lom bylyri
    lom bylyri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

No matter who or what you support, I believe in supporting fairness first !

... and I have to be fair to 5 dimes today. Today in my email :

Dear ... " lom bylyri " !

Today we reimbursed the corresponding amount of the bounced Check reflected on your bank statement. Along with this adjustment we are adding back any associated fee to this payment.

Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience. As a compensation, you can get your next payout free of charge. We tried to communicate with you using the phone number on file but unfortunately we were unable to reach you. Please contact Customer Service to submit a new payout request or do it online. Either way comments in your account are posted, therefore one way or the other you will get a payout free of charge

Regards
    5Dimes Group.

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

You have 24 posts of which a third of them are in some way or form kissing Tony's and/or 5 dimes ass.

if they bounce a check, wtf are they supposed to do? Stick you with the fees?

wipe your chin, you still have Tony's juice on it

lom bylyri

Advice : Cut the Prozac in half. What posts are you reading, you blow hole ?
    Oh, and happy mother's day. Tell her she should have swallowed you instead, that day ...

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

Fire In The Hole got it right.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11848

That's a really touching post Lom bylyri. Glad you got paid.

lom bylyri

Thanks man. And my apologies for the past misunderstandings. They put it back in my account. Will see. The next check might bounce also. But , better than a stick in the eye, I guess. Can you believe, i'm being accused as Tony's " juice wiper" !?!?. go figure.