chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Laker

If you were the lakers would you make the deal for george now or wait on him. Me I am of the belief that you get him now. The guy plays mad de. I would be afraid that cavs would trade tristan and maybe jr plus draft pick for him. Winning is contagious and if he goes to cavs and wins the ring he may not want to leave. People are saying lebron may want to go next year to clippers because they got west to gm but i'm not sure. Hell they just wrote some shit on his hollywood home. They wouldn't do that in akron. His wife's family is there . california is nice place to visit but i don't think i would want to live there.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

He's going to Cavs for a year for K. Love. They already called the Cavs to make a deal. He will not give up the opportunity to go to the finals next june and then just go to the Lakers after that. it's becoming apparent Lebron isn't staying in Cleveland so no fear if George goes for a year. Magic wants him now for relevance. Lakers will be loaded in 2 years with talented youth and veterans.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

If I were the Lakers I would wait till he is a free agent. Why mortgage anything if he wants to come to la.