Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

W. Bush = Katrina : Trump = Harvey : Obama = Smooth Sailing

Republicans Fault

Sammy is not joking... Had two libs tell Sammy this today at Starbucks. They were NOT joking either - They believed it 100%

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23936

They all suck Sammy

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4125

Obama had the Gulf Coast Oil Spill, which he botched left and right. At least so far, Trump is doing a good job with Houston. Problem is while the Republican governor of Texas recommended evacuation, the moron democrats in charge of the city told people to stay where they were.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7647

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    Obama had the Gulf Coast Oil Spill, which he botched left and right. At least so far, Trump is doing a good job with Houston. Problem is while the Republican governor of Texas recommended evacuation, the moron democrats in charge of the city told people to stay where they were.
    Stand Pat.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

WHAT? Can we please stop blaming the 2 parties? This is not a republican/democrat flood, so please stop using it to prove a point. How in the hell can you blame Obama for a company that had a history of being careless about safety? Are you going to blame George Bush for the Exxon Valdez spill too? Presidents have nothing to do with companies cutting corners on safety. Please stop blaming everything on presidents. Please stop blaming republicans/democrats over national disasters. Trump had nothing to do with this flood. Nothing. No response he can provide or do would have stopped the devastation coming to Houston.

The Mayor of Houston made the best decision by not evacuating this city. We've had 7 deaths, only 1 confirmed from the storm, in what will be the worst storm in the history of the US. Think about that. It is quite remarkable that there wasn't hundreds of dead people here. The mayor and the city was prepared for one thing? To save lives by not having people on the streets. Were you here when we had 100+ people killed during Rita while trying to evacuate? How are you going to evacuate 7 millions people in a few days? Where are they going to go? Do you send them North, South, East, West? You have no idea where the hurricane would go, so you might be sending them right into the eye of the storm. Without a clear plan, it is utter nonsense to think you can evacuate millions of people to nowhere. I don't think the governor said to evacuate Houston. He said to evacuate the coastal areas.

I don't give a shit about either party. So I can at least see through the bullshit from both sides.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: goduke

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

All I remember was Obama in a golf cart when some sort of tragedy hit the U.S.

Anyone remember that?? Was it a flood or something?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23936

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

It was the Islamic State terrorist attack where James Foley died

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    He played another round when Louisiana got hit with major floods just last year. Then several years ago (2014 maybe) he went to play golf after James Foley was beheaded. He later admitted that that was a mistake.

I'm not too riled up about Presidents going about their business during a crisis. What can they do now? It already happened. I remember Bush and 9/11 sitting with a bunch of kindergarten kids. He caught shit because he was being briefed in front of the kids but just sat there trying to smile why they were giving him a show. Not much he could have done once the planes started hitting.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20397

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    He played another round when Louisiana got hit with major floods just last year. Then several years ago (2014 maybe) he went to play golf after James Foley was beheaded. He later admitted that that was a mistake.

I'm not too riled up about Presidents going about their business during a crisis. What can they do now? It already happened. I remember Bush and 9/11 sitting with a bunch of kindergarten kids. He caught shit because he was being briefed in front of the kids but just sat there trying to smile why they were giving him a show. Not much he could have done once the planes started hitting.
    There weren't any planes. Didn't you see that thread?

Sam Odom

This is not a republican/democrat flood, so please stop using it to prove a point.

wished all Libs/Dems believed that

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Trump won Missouri easily.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    wished all Libs/Dems believed that
    It is utterly ridiculous to see so many people blaming Trump over shit he has NOTHING to do with. Which is why I hate the 2 parties. They just disagree with everything and won't ever agree on anything. They just blame each other back and forth instead of doing something together. I really think there's a lot more people in the middle that can at least think rationally.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    There weren't any planes. Didn't you see that thread?
    haha - hundreds of people were seeing UFO's or were zapped with a bright light to make them think they just saw a plane fly by mid town Manhattan.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

the most shocking thing in this post is that Sammy doesn't drink with the other elderly people at mcdonalds every morning

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Trump won Missouri easily.
    That's right. And the NAACP has a travel advisory against the 'show-me racism' state

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 93

Republicans Fault

Sammy is not joking... Had two libs tell Sammy this today at Starbucks. They were NOT joking either - They believed it 100%
    And you were surprised by the stupidity?

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

Obama had the Gulf Coast Oil Spill, which he botched left and right.
    You mean the man made disaster that couldn't be fixed (or properly cleaned up) by the business that caused it? The government (and Obama) botched fixing something that was caused by, and should have been fixed by, capitalism?

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

The natural disasters are inevitable. They expose how unprepared local governments really are (how feasible would it be to try and evacuate 7 million people on roads that wound up being flooded).

It also exposes how it only takes a few years for the guys who hold up flood/disaster emergency relief bills to have a disaster in their own back yards and suddenly they want unlimited aid asap.
    Last edited by Nitrogen; 08-28-17 at 05:44 PM.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

It is utterly ridiculous to see so many people blaming Trump over shit he has NOTHING to do with. Which is why I hate the 2 parties. They just disagree with everything and won't ever agree on anything. They just blame each other back and forth instead of doing something together. I really think there's a lot more people in the middle that can at least think rationally.
    If u go back to that oil Spill Obama was handed u will find how the great Republicans and their charge to knock out any regulations they can to make more of a profit, caused that. Our little weasel vice president Cheney can be blamed for that one big mess.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Hook

Line

and

Sinker

Well done, Sammy.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    If u go back to that oil Spill Obama was handed u will find how the great Republicans and their charge to knock out any regulations they can to make more of a profit, caused that. Our little weasel vice president Cheney can be blamed for that one big mess.
    While I agree that you need to have regulations to monitor big business and keep them in check. Too much regulation becomes useless and not cost effective. Take the SEC, companies have to hire a shitload of lawyers just to stay compliant with there hundreds of laws. It ends up defeating the purpose. I'm all for the environment but it is also a give and take. You can't be so prohibitive with regulations to where companies can't make a profit. Obama administration was too restrictive in some areas. Trump is easing some of those restrictions which I agree with for the most part. We have to have common sense discussions to find real solutions. The 2 parties are too divided so they can't even compromise.

No additional regulation could have prevented the spill. BP has a history of pushing the envelope at the expense of safety. Every other major has multiple systems as a fail safe. BP's culture towards safety over production is not good. it still hasn't changed today.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Obama had the hardest road BY FAR

Bush and Trump simply had to send in FEMA

Obama had to stop the entire global economy from collapsing, TWICE

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Obama had the hardest road BY FAR

Bush and Trump simply had to send in FEMA

Obama had to stop the entire global economy from collapsing, TWICE
    Ya, thank God for his wife stepping in and saving the school lunch program, fuk that was a close one

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Ya, thank God for his wife stepping in and saving the school lunch program, fuk that was a close one

I can't believe that caused so much uproar. Something we should all agree upon is that our kids have healthy food available to them that is affordable. Plus, who cares what the first lady does. There is nothing to minimal, they're just there to not be a distraction

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Obama=riots

Mac4Lyfe

I'm watching the news and there's about 100 people trying to seek shelter at the beltway at Tidwell. What do they do? They find the most craziest guy on the street they can find to interview...

They should be a shame of themselves.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

neighbors laughed when I bought 2 sump pumps and 50 ft of hose. Same neighbors that now are flooded out. Not i said the frog. So far it is game set and as long as I don't get hit with tornado weds. it will be match.

By the way your forgetting fat ass christie and obama hugging after a hurricane
    Last edited by chico2663; 08-28-17 at 11:37 PM.

chico2663

Thank god melania has taught trump to quit bullying

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11814

Smooth sailing with Obama!! LOL..

More like slowly slipping into the shitter.. Buying off enemies to keep them calm while they grew stronger.. In America racial division and violence increasing year to year, Isis and other Islamic groups growing and causing fear in and around the world.. North Korea getting nukes, Iran getting funky as well.. Increasing National debt 20 trill, roads and bridges (infrastructure) failing apart.. Obamacare also was a time bomb and killed the working class.. Obama was soft as sharmin and cruised is right..

Sure smooth sailings with Obama.. Handed off a shit storm to Trump... Trump making smooth sailing now if he can get some help from the swamp..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-28-17 at 11:43 PM.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Onion headline?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    neighbors laughed when I bought 2 sump pumps and 50 ft of hose. Same neighbors that now are flooded out. Not i said the frog. So far it is game set and as long as I don't get hit with tornado weds. it will be match.
    Smart man. I have 2 pumps in my back yard with hoses as well to pump to the street.

Years ago, I think back with Rita, I rented a huge generator. Several friends and neighbors saw them deliver it and were laughing like people probably laughed at Noah when he was building the ark. As soon as everyone lost power they were coming by. I had 3 neighbors leaching electricity for over a week. hah

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post

Well done, Sammy.

BTW -- Not going back to that Starbucks in a long while - Heard the help will spit in Reps/Cons coffee

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

I can't believe that caused so much uproar. Something we should all agree upon is that our kids have healthy food available to them that is affordable. Plus, who cares what the first lady does. There is nothing to minimal, they're just there to not be a distraction
    But that was horrible. Why was a 7 ft tall gorilla that just escaped from the zoo telling children what they can and can't eat at school. It's was none of that disgusting pigs business.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post

But that was horrible. Why was a 7 ft tall gorilla that just escaped from the zoo telling children what they can and can't eat at school. It's was none of that disgusting pigs business.

she has a penis also

chico2663

she has a penis also
    she has a hiatil sp hernia. I just think your wishing again

12 Last