homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11078

jimmy butler and paul george trades fooled the heck out of the so called "nba insider

But yeah they have reliable sources lmfao. Most of these hacks had no clue what would happen they're just pulling stuff out their asses ROTFLMFAO

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

they get paid to say something, so they do so they will keep their jobs. it generates conversation and interest in a ridiculous sport which is nothing more than a glorified gym class.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

PG had no say in where he went, so to me, the Pacers GM shoved it up his butt a little.
    Am sure there were some better deals on the table, but with all the power the players have in the NBA, this could be a little push back.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

There is no such thing as an insider

cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

I thought the celtics dropped the ball and should have landed PG, if they sign Hayward not all is lost but they had a shot @ PG or Butler and failed. All okc had to give up was Oladipo?

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by cwnotorious View Post
    I thought the celtics dropped the ball and should have landed PG, if they sign Hayward not all is lost but they had a shot @ PG or Butler and failed. All okc had to give up was Oladipo?
    for what a 1 year rental? everyone in the western world knows that lebron and PG are going to be lakers in 18-19. of course now hayward won't come here, not that winning a championship is all that important anyway. no one really cares about that if you look at the whole picture.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    PG had no say in where he went, so to me, the Pacers GM shoved it up his butt a little.
    Am sure there were some better deals on the table, but with all the power the players have in the NBA, this could be a little push back.
    U may be right but Leme tell u why pacers gm would be utterly stupid to think this way. George gave 7 full years to the pacers. He's a good kid. He deserves to test the market next year. He was honest w the team. Pacers gm Prichard shouldve used this oppty to make them better not spite a kid for crappy players in return. He probably wanted george out of the east hence okc. But now okc looks way better so this didn't hurt george, it helped him

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    for what a 1 year rental? everyone in the western world knows that lebron and PG are going to be lakers in 18-19. of course now hayward won't come here, not that winning a championship is all that important anyway. no one really cares about that if you look at the whole picture.
    Everyone behind my keyboard thinks you're a fool for thinking lebron woukd cone to the Lakers who are in full rebuild mode and will suck for at least 2 more years

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I could have seen Blake Griffin going to OKC, but I don't think George will pair well with Westbrook.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Westbrook a score 1st and me type of guy

Never will win with him

Worst decision maker in league