Riders23
    Riders23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

buried myself how exactly?

Riders23
    Riders23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Oh because I'm not a racist loser that loses money sports betting means I'm buried, got it.
    Last edited by Riders23; 08-23-17 at 12:49 PM. Reason: buried*

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Two-part question:

#1. How is it you're able to look in the stands and determine whether someone is for or against a protest?

#2. Can you tell me what these players are protesting exactly?
    Theyre protesting excessive use of force and power by white authoratative figures (police) against black people.

There are seven million cases of this last year alone. It is a real problem. Cops tasing abusing molesting and disgracing people unnecessarily.

Youre a penetrating idoot if u think this isnt a real issue.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    Theyre protesting excessive use of force and power by white authoratative figures (police) against black people.

There are seven million cases of this last year alone. It is a real problem. Cops tasing abusing molesting and disgracing people unnecessarily.

Youre a penetrating idoot if u think this isnt a real issue.
    The issue is criminality of blacks. With so many interactions with police virtually always brought on by the black person, there are bound to be some things that go wrong. Idiots complaining cops sometimes don't act perfectly when dealing with all these criminals with no morals or conscience.

Where did the 7 million number come from and 7 million what? Complaints by the criminal? LMAO
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Plaza23

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

lol some of these posts.. hes married to a black woman, respects his wife & her culture and still gets flack for it. White people are seriously the devil

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    lol some of these posts.. hes married to a black woman, respects his wife & her culture and still gets flack for it. White people are seriously the devil
    What does that have to do with disrespecting the flag and supporting a protest based on ignorance and lies?

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

According to federal crime statistics African Americans commit nearly 55% of all violent crimes. Its really inevitable you will have violent confrontations with the police when your committing violent crimes at that rate.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Oh the irony
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave grease lightnin 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JayDr3am
    Handi

haha you guys are cracking me up. white people commit WAY more crimes it just gets swept under the rug. white people are murderers, robbers, pedophiles but were all just going to forget that right. white kids kill and slaughter their entire family weekly cause their mom took away their skateboard or grounded them for 3 days.

i will say white people are smart. they commit smart crimes. they rob poor old ladies for all their life insurance. they rob the stock market and people over the internet. they wear a mask when they rob people broad day. they sneak poisons you cant pronounce or even knows exist into your drink.

dlowilly

haha you guys are cracking me up. white people commit WAY more crimes it just gets swept under the rug. white people are murderers, robbers, pedophiles but were all just going to forget that right. white kids kill and slaughter their entire family weekly cause their mom took away their skateboard or grounded them for 3 days.

i will say white people are smart. they commit smart crimes. they rob poor old ladies for all their life insurance. they rob the stock market and people over the internet. they wear a mask when they rob people broad day. they sneak poisons you cant pronounce or even knows exist into your drink.
    Ur a lying idiot everyone can just laugh at

Even Jesse Jackson is relieved when whites are walking towards him rather than blacks

Whites are more criminal than blacks...

JayDr3am
    Handi

you guys never wanna talk about the little white devils completely bashing his mom, dad 3 sisters and 2 brothers head in with a sledge hammer in the living room while playing scramble then just pleads insanity to get off

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Ur a lying idiot everyone can just laugh at

Even Jesse Jackson is relieved when whites are walking towards him rather than blacks

Whites are more criminal than blacks...
    im the idiot? buddy when you make statements like this, you just show how stupid you are. listen to yourself. read what you are typing dude. you are a ignorant retard. how old are you? 45-60? im not about to argue with a grown man retard over the internet. you need to grow up.
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 08-24-17 at 03:43 PM.

grease lightnin
    &

Either of you guys meet a member of the opposite race that don't apply to the sterotypes you're assigning?

dlowilly

im the idiot? buddy when you make statements like this, you just show how really stupid you are. listen to yourself. read what you are typing dude. you are a ignorant retard. how old are you? 45-60? im not about to argue with a grown man retard over the internet. you need to grow up.
    What statement are you referring to that is stupid?

You are a clown troll who doesn't know his ass from his elbow. Everyone is laughing at you

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Either of you guys meet a member of the opposite race that don't apply to the sterotypes you're assigning?
    If you are talking to me, yes I have met and know some nice black people. Doesn't mean there aren't serious problems in the black community or the statistics are wrong or can be ignored

JayDr3am
    Handi

What statement are you referring to that is stupid?

You are a clown troll who doesn't know his ass from his elbow. Everyone is laughing at you
    the best part about this, my 2nd comment wasnt meant for laughter. so if you did laugh, well done by me.

whos really the troll? look at your comments in this thread. just read each word carefully. its all stupidity and ignorance. you have NO idea what you are talking about. you are just another bigot trump supporter that needs an ass kicking

grease lightnin
    &

the best part about this, my 2nd comment wasnt meant for laughter. so if you did laugh, well done by me.

whos really the troll? look at your comments in this thread. just read each word carefully. its all stupidity and ignorance. you have NO idea what you are talking about. you are just another bigot trump supporter that needs an ass kicking

You said some stupid shit too bra

dlowilly

No the best part is you think anyone thinks you are trying to be funny. We aren't laughing with you bro

JayDr3am
    Handi

oh of course lol i have lots of multicolored friends. but like he is saying there is a problem in the black community and black people this and that. he needs to address the psychos and pedo's too. there is a problem in the white community too. address that also. makes you seem less ignorant than you already sound

grease lightnin
    &

oh of course lol i have lots of multicolored friends. but like he is saying there is a problem in the black community and black people this and that. he needs to address the psychos and pedo's too. there is a problem in the white community too. address that also. makes you seem less ignorant than you already sound

Oh for sure but the way you said it sounded like a major generalization of all white people

JayDr3am
    Handi

No the best part is you think anyone thinks you are trying to be funny. We aren't laughing with you bro
    lol not really trying to be funny. just labeling true stereotypes like you guys.

grease lightnin
    &

And you also said "white people seriously are the devil".

If if you weren't generalizing you would have said "SOME white people", etc

JayDr3am
    Handi

Oh for sure but the way you said it sounded like a major generalization of all white people
    dude i have white girlfriends lol im not racist or even trying to be like that. just frustrating to see yall bash this white cleveland player saying "his wife put him in the dog house cause hes not kneeling" just cause he showed respect to his wife and fellow black teammates. smh

grease lightnin
    &

dude i have white girlfriends lol im not racist or even trying to be like that. just frustrating to see yall bash this white cleveland player saying "his wife put him in the dog house cause hes not kneeling" just cause he showed respect to his wife and fellow black teammates. smh
    All white people didn't bash the dude (including me)

just because you like to bang white chicks doesnt mean youre not a racist

JayDr3am
    Handi

i wasnt trying to be funny and idc if you are laughing at me with me or not. only reason i laughed is to lessen how serious i take anything you idiots are saying lol i just had to come in and also be ignorant from the other side of view so this thread wasnt just one-sided. toodles. & GL on your action

JayDr3am
    Handi

All white people didn't bash the dude (including me)

just because you like to bang white chicks doesnt mean youre not a racist
    lmao dude i have friends of all colors. i can be sure to you i am not racist. its funny though cause the minute i get ignorant like 90% of these posts in here, people freak out. i love it.

dlowilly

When people start kneeling during the anthem in support of white psychos and pedos I will gladly criticize them also. Sound good clown troll?

JayDr3am
    Handi

grease i wasnt coming at you dude lol i scrolled through these comments in this thread and 5% is factual and not racist or prej.

JayDr3am
    Handi

When people start kneeling during the anthem in support of white psychos and pedos I will gladly criticize them also. Sound good clown troll?
    lmao you are trolling me with that statement, what do you mean? kill yourself dude

grease lightnin
    &

lmao dude i have friends of all colors. i can be sure to you i am not racist
    You sound so much like a white devil right now

JayDr3am
    Handi

dude i have no room or time to be racist. reading page 1,2,3 is just hilarious to me. and i am not laughing with you
    Points Awarded:

grease lightnin gave JayDr3am 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

I have black friends too... blah, blah , blah
    How bout under in the PHIL/MIA game tonight??? Too obvious?????
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave maggiethebestdog 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

grease lightnin
    &

dude i have no room or time to be racist. reading page 1,2,3 is just hilarious to me. and i am not laughing with you
    All that was there when I gave you a point was the emoticon. Since you aren't laughing with me, can I have my point back?

JayDr3am
    Handi

All that was there when I gave you a point was the emoticon. Since you aren't laughing with me, can I have my point back?
    lmao NOW i am laughing with you bro

dlowilly

lmao you are trolling me with that statement, what do you mean? kill yourself dude
    Oh my bad, that really was hard to understand. Thread is about blacks and a white football player protesting during the anthem over a non existent epidemic of police brutality on black criminals, and you wondered aloud why we aren't also talking about white pedophiles and "little white devils completely bashing his mom, dad 3 sisters and 2 brothers head in with a sledge hammer in the living room while playing scramble"

The message I'm trying to give you is really important but not meant for everyone else so I will write it in code to you:

Ouyay Reay Uckingfay Etardedray

First 1234 Last