are you really gonna sit here and act like Jordan's and iphones are not hot commodities in the hood?

These are extremely desperate times. People are starving. Jordan's and iphones are ONLY being looted because they can get food for them. They are EXCELLENT bartering items for food.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    The black men looting are really just heroes trying to feed themselves and their families, lol. They won't get a job to do that, though.
    Exactly. 75% of them don't support or know their children, all of a sudden all these guys are out trying to provide LOL

They could have done that before the hurricane. Complete waste of time to reply to idiots like PigBusiness though, he's either just another black apologist or a planted troll

Auto Donk

No you're missing the point. Ain't no stolen Iphones and flat screens getting emergency traded for perishable rations you dumb lying primate
    i was handling our brethren poster in a bit more genteel manner, using humor and sarcasm and the facts to GINSU his dumbass claims; you chose the more direct approach......

dlowilly

Are you really gonna sit here and act like Jordan's and iphones are not hot commodities in the hood?

These are extremely desperate times. People are starving. Jordan's and iphones are ONLY being looted because they can get food for them. They are EXCELLENT bartering tools for food.
    They were hot commodities before the Hurricane

Only reason they are being stolen now is because the police aren't around. Zero, I repeat, zero chance any iphone or air jordans are immediately being traded for baby formula to feed kids these crooks didn't know about or take care of in the first place.

Why am I talking to this troll again?

Auto Donk

These are extremely desperate times. People are starving. Jordan's and iphones are ONLY being looted because they can get food for them. They are EXCELLENT bartering items for food.
    dude, all of the Fiestas that border the hood are stocked..... the only people i've noticed desperation are those whose mules/plugs are out of touch..... those are some jonesing mutha fukkas.....

but every goddam mcdonald's, jack in the box, whataburger, etc. in f'n town is open.....

walk yo ass down to f'n KFC and grab a f'n bucket of chicken........

and to keep this thread sports related:

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Apparently each day is desperate times for these brothers since they steal this stuff every day anyway. Now they know they can get top dollar for everything because of the flood. They are very smart businessmen. It's good to see them making such good financial decisions for themselves. But if you think a kid is going to see a dime from this business venture then you really aren't from the hood. Why take care of your kids now when you never did before???

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

They were hot commodities before the Hurricane

Only reason they are being stolen now is because the police aren't around. Zero, I repeat, zero chance any iphone or air jordans are immediately being traded for baby formula to feed kids these crooks didn't know about or take care of in the first place.

Why am I talking to this troll again?
    Well sir.... It saddens me deeply that you feel a certain way towards blacks in poverty areas. You seem to know all about these black individuals. Each and every single one of them.

No race is better than the other. We are ALL equal.

I am sure just about EVERYONE reading this thread knows hard working black men who live in the hood that provide for their families. There are quite a few of them actually. During hurricane Katrina, I have known quite a few that have looted Jordan's in order to barter them for food to feed their families.

Perhaps you need to go back to stormfront where you belong and stop acting like you know these black individuals personally.
    Last edited by BigBusiness; 09-01-17 at 12:17 PM.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

LMFAO same bro...they are all insured...no worries either way......

Auto Donk

on a more serious note, vid of black people in htown coping with harvey:

PaperTrail07

I mean bringing race in is stupid.....the honest to god real criminals are the old whites up top if you wanna go there....a guy snatching an iPhone is a drop in the bucket lol.....stealing phycial good in a flooded store .....who gives a F lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Wild West, blast all looters I say!

PaperTrail07

Props to the first guy that went around hitting up ATM's IMO LOLOLOL.... penetrate Em The Bankers will be OK....
    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Wild West, blast all looters I say!

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    I mean bringing race in is stupid.....the honest to god real criminals are the old whites up top if you wanna go there....a guy snatching an iPhone is a drop in the bucket lol.....stealing phycial good in a flooded store .....who gives a F lol...
    Yeah people like dlowilly never want to bring that up though.

But but but we didn't have anything to do with slavery. Blacks were the ones that sold them to us.

But but but the native Americans weren't doing anything with the continent to begin with. All they were doing was killing each other and being savages.

Oh the irony.

jjgold

Most looters are black if you did a study on all the disasters riots

Only way people will get a message if someone opens fire and kills like 500 of them with a machine gun while they are looting

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Most looters are black if you did a study on all the disasters riots

Only way people will get a message if someone opens fire and kills like 500 of them with a machine gun while they are looting
    Blacks and Mexicans.. That's what makes up most of the poor ghetto's in America.. To be expected..

LA Riots were mostly blacks and when you see any looting going on these days you do see mostly see blacks on the news though.. Is what it is...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-01-17 at 12:49 PM.

12 Last