PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Time magazine asks Trump to pull 'fake' covers

Time magazine asks Trump to pull 'fake' covers

A framed fake Time magazine cover hanging in the Champions Sports Bar & Grill at the Trump National Doral Miami, Florida, on June 24, 2017. (Photo by Getty Images)

The Time magazine has asked the Trump Organization to remove a fake Time cover featuring Donald Trump from the walls of at least five of the president's clubs.

The fake cover, dated March 1, 2009, shows a presidential Trump with his arms folded and steely-eyed with the headline "Donald Trump: The 'Apprentice' is a television smash!"

“TRUMP IS HITTING ON ALL FRONTS . . . EVEN TV!” is another headline on the cover hanging on the walls of some Trump courses in the US, Ireland and Scotland.

The cover looks like an impressive memento from Trump’s pre-presidential career and appeared to be a signal that Trump had always been a man who mattered.

However, there was no March 1, 2009, issue of the Time magazine and, in fact, there was no issue at all in 2009 with Trump on the cover.

The cover, which was recently spotted by a reporter, contains several small but telling mistakes which prove it is fake.

The real Time cover, left, and the fake Donald Trump cover. (Left: Time. Right: Angel Valentin for The Washington Post)A genuine Time cover has a thicker red border than that of the fake one and unlike the real one, there is no thin white border next to the red one.

Another difference is that the Trump cover’s secondary headlines are stacked on the right side, while they would go across the top on a realTime cover.

“I can confirm that this is not a real TIME cover,” Kerri Chyka, a spokeswoman for Time Inc., wrote in an email to The Washington Post.

On Tuesday, a spokeswoman for the magazine said it had asked the Trump Organization to remove the phony cover from all the walls where it was on display.

White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders declined to confirm whether Trump had known that the cover was fake.

“We couldn’t comment on the decor at Trump Golf clubs one way or another,” Sanders wrote in an email.

In a January speech, in which he lambasted the media, Trump boasted that he held the record for the number of Time magazine covers.

"I have been on there cover, like, 14 or 15 times," Trump said. "I think we have the all-time record in the history of Time Magazine. Like, if Tom Brady is on the cover, it’s one time, because he won the Super Bowl or something, right? I’ve been on it for 15 times this year. I don’t think that’s a record, Mike, that can ever be broken. Do you agree with that? What do you think?"

The Time magazine later clarified that Trump had been on 11 covers in total at the time, while Richard Nixon had graced it on 55 occasions.

All this comes against a backdrop of a president who has always accused the media of producing “fake news” while he himself decorates his properties with a fake Time cover.

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job

Sociopaths are masters at influence and deception. Very little of what they say actually checks out in terms of facts or reality, but they're extremely skillful at making the things they say sound believable, even if they're just making them up out of thin air.

#1) Sociopaths are charming. Sociopaths have high charisma and tend to attract a following just because people want to be around them. They have a "glow" about them that attracts people who typically seek guidance or direction. They often appear to be sexy or have a strong sexual attraction. Not all sexy people are sociopaths, obviously, but watch out for over-the-top sexual appetites and weird fetishes.

#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.

#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others. This is why you will find many very "successful" sociopaths in high levels of government, in any nation.

#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

#6) Sociopaths tend to be highly intelligent, but they use their brainpower to deceive others rather than empower them. Their high IQs often makes them dangerous. This is why many of the best-known serial killers who successfully evaded law enforcement were sociopaths.

#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. They may feign love or compassion in order to get what they want, but they don't actually FEEL love in the way that you or I do.

#8) Sociopaths speak poetically. They are master wordsmiths, able to deliver a running "stream of consciousness" monologue that is both intriguing and hypnotic. They are expert storytellers and even poets. As a great example of this in action, watch this interview of Charles Manson on YouTube.

#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth
    merely because they say it!
    Charles Manson, the sociopathic murderer, is famous for saying, "I've never killed anyone! I don't need to kill anyone! I THINK it! I have it HERE! (Pointing to his temple.) I don't need to live in this physical realm...
    "
    How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could...

The Republicans want a quick end for short term profits,

but the Democrats look for a slower destruction for short term profits....

What’s common to both is their undying loyalty to capitalism,

which is the enemy of people and the earth......

When the POTUS of this country has a trophy wife,

this is a sure sign of materialistic vanity and self-obsessed as it gets.......

To put it bluntly..

The Democrats use "the boiling frog" policy..

While the Republicans use the "scorch the Earth" policy.........

So both parties are loyal to enlarging the wealth gap...

As you will see, the wealth gap grow at "record pace",

since "they" have the wealthiest,most materialistic cabinet ever to take office..

You got it half right.......... The...

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7903

The man is a savage.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

"#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time."

I'm pretty sure that is true for all USA presidents.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Jesus, Trump.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

What does Trump have to do with that? It was probably made by an employee or fan and hung 8 years ago in 2009..

So someone made a fake Time magazine cover with Trump and hung it in a restaurant or hotel... Whoopie?? Yep that certainly makes Trump a manic sociopath for sure.. lol..

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    What does Trump have to do with that?

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

[QUOTE=JIBBBY;27055767] It was probably made by an employee ... and hung 8 years ago

QUOTE]

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

sh@# gets more bizarre by the day. But quite entertaining.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

The strange thing about it is Time most likely will have him on the cover this year. It is about the person that makes the biggest impact. I think Bin Ladin was on it once

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18578

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Lol They won't watch that one either Khicks. The guy hit it right on the head. Trump falls for fake news more than anyone. Anyone who think Fox News is the real news and the rest is fake should be thrown right off of the planet. It should be illegal to be this stupid.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: khicks26

Thor4140

Howard Dean yelled wooo hooo and it got all these hypocrites fired up. This asshole can do anything and they back him 100 percent. Just country killing scumbags who keep the country held back with their neanderthal views.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    What does Trump have to do with that? It was probably made by an employee or fan and hung 8 years ago in 2009..

So someone made a fake Time magazine cover with Trump and hung it in a restaurant or hotel... Whoopie?? Yep that certainly makes Trump a manic sociopath for sure.. lol..

Actions, my dear Watson, actions. Your boy bought a 6 ft tall portrait of himself with, drum roll.....foundation money.
    Having a Fake Time cover doesn't surprise me one bit. Wouldn't surprise me if he had a mirror every 10 feet down
    each hall and in every room.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Actions, my dear Watson, actions. Your boy bought a 6 ft tall portrait of himself with, drum roll.....foundation money.
    Having a Fake Time cover doesn't surprise me one bit. Wouldn't surprise me if he had a mirror every 10 feet down
    each hall and in every room.

PAULYPOKER

Trump angrily blasts ‘Morning Joe’ hosts on

US President Donald Trump has launched an attack on the hosts of MSNBC's “Morning Joe” in two vicious tweets, after they sharply criticized his administration's dysfunction in a segment of the show.

“I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore),” Trump tweeted Thursday, referring to Mika Brzezinski and co-host Joe Scarborough.

“Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!” Trump added.

Trump wrote the vicious remarks after Brzezinski had suggested the president was psychologically unhinged.

“Everybody in Washington, in the administration, needs to look at this from... a point of view where they're not lobotomized because you're sitting in there and you're so scared of him, and you think you need to suck up to the president,” she said.

She also said that if a boss at NBC, MSNBC's parent company, “started tweeting wildly about people's appearances, bullying people, talking about people in the competition, lying every day, undermining his managers, throwing them under the (bus) -- that person would be thrown out.”

“It's just not normal behavior,” she said. “In fact, there would be concerns that the person who runs the company is out of his mind.”

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

You would think you retards would figure out that Trump supporters don't care if he bashes idiots on Twitter. He gets stronger and you get weaker. He has Pubs winning elections while Obama lost all of his parties elections.
    Your complete lack of intelligence is why Trump won the election. Yet you continue behavior that only makes sure the left will not rule anytime soon.
    Now that is stupid. Thank you. Keep it up, lol.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    You would think you retards would figure out that Trump supporters don't care if he bashes idiots on Twitter. He gets stronger and you get weaker. He has Pubs winning elections while Obama lost all of his parties elections.
    Your complete lack of intelligence is why Trump won the election. Yet you continue behavior that only makes sure the left will not rule anytime soon.
    Now that is a preschool level response..

Which is expected when your hero is just as immature.....

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8819

Awww...is snowflake upset. In all honesty though, I hope you wake up one day and realize Trump and the republicans dont give a fuk about you.

DwightShrute

Now that is a preschool level response..

Which is expected when your hero is just as immature.....
    you can only be young once but you can be immature forever. Nothing wrong with being a little goofy. All this stuff really pisses off some of you guys I get it ... but ask yourself once question ..."why do you care so much?"

Trump is an entertainer and businessman. He's not perfect. No one is. So he likes to tweet shit at times. So what? So he likes to make fun of the media at times. So what? They do it to him 1 million times more.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 06-29-17 at 07:36 PM.

khicks26

No we know you guys are Saps & the Dem,s & MSM shoot themselves in the foot everyday.

Still won't make Trump a good president or either party work for the people. So its you Dwight who is a retard.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He has to be the most talked about president of all times

He loves every minute of it because people are fascinated/obsessed

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

DwightShrute

Trump angrily blasts ‘Morning Joe’ hosts on

US President Donald Trump has launched an attack on the hosts of MSNBC's “Morning Joe” in two vicious tweets, after they sharply criticized his administration's dysfunction in a segment of the show.

“I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore),” Trump tweeted Thursday, referring to Mika Brzezinski and co-host Joe Scarborough.

“Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!” Trump added.

Trump wrote the vicious remarks after Brzezinski had suggested the president was psychologically unhinged.

“Everybody in Washington, in the administration, needs to look at this from... a point of view where they're not lobotomized because you're sitting in there and you're so scared of him, and you think you need to suck up to the president,” she said.

She also said that if a boss at NBC, MSNBC's parent company, “started tweeting wildly about people's appearances, bullying people, talking about people in the competition, lying every day, undermining his managers, throwing them under the (bus) -- that person would be thrown out.”

“It's just not normal behavior,” she said. “In fact, there would be concerns that the person who runs the company is out of his mind.”

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Yeah, in the way that serial killers love to watch coverage of their murders and to see people fascinated by it.

Trump is a textbook narcissistic sociopath. Just that there aren't too many textbooks written about narcissistic sociopaths reaching this level of power. There are a few examples. Not a pleasant thought.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Awww...is snowflake upset. In all honesty though, I hope you wake up one day and realize Trump and the republicans dont give a fuk about you.
    no president has ever given one fukk about anyone but themselves....all you crackheads argue over these fukking clowns daily....

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Yeah, in the way that serial killers love to watch coverage of their murders and to see people fascinated by it.

Trump is a textbook narcissistic sociopath. Just that there aren't too many textbooks written about narcissistic sociopaths reaching this level of power. There are a few examples. Not a pleasant thought.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post

khicks26

Thor4140

Good luck waiting for that

Thor4140

we were talking about this fake Times cover. Do u have an opinion on that?

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10538

Hey Russian Rocket:
    Please photo shop a Time Magazine cover;
    Like the one you can make with Wheaties Box cereals; with a poster displayed on the cover. Thanks. Shute

DwightShrute

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

you can only be young once but you can be immature forever. Nothing wrong with being a little goofy. All this stuff really pisses off some of you guys I get it ... but ask yourself once question ..."why do you care so much?"

Trump is an entertainer and businessman. He's not perfect. No one is. So he likes to tweet shit at times. So what? So he likes to make fun of the media at times. So what? They do it to him 1 million times more.
    I'm far from being pissed off..

He does it to himself,he can't help it..

Yes, all presidents are sociopathic to some degree..

However they are good at hiding it...

Trump can't hide it.....

You know me,I'm not a Dem or Rep..

As long as we willingly agree that our government borrows $$$ from the big banks,nothing will change..

Yes, it is that simple.....

khicks26

LOL Calls Trump a weak weaselly orange ass at the end.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

They don't give a penetrate about you either, Boss
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

123 Last