1. #1
    Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-06
    Posts: 14,938
    Betpoints: 1599

    I just made a sizable mistake.

    I thought I clicked that "there would be a score in the 1st inning of the Padres/Reds game $520 to win $400". I accidentally clicked "SD to score first $520 to win $400".

  2. #2
    slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-13
    Posts: 21,916
    Betpoints: 6339

    Did it win

  3. #3
    Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-06
    Posts: 14,938
    Betpoints: 1599

    Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Did it win
    No it not. There was a score in the first inning on top of it.

    I want to puke.

  4. #4
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,966
    Betpoints: 90

    That sucks man. I was just talking about doing something similar years ago. Shitty feeling when the bet you thought you made cashes and you go look only to see you clicked wrong button

  5. #5
    Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-06
    Posts: 14,938
    Betpoints: 1599

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    That sucks man. I was just talking about doing something similar years ago. Shitty feeling when the bet you thought you made cashes and you go look only to see you clicked wrong button
    You know it.

    There was nobody on in the bottom of the inning with two outs and I got a score. F uck!

  6. #6
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    It's very easy to do blueberry I can see if that makes you feel sick

  7. #7
    sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-21-07
    Posts: 12,658
    Betpoints: 10716

    but the the bottle down sir , and try again gl.

  8. #8
    slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-13
    Posts: 21,916
    Betpoints: 6339

    Shoe can this mistake put you out of game for a while

  9. #9
    Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-06
    Posts: 14,938
    Betpoints: 1599

    Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Shoe can this mistake put you out of game for a while
    Of course not. I have to make a sizable mistake that's a winner now.

  10. #10
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 22,285
    Betpoints: 22125

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    Of course not. I have to make a sizable mistake that's a winner now.
    I did this with the penguins recently in the playoffs. I had 500 on to lose 1000 for the series. First game i see my account down a grand. Here I accidentally bet if they would score in the first period of game one or something like that. So in essence i lose a grand but really 1500 cause the bet won for that round. Makes ya feel sic to your stomach but ya just got to get over it. Another time i thought i bet 100 on Matt Serra to beat GSP to win 1000. I found out i bet the hundred on GSP and lost like 1200. Just got to get past it.

  11. #11
    Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-06
    Posts: 14,938
    Betpoints: 1599

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    I did this with the penguins recently in the playoffs. I had 500 on to lose 1000 for the series. First game i see my account down a grand. Here I accidentally bet if they would score in the first period of game one or something like that. So in essence i lose a grand but really 1500 cause the bet won for that round. Makes ya feel sic to your stomach but ya just got to get over it. Another time i thought i bet 100 on Matt Serra to beat GSP to win 1000. I found out i bet the hundred on GSP and lost like 1200. Just got to get past it.
    I'm so annoyed at myself. I wish both lost.

  12. #12
    biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-30-05
    Posts: 13,511
    Betpoints: 1126

    sour,sadly have done this quite a few times

  13. #13
    Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-14-07
    Posts: 30,688
    Betpoints: 734

    Sorry man. If it makes you feel any better. Everything I touch loses. Stocks, bets. Couldn't even get bitcoin right and bought in may

  14. #14
    Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-20-17
    Posts: 11,823
    Betpoints: 11222

    Just got to move on
    Happens to the best of us.
    Unfortunately it's part of the game.
    Good luck

  15. #15
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 31,795
    Betpoints: 84

    That's a huge f u c k i n g swing there pal for your BR. Gambling Gods not on your side on this one.

  16. #16
    bonz
    bonz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-09-17
    Posts: 324
    Betpoints: 18

    Take a screen shot of every play and check it. That's your receipt.

Top