Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Antifa Desecrates And Replaces Minnesota County Flag

The Hennepin County flag was swapped with Antifa’s, a spokeswoman for the county confirmed to CNSNews.com, and the event was caught on camera by a woman in the crowd, who posted the footage on Twitter.

“Protesters gathered outside the Hennepin County Public Safety Facility. I do not know any specifics. I do know at some point the Hennepin County flag was taken down, damaged and the other flag went up,” said the county’s spokeswoman. “This lasted for under 30 minutes at which time we replaced the flag with a new one.”

“We do not condone the actions taken Monday,” she continued. When asked whether the county flag was flying once again, she said yes, noting that “It is my understanding they partially burned [the county flag]. It was no longer usable.” To her knowledge, no arrests were made.

“Last night, protesters removed/burned a county flag at the jail & replaced with a flag of their own. We removed it as soon as we were able,” the county tweeted about the incident Tuesday.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Damn...Bigday was busy today...I still can't get a hold of him

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

If the KKK had done this act, this would be one of the top 2 stories today.

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

Antifa needs to do this in all states. There's nothing anyone can do to stop it so why try?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

So how long until the Statue of Liberty comes down?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

I say let the dumbfukks battle the dumbfukks...basically Charlottesville on a larger scale....Darwin at work