Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Will watch it in 1080P on Smoothstreams.tv through Kodi for free just like very other sporting event.
    You can download Kodi on an Amazon firestick right? I've been meaning to get a firestick, and my friend tells me to download Kodi if I do. So, I'd be able to watch the fight then. That's better than damm $100. I have a Roku, but never touched it. Wonder if I can download Kodi on that thing.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Shouldnt we all wanna buy it to help Floyd with his taxes.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    You can download Kodi on an Amazon firestick right? I've been meaning to get a firestick, and my friend tells me to download Kodi if I do. So, I'd be able to watch the fight then. That's better than damm $100. I have a Roku, but never touched it. Wonder if I can download Kodi on that thing.
    Kodi is not available on Roku but you can install it on a PC easily. Firestick takes a little work as well as an Android box. Start with the computer first. Search how to install Titanium on Kodi and you are basically set. I usually end up purchasing most UFC/boxing because I like to record them and get the preliminary info. You're now getting a lot of downloadable content before the fight that is very good stuff as well. If you're really into fights that is worth the ppv price alone IMO.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Fighting and boxing are two different animals. Mac won't touch Mayweather. If Mac could box, he'd do it. With his mouth and charisma, he would fill the void that Manny and Mayweather are leaving and command $100 million fights. Instead, he's taking real damage and not getting paid what he's worth in the UFC.
    Not sure where in my post i said i think Conor wins.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Not interested in my sisters

This isn't your ancestors' slave quarters where everyone fuked everyone and called it diversity
    Nice one. Now I can buy and sell your entire family tree with my checking account.

I get it, you spent your childhood banging your sisters so you need something new.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Nice one. Now I can buy and sell your entire family tree with my checking account.

I get it, you spent your childhood banging your sisters so you need something new.
    Nah not unless you pull a Mayweather and write a big fake check and you know some retarded banker

Dude just because ur the end product of your great great great great granny the head house maid being a jizz dumpster for the master and his overseers don't be mad at me and my family we all arrived here after that

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

would be honored share the marquee with WIlly/ Gritter on the Mac/Manny SBRUFC I card just saying

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    would be honored share the marquee with WIlly/ Gritter on the Mac/Manny SBRUFC I card just saying
    I would hit his liver so hard he'd be throwing up his ancestors' cornbread

dlowilly

Wow the tour is more entertaining than the fight will be. Watching the Toronto presser, CM told Mayweather to dress his age instead of like a 12 year old break dancer. Cm asked "Why does he carry around a schoolbag, he can't even read?" LOL
    Last edited by dlowilly; 07-12-17 at 10:44 PM.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5441

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Yes I have a few fireboxes with Kodi. It's hard to find a great HD stream that doesn't buffer on the big events and NFL unless you have a subscription service like smoothstreams. For $10/Month with smoothstreams, I get access to private servers that have nearly flawless streams for all sporting events. Every NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, Major Soccer, Boxing, MMA's, and PPV events. I can share this account over 3 IP addresses so it can be shared in 3 locations on as many devices as you like.

First 123