gavin
    gavin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9025

Any books taking credit or debit cards?

I swear I can't get money into a book without using bitcoin or p2p. Tried cards on 5dimes. Bovada. Heritage. Bookmake. Will someone please take my money. You can keep it too

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

funnybwager.com

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Betonline

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

GFY gavin

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

stay away from cards

pokerpro44
    Update your status
    pokerpro44's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 966

gavin are u new here books only accept ************ from sbr pros.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

dont fight it

embrace it

2007 the first smart phones came out. 2007!

forget credit or debit cards

open your mind

in the not too distant future, almost 100% of all deposits will into sports books will be crypto currencies like bitcoin etc

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    dont fight it

embrace it

2007 the first smart phones came out. 2007!

forget credit or debit cards

open your mind

in the not too distant future, almost 100% of all deposits will into sports books will be crypto currencies like bitcoin etc
    Definitely not true...lol

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Definitely not true...lol

I am of course talking about American players betting offshore.

do you anyone with out a smartphone today? no one had one 10 years ago.

sure there will those who still rent videos from actual video stores. Some still probably rent vhs tapes. Almost everyone else with use Netflix or something along those lines.

maybe we will see in 10 years

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Sometimes I think sbr must be paying folks points for pushing bitcoin so much. I really don't get it. Takes a bunch of time to set up. Or you're limited to how much you can put on. You have to transfer to three to 4 different wallets and hope you don't mess up the address. Then you pay fees most of the time on all those transfers and then when you cash out you do the same. Just seems like a process, maybe I'm missing something. If I deposit my way I spend 50 cents in fees and when I withdraw it's 3 bucks per every 1000. If bitcoin is cheaper then that please let me know because I must be misinformed.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

cards to risky

why give it to 3rd world countries?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

I am of course talking about American players betting offshore.

do you anyone with out a smartphone today? no one had one 10 years ago.

sure there will those who still rent videos from actual video stores. Some still probably rent vhs tapes. Almost everyone else with use Netflix or something along those lines.

maybe we will see in 10 years
    Comparing a smart phone to depositing into an offshore book is not comparing apples with apples my man...

I do understand your logic in general, but in this type of industry you just will not see the monopoly to crypto currencies like you do in other arenas...

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Sometimes I think sbr must be paying folks points for pushing bitcoin so much. I really don't get it. Takes a bunch of time to set up. Or you're limited to how much you can put on. You have to transfer to three to 4 different wallets and hope you don't mess up the address. Then you pay fees most of the time on all those transfers and then when you cash out you do the same. Just seems like a process, maybe I'm missing something. If I deposit my way I spend 50 cents in fees and when I withdraw it's 3 bucks per every 1000. If bitcoin is cheaper then that please let me know because I must be misinformed.
    crypto currencies are growing super fast.

climb on the crypto currency train. Fighting it is useless and pointless.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

BTC is alright when you get it set up. Unfortunately, they logged me out and needed my damn ID verification crap again. I can't get it to work so no money for them, and 5D. How am I supposed to hold my damn ID up with my shit webcam then take a selfie. Well, easily but somehow I must not be me because I continue to get denied. It is a pain in the ass, but if you can get past that then all good. The fees are a bitch.

How do you deposit? I just want to be able to go the damn store, and send it. So much damn easier except with BTC I can sit on my ass and send money. If they would just verify that I am me. The guy who knows the login, and password, using the same IP, but got a new damn phone number.

DwightShrute

Comparing a smart phone to depositing into an offshore book is not comparing apples with apples my man...

I do understand your logic in general, but in this type of industry you just will not see the monopoly to crypto currencies like you do in other arenas...
    I am just comparing things that once never existed and now are hugely popular.

did you think fedex would ever work?
    Amazon.com or ebay.com? I bet you wished you had stock in them when they first opened.
    Bitcoin $2500 today. Pennies a few years ago. Some say it will be $10,000 in a couple year and $100,000 in a few years
    Ethereum $8 this January. $278 today.

C redit c ards are a dying breed to US players for offshore gaming. Will it it ever been like it was before 2007? maybe. Don't hold your breathe. Remember all those poker sites that just disappeared one day?

P2P? limits shrinking every year

Like I said, fight it or embrace it, love it and enjoy it.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

I am just comparing things that once never existed and now are hugely popular.

did you think fedex would ever work?
    Amazon.com or ebay.com? I bet you wished you had stock in them when they first opened.
    Bitcoin $2500 today. Pennies a few years ago. Some say it will be $10,000 in a couple year and $100,000 in a few years
    Ethereum $8 this January. $278 today.

C redit c ards are a dying breed to US players for offshore gaming. Will it it ever been like it was before 2007? maybe. Don't hold your breathe. Remember all those poker sites that just disappeared one day?

P2P? limits shrinking every year

Like I said, fight it or embrace it, love it and enjoy it.
    Maybe I came across wrong...I am not disagreeing with you the BTC is the future...My point was and will always be that it will not be a monopoly like the other arenas you referred to...

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Not to mention sometimes even when you pay a high fee the transaction takes 17 hours to confirm. I hear you. Bitcoin is all right but it's far from perfect. At least with money transfer if something goes wrong you can call customer service. There is no phone number for Bitcoin. If something goes wrong your fuked.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by gavin View Post
    I swear I can't get money into a book without using bitcoin or p2p. Tried cards on 5dimes. Bovada. Heritage. Bookmake. Will someone please take my money. You can keep it too
    You tried Heritage? Heritage is usually easy.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

Don't deposit with ************. That is how I got 50k in debt.

DwightShrute

Maybe I came across wrong...I am not disagreeing with you the BTC is the future...My point was and will always be that it will not be a monopoly like the other arenas you referred to...
    I feel ya.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Don't deposit with ************. That is how I got 50k in debt.
    That is not how u got 50k in debt...between ur ears is how u got 50k in debt

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Find a solid local.....won't be SBR pro though

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Find a solid local.....won't be SBR pro though
    locals are ok. Most of us had one once or know someone who did. I have heard my fair share of stories about how their local guys didn't pay and skipped town but more importantly, you have tons more betting options online line. Live betting, props, alternative lines etc.

Deal with a highly rated book on sbr and use bitcoin. Don't stress out over getting paid, just over the wagers made. That even sorta rhymes.

goduke

crypto currencies are growing super fast.

climb on the crypto currency train. Fighting it is useless and pointless.
    Not fighting it just tell me how your way is better then the current rates that I have. I don't see the benefit. The only thing that I give NYC credit for is books tend to allow you multiple payouts in a week that way then others

DwightShrute

Not fighting it just tell me how your way is better then the current rates that I have. I don't see the benefit. The only thing that I give NYC credit for is books tend to allow you multiple payouts in a week that way then others
    I know you aren't fighting. Politics is a different animal.

what do you mean by the current rates that you have?

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    BTC is alright when you get it set up. Unfortunately, they logged me out and needed my damn ID verification crap again. I can't get it to work so no money for them, and 5D. How am I supposed to hold my damn ID up with my shit webcam then take a selfie. Well, easily but somehow I must not be me because I continue to get denied. It is a pain in the ass, but if you can get past that then all good. The fees are a bitch.

How do you deposit? I just want to be able to go the damn store, and send it. So much damn easier except with BTC I can sit on my ass and send money. If they would just verify that I am me. The guy who knows the login, and password, using the same IP, but got a new damn phone number.
    Sent you a PM

goduke

I know you aren't fighting. Politics is a different animal.

what do you mean by the current rates that you have?
    What I posted in my first statement. What I currently pay to deposit and withdraw. I don't see the benefit in bitcoin because what I'm currently using is easier. And bitcoin has way too many fees

DwightShrute

What I posted in my first statement. What I currently pay to deposit and withdraw. I don't see the benefit in bitcoin because what I'm currently using is easier. And bitcoin has way too many fees
    I saw your initial statement but I didnt understand what "your way is" so I am not sure how to compare it to? Sorry for the delayed response. I am at the office and doing 20 things