Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Marcus Smart?

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Where did your NBA REGULAR season thread go?

Where did your NBA PLAYOFFS thread go?

Oh yeah you abandoned them both...no updating your final record. I don't blame you man, if my picks were that bad, I'd want them buried too

Now, would you like to suck gtard's dikk some more...? Or did I trigger you enough to report me?

The only laughing that should be done is at you abandoning your awful threads
    Big deal. I abandoned a thread on a message board. Lol who cares. Take a look around. Everyone does it.

Yea my picks have been shitty this year. Sometimes that's just the way it goes. I've had bad years and great years. These playoffs have been a square's paradise.

But yea getting back to goat milk. Looks like he picked a winner here. You called the game over in the first half. That's an amateur move. You can try to flip it on me all you want but bottom line is you made an ass of yourself here and then followed it up by acting like a petulant child. Good work kiddo.
    Points Awarded:

Goat Milk gave t-wizzle 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Big deal. I abandoned a thread on a message board. Lol who cares. Take a look around. Everyone does it.

Yea my picks have been shitty this year. Sometimes that's just the way it goes. I've had bad years and great years. These playoffs have been a square's paradise.

But yea getting back to goat milk. Looks like he picked a winner here. You called the game over in the first half. That's an amateur move. You can try to flip it on me all you want but bottom line is you made an ass of yourself here and then followed it up by acting like a petulant child. Good work kiddo.
    If it's just a message board then why do you care so much about defending yourself lol?

pretty sure my MLB pick thread is still running...

a squares paradise 😂 then why aren't you up a fukk ton? you are a square and are a basketball expert!

you called me an amateur in the same post where you admitted abandoning your loser threads

"sometimes that's just the way it goes"

Lmao so you were so far down you just quit

good work kiddo!!

have fun abandoning more threads, I would advise you not to respond to this post so I don't have to use pure logic to dismantle you again...and again
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    If it's just a message board then why do you care so much about defending yourself lol?

pretty sure my MLB pick thread is still running...

a squares paradise 😂 then why aren't you up a fukk ton? you are a square and are a basketball expert!

you called me an amateur in the same post where you admitted abandoning your loser threads

"sometimes that's just the way it goes"

Lmao so you were so far down you just quit

good work kiddo!!

have fun abandoning more threads, I would advise you not to respond to this post so I don't have to use pure logic to dismantle you again...and again
    It's always a last gasp desperation move when someone has to convince you (and probably himself) that he's using "pure logic."

First 12